I’ve found my SMV via alcohol

kej3094

kej3094

Platinum
So, I’ve always felt my SMV was high enough to where I shouldn’t be so shy with women, so I recently started going to bars. Best decision of my life, so far I’m 2/3 though this night I made out with the most beautiful German girl but I didn’t get to bring her home but she might have been the baddest in the bar, and my friend got the Cuban, she looked even better. I gave him my shoe lifts so he’s been ultra mogging jfl. I’m slowly learning to be NT with alcohol. I’ve been heartbroken gym maxxing for the past 6 months and it’s paying off. But like, I don’t want one night stands I want a wife. Having sex is not the same as having a beautiful girl to wake up to everyday, but that’s what I attract, girls that want to smash and not girls that want to settle down. Its been a great time these last few weeks, but I’m already kinda getting tired of it. I want love.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lorsss, Deleted member 3828, .👽. and 7 others
But like, I don’t want one night stands I want a wife. Having sex is not the same as having a beautiful girl to wake up to everyday, but that’s what I attract, girls that want to smash and not girls that want to settle down.
Same man, I legit don't give a shit about ONS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 3828, samm735 and 4 others
Just as a heads-up: You're not going to find any quality-girls at bars or clubs.
I'm not sure what you're doing there, if you're hoping to find true love.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Celexawer, Deleted member 3828 and 4 others
I'm still redpilled about LTRs, so I only care about seggs.

Just as a heads-up: You're not going to find any quality-girls at bars or clubs.
Every girl goes out every now and then

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 3828, xefo and 5 others
I'm still redpilled about LTRs, so I only care about seggs.
There are tendencies, but the exceptions to the rule in this case, is worth going to war for.

Bro where do you find them then? Give us the secret

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Greenberg and metagross
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Celexawer, Deleted member 3828 and 3 others
if a girl is young and good-looking (most important characteristics for a wife) then she is very likely to go to bars and clubs.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Dr. Greenberg
if a girl is young and good-looking (most important characteristics for a wife) then she is very likely to go to bars and clubs.
If she goes to bars and clubs she has a very bad personality though.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Dr. Greenberg
many girls dont go to clubs lol. u need to find them via social circle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Bro where do you find them then? Give us the secret
Ngl I've been thinking about this.
Once you're past college it's pretty fucking hard to meet "normal" girls.
I'm thinking about doing "semi-cold" approaches, not some PUA retardation but rather approaching girls in places I go to (gym for example) when I feel there is some kind of mutual attraction.

Ngl I've been thinking about this.
Once you're past college it's pretty fucking hard to meet "normal" girls.
I'm thinking about doing "semi-cold" approaches, not some PUA retardation but rather approaching girls in places I go to (gym for example) when I feel there is some kind of mutual attraction.
The best way is probably just to find them through social circle

I don’t want one night stands I want a wife. Having sex is not the same as having a beautiful girl to wake up to everyday, but that’s what I attract, girls that want to smash and not girls that want to settle down. Its been a great time these last few weeks, but I’m already kinda getting tired of it. I want love.

Pay attention, the more attractive a woman is, the more she has power in a relationship (since she knows she is not replaceable easily)

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
The best way is probably just to find them through social circle
Easier said than done. What kind of social circle do you have after college that will allow you to meet prime females?
My friends all live in different places and when I was wageslaving all women were middle-aged.

jfl at thinking wife quality holes exist in 2021
It’s easy to think this when all your life experience comes from Youtube, Social media and this forum. These platforms are full of/speak about solely the women that aren’t quality long term partners which makes you think that it’s the majority of women but it isn’t, there are still plenty of quality women who aren’t overly promiscuous.

It’s easy to think this when all your life experience comes from Youtube, Social media and this forum. These platforms are full of/speak about solely the women that aren’t quality long term partners which makes you think that it’s the majority of women but it isn’t, there are still plenty of quality women who aren’t overly promiscuous.
sure. chad only

and they got piped in hs too

over

• +1
Reactions: metagross
Lie. You find many good girls there

Every girl goes out every now and then
No, some girls don't really like that. Sure, you will have girls who will still socialize with people and go to private partys, but not go to clubs, etc.
I think a bar can be okay, because you're often sitting at a table alone, talking with your friend group. But clubs are usually the place where the worst girls go to (personality-wise).

It's very unlikely that you will find a good girl there. Better chances elsewhere (in the library; at your workplace getting to know women, etc.)

Lie. You find many good girls there
Lookswise yes. But not anything that can be considered relationship-material. It's very unlikely.
Most girls who go clubbing and partying are not right in the head to begin with.

Let's assume for a moment that you will somehow get a club-going girlfriend. Well, what do you know, when she is in a relationship with you, she still wants to go to the club a lot. And gets hit on. And as we all know, there is always a bigger Chad out there. There could be a Chad who mogs you at the club. Maybe you don't even want to go there with your girlfriend, or you can't, because you are busy with something.
And she sees this Chad. Combine this with the fact that she is very likely to be drunk and degenerate at the club. The Chad hits on her and in her drunk state she is low inhib and gives him her number, etc. - This is just a recipe for disaster.

• +1
Reactions: underwaterpipedreams, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and MiroslavBulldosex
Lookswise yes. But not anything that can be considered relationship-material. It's very unlikely.
Most girls who go clubbing and partying are not right in the head to begin with.

Let's assume for a moment that you will somehow get a club-going girlfriend. Well, what do you know, when she is in a relationship with you, she still wants to go to the club a lot. And gets hit on. And as we all know, there is always a bigger Chad out there. There could be a Chad who mogs you at the club. Maybe you don't even want to go there with your girlfriend, or you can't, because you are busy with something.
And she sees this Chad. Combine this with the fact that she is very likely to be drunk and degenerate at the club. The Chad hits on her and in her drunk state she is low inhib and gives him her number, etc. - This is just a recipe for disaster.
Im probably the user with the most club experience on this forum and it’s just not true. Like yeah blackpill this blackpill that. But I have ton of friends and couples who go clubbing together and it’s just not how the world works.

Some girls are like that sure. But most of the ones I know are not

Being above-average looking is enough for many women.
I'm not saying it's impossible to get a unicorn but very few men manage to find one, identify her as such, pass the looks and status threshold of her and her friends and manage to seamlessly interact with her and escalate (no cold approach bs). I think I've known one unicorn in my life tbh and failed to pass the looks threshold of her friends