I've finally taken the bimax pill

Chadakin

Chadakin

Master
After getting a sliding genioplasty and trying to cope with researching chin wings, jaw implants and fillers I just came to the realization that my mandible is simply too small. :feelsbadman:Bringing it forward makes it look so much better even from the front view (makes it look a lot wider and not narrow). Jaw implant results all look uncanny and terrible, chin wing is alright, but if I'm going to travel to Europe to do that then I can just go all out and get a bimax.

I've been trying to avoid doing bimax because I don't want my bicuspids extracted (which the surgeon in the US I went to said was necessary). Apparently, in Italy and Spain they do surgery only, fixing the recession of the jaws without changing the bite. Even if I need braces for a little while I'll just get my other procedures done during that time so I can just hide away from society with looksmaxxing. Just afraid of the dreaded chimp limp like that Italian guy on here who had a failed bimax by Pagnoni. :feelsrope:

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: valhalar, dnrd, oatmeal and 7 others
Jutting dont mimic BSSO results
Bringing it forward makes it look so much better even from the front view (makes it look a lot wider and not narrow).

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Acromegaly_Chad and mewcoper
Jutting dont mimic BSSO results
Sure, but moving the jaw forward gives the illusion of it being wider.

How can I avoid a result like this?
Badjawsurgery

@RealSurgerymax @SixCRY

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
Sure, but moving the jaw forward gives the illusion of it being wider.

How can I avoid a result like this?
View attachment 1221331
@RealSurgerymax @SixCRY
he didn't need a bimax to start with

+ He said he got a gummy smile now which mean he got a CW rotation

He got a 5mm LF1 and 5mm BSSO with a CW, the advancement at the base of the nose was also 5mm which was too much for him

If you do bimax and ur recessed u likely have steep occlusale plane and would benefit from a CCW rotation.
6mm LF1 with a 8degree CCW will make the advancement at the base of the nose only 3mm , then u have room for the BSSO

Genio is cope as well as chin wing

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, mulattomaxxer, Lolcel and 4 others
btw surgeon don't do bimax without bite, u will need braces

Don't extract only if really needed

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Golgo13, subhuman incel and 3 others

I think Alfaro does surgery only, I've seen it on his Instagram. Tbh, I'm skeptical of the technique.

I think Alfaro does surgery only, I've seen it on his Instagram. Tbh, I'm skeptical of the technique.
It's not surgery only, it's called surgery first

It means he do surgery before ortho treatment IF your teeth allow it

He can deny you surgery first if your teeth doesn't allow it

• +1
Reactions: highT and OOGABOOGA
It's not surgery only, it's called surgery first

It means he do surgery before ortho treatment IF your teeth allow it

He can deny you surgery first if your teeth doesn't allow it
Nah, it's called surgery only. There's no orthodontics.
Surgery only

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: valhalar, Acromegaly_Chad, ScramFranklin and 1 other person
i don't understand how one can move and rotate the jaws without orthodontics (either before or after) lol

What if my occlusion is good already?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and OOGABOOGA
On god? That's my last cope :feelswhy:
I might still get a chin wing if the surgeons don't think bimax will benefit me much. I already have a 10mm sliding genio.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
I might still get a chin wing if the surgeons don't think bimax will benefit me much. I already have a 10mm sliding genio.
ah I was talking more about genio being cope... anyway how do you feel about your genio result?

ah I was talking more about genio being cope... anyway how do you feel about your genio result?
It was a big improvement, I'm not noticeably recessed and it helped me cope for a year or 2, but I always knew I was going to need a jaw implant or chin wing later on.

• Love it
Reactions: Tallwizrd
It was a big improvement, I'm not noticeably recessed and it helped me cope for a year or 2, but I always knew I was going to need a jaw implant or chin wing later on.
mirin

• +1
Reactions: Chadakin
Changed my mind after weeks of research, bimax has high risk of descension and I’m not that recessed :feelsmega:

Changed my mind after weeks of research, bimax has high risk of descension and I’m not that recessed :feelsmega:
can you pm pics? i also need to decide if bimax is worth it or not

my plan is to get chin wing first then if thats not enough i can do a smaller bimax. if you have big teeth you can switch out extraction for interproximal reduction

• +1
Reactions: Chadakin and oatmeal
do as you will i guess

can you pm me as well bro? in a similar position