I’ve gone the way of CocaineCowboy

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
I’ve gone from a liked and respected user to being known as an asshole, weirdo and annoying cunt. I might as well just go and not come back, people don’t like my presence anymore. I’ve gotten stale.

Over, I couldn’t even make it on an incel forum. How am I gonna make it in real life 😔

I’ve turned most of my last niggas against me. Just gonna be a lone wolf and go my own way. I’m gonna cope with free weighting. The niggas who hate me won. There’s no point of continuing. There’s nothing to be gained here. I’m a useless aspie, a savage fiend.

For the niggas who hate me, u know who u are. Pop your champagne, go and party. Celebrate my downfall

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, LookistWorld, Dogs and 3 others
no i need you for chewing advice bru

oh you're here i thought you were banned

why you hate me?

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
Didn’t notice.

just fucking use this site to looksmax and shit post occasionally

seriously who fucking cares about “presence” here in a sea of autistic Subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: Kade, homesick, forwardgrowth and 2 others
Actually stays on forum like a dark triad slayer

:cool:

I still like you

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld
I still like you
One of the few loyal righteous men. Just start hating me brother. Join the anti blackout.xl bandwagon. It’ll be fun for u
You have to climb the ladder first before falling
I climbed the ladder. I fell down hard, status irl got taken from me and status here got destroyed. This is all I had. I have nothing 😞

• So Sad
Reactions: Gazzamogga
95A6E712 9F74 4E2A A075 B70E6AEF7E82

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kade and Deleted member 2587
just right after someone compared looksmax.me to highschool

U wanted me gone this entire time partner. You’re a chadlite who roasts people on this forum. You’re a bully 😔

U turned against me and rightfully so. I’m sorry for pissing you off partner, you won’t have to see me around here soon.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Petsmart
Who turned against u? why? And why did it happen to cocainecowboy too? I always miss the drama

You hate me

• JFL
Reactions: Rift and LordNorwood
Who turned against u? why? And why did it happen to cocainecowboy too? I always miss the drama
The users turned against him. The niggas are turning against me now. At least with him he can come back and receive praise. I won’t, people don’t care. People want me gone for good

You hate me
U hate me the most. U think I’m nothing more than human garbage. U want me gone for good, u were one of the first niggas to turn against me. Over indeed
Imma watch this vid before I give you my opinion

I’m not barking. I’m venting and likely leaving. At my downfall you still choose to insult me.

The users turned against him. The niggas are turning against me now. At least with him he can come back and receive praise. I won’t, people don’t care. People want me gone for good
Who, why and what do they do. Tag them tbh

Inject T faggot.

Just be good looking and post your picture and people ( here ) will love you bro

Halo effect works on this forum too

Just be good looking and post your picture and people ( here ) will love you bro

Halo effect works on this forum too
I’m Ugly and most people know so I get treated like shit. It’s justified.

while @Alarico8 can do what he wants and gets love because he’s gigachad. Over indeed

Love you bro

Love you bro
One of the few son, I’m hated now. I left the discord, apollo requested it. I’m gone.

No different from irl for me

• So Sad
Reactions: Dogs and LookistWorld
There’s too many to tag. I destroyed everything. I even got @Ritalincel to hate me. It’s over indeed

No. That’ll norwood me
@Ritalincel is that true bro? :dafuckfeels:

Who, why and what do they do. Tag them tbh
@Averagecel

I bully him and make him slit his wrists for my own amusement. I'm an
evil dark triad slayer indeed 😈😈😈

So much drama in this forum that I don’t know about lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood and Dogs
no i need you for chewing advice bru
Everything that could be possibly said Is in that guide I made. Idk why the mods didn’t pin it.

I’ll make another thread for jaw building before I go
@Averagecel

I bully him and make him slit his wrists for my own amusement. I'm an
evil dark triad slayer indeed 😈😈😈
I don’t know or care about you. Nobody on this forum does. You’re irrelevant here and likely irl. Slit your wrists you absolute joke. You only exist because your crack fiend mom couldn’t afford an abortion. Don’t @ me ever again.

If you do really go bro, I hope things work out for you. Don't let others opinions of you irl get you down. They'll come crawling back for your approval when you are good looking.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
If you do really go bro, I hope things work out for you. Don't let others opinions of you irl get you down. They'll come crawling back for your approval when you are good looking.
Hopefully. But I must get there now. I’m making one more thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LookistWorld and Golden Glass
giphy.gif

• So Sad
Reactions: LordNorwood
If this also means you won't be able to looksmax to ur fullest potential, reconsider it

looks>everything

every fixed flaw helps, every single one