I’ve given up

You better hope there wont be any scars or it will fuck you in the future when yiu will try gaining employment

I’m trying to lose weight... it takes time... plus i got laid earlier again so that’s given me a high
ok so what you worried about tf lose weight and you slay sometimes. tHATS BETETR THAN 90% OF ALL LOOKSMAXX NIGS.

There’s cream for that
If cream was so effective people would not have self harm scars. Stop being stupid. You don't know what you look like skinny. I lost around 25kg, I know that's only half of what you have to lose but it truly changed my life. It's so worth it, you have to trust me.
Working out and calorie counting is recipe for happiness op you have to try for real

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
If cream was so effective people would not have self harm scars. Stop being stupid. You don't know what you look like skinny. I lost around 25kg, I know that's only half of what you have to lose but it truly changed my life. It's so worth it, you have to trust me.
Working out and calorie counting is recipe for happiness op you have to try for real
Thanks man