I’ve found out 100% my mom wants me to be a LOSER (serious thread)

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
I came to the revelation that my mom legitimately wants me to be a betabuxxing loser who stays fat. She’s actively holding me back and is giving me advice that she knows won’t work.

Firstly, she ignores me saying I need help for my cravings and just repeats “self control self control” when she herself is a walking hot air balloon. She knows suppressing cravings is needed, yet gives me advice that is 100% impossible for her to actually believe in.

Then she says the craving suppressant meds I wanted to get are “dangerous and have side effects, you may be harmed”.

But when the doctor gave me depression meds without even referring me to a psychiatrist first, my mom agreed and saw no wrong. When my doctor said there’s a good chance I will get strong suicidal thoughts as a side effect, my mom didn’t even say a word. Even after I told her I have homicidal tendencies that are strong.

When I was 14 she agreed to giving me ADD meds when I didn’t need them and also didn’t make a single word about side effects back then (I’m sure there was side effects to those meds). I stopped taking them 3 weeks after being prescribed after my dad stepped in.

Now with my ECA stack she is saying I shouldn’t take it and is attempting to go through my dad (who she actively and openly despises) as a means to exert control over me (which won’t work). My mom can’t even take money from my dad without dousing it in holy water because she thinks my dad is evil.

After all this I can only say that my mom thinks I should be a loser cuckold fatso who betabuxxes. She’s already priming me to take care of her financially when she’s old (she’s pushing me to college/opening a business and asks me if I’ll let her live with me)

I’m done. Life is trash

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LostYouth, Deleted member 4614 and 8 others
Is your mom hot atleast bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrekguy3838, Deleted member 6401, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
You said cravings. What cravings?

• +1
oedipuscel

• +1
You act like a psychotic loser bro. Get a grip and tell that bitch to shut the fuck up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheMewingBBC and balding17yomanletcel
You act like a psychotic loser bro. Get a grip and tell that bitch to shut the fuck up
I would but I respect her too much to tell her to stfu

• +1
Get a grip man 6ft5manlet shouldn't have bullied you this much it broke you ngl get a grip man honest advise

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401, TheMewingBBC and 1 other person
aren't you 18, why do you need your parents approval for anything?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TheMewingBBC
aren't you 18, why do you need your parents approval for anything?
Helicopter parent and he probably has a dependant personality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TheMewingBBC
  • +1
It shouldn't be hard to hide using a supplement for weightloss
Why can't he just stop eating shit and just diet and eat in moderation it's not even hard. I don't understand how you can become fat in 2020, tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
if you want to lose weight bad enough you can do it.
the guaranteed way? build up to running 70+ miles per week or start cycling on a real road bike (can use indoor trainer paired w/zwift) 20-30 hours a week. BUILD UP to it.

• +1
Why can't he just stop eating shit and just diet and eat in moderation it's not even hard. I don't understand how you can become fat in 2020, tbh.
tbhjfl just eat smaller meals theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2597 and Deleted member 2205
genetics, it's all genetics. not necessarily his fault tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Blackout.xl and Deleted member 2597
janoycresva

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and janoycresva
You dont need drugs to lose weight just eat less

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2597
he’s already priming me to take care of her financially when she’s old (she’s pushing me to college/opening a business and asks me if I’ll let her live with me)
Apparently a lot of African parents do this shit. Mine included

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Blackout.xl
Your best bet is probably to join a gang (and eventually get killed in gang warfare) or get killed by a cop, if you don’t wanna rope.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LostYouth, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
Not that easy bro

• +1
Apparently a lot of African parents do this shit. Mine included
My dad doesn't do this, he says the quicker I get out of his house and go to university and make something of myself and become self sufficient the better. My mom is out of the picture.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Zeta ascended
just fucking lol how can this happen never seen or heard of shit like that
cant relate tbh i swear
wojak-mask-mungfali-53591301.png

• +1
brutal life ngl. i think at least 1/3 of psl are like this

• +1
brutal life ngl. i think at least 1/3 of psl are like this
Jfl not true, my parents despise jewish medication and seeing me be a loser, I've never taken medication in my life.

• +1
I’ve had cravings for years. From my youth. My mom fattened me up when I was young. As a result I have the most aggressive sugar cravings, I can literally feel it in my brain when I crave that. As a result I can’t keep hold onto a diet for long. ECA killed my cravings and actually gave me some hope in terms of this but my mom won’t even allow me take that without bitching.

I guess I can give into the cravings and “lose weight” in moderation but that’ll take years, I don’t have years to do that. Id rather do it as fast as possible and get rid of my cravings

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 2597
I wouldn't fuck your mom even if she gave me money to have a existent father for her retarded son, disgusting obese black chimp monkey schizo whore ugh

• +1
I wouldn't fuck your mom even if she gave me money to have a existent father for her retarded son, disgusting obese black chimp monkey schizo whore ugh
You’re a favela rat stuck in his basement doing nothing. Hop off my thread before I Pay some hungry street goons to kill you

• +1
  • +1
man overall if u think about it, thats just safest bet thats why they want us to live ,,basic'' way. for every ruthless dark triad merciless hustler that climbed top of everest or whatever, there is 100 dead and failed. i kinda respect or at least admire their balls but they are still failed/dead/jailed ngl. taking gamble is always unlikely to end well, doesnt matter if its about money or something else

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Blackout.xl
I’ve had cravings for years. From my youth. My mom fattened me up when I was young. As a result I have the most aggressive sugar cravings, I can literally feel it in my brain when I crave that. As a result I can’t keep hold onto a diet for long. ECA killed my cravings and actually gave me some hope in terms of this but my mom won’t even allow me take that without bitching.

I guess I can give into the cravings and “lose weight” in moderation but that’ll take years, I don’t have years to do that. Id rather do it as fast as possible and get rid of my cravings
Sounds like narcy grooming, I feel for you bro. My parents are shit too but at least they are healthy and work hard so I at least had that example to model.

In regards to the cravings I guess try modafinil. Start taking it every morning and waiting til later and later in the day before you eat. Then try some kind of fast/cleanse to kill off your gut parasites. If you’ve been fat for a decade plus you’ll probably shit worms ded srs. Pm me

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LostYouth and Blackout.xl