• Total voters
chad

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
Is this a joke?

Thank god I have a simple haircut.

• So Sad
No, you're getting the wrong idea. Do people compliment you differently on your hair now?
What people?
There is this thread though and I'm a joke, so...

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
Bro the haircut looks better than before
eitherway its not like you cut it too short, if anything you can always recut it again

im mirin

• +1
Bro the haircut looks better than before
eitherway its not like you cut it too short, if anything you can always recut it again

im mirin
idk. This thread says otherwise. I mean I'm just ugly, there's no point in haircuts. Literally khhfv, there's no hope at all.

idk. This thread says otherwise. I mean I'm just ugly, there's no point in haircuts. Literally khhfv, there's no hope at all.
how does the thread say otherwise? the majority of people voted that it looks better than before.
You are a smart guy, so remove emotions from all of this. Its hard and life is brutal, but dont make yourself feel bad for no reason.

Eitherway, you got a haircut after so long and did something to looksmax, so be happy with that bro.

• So Sad
9 PSL

• Hmm...
It’s an improvement

• +1
how does the thread say otherwise? the majority of people voted that it looks better than before.
You are a smart guy, so remove emotions from all of this. Its hard and life is brutal, but dont make yourself feel bad for no reason.

Eitherway, you got a haircut after so long and did something to looksmax, so be happy with that bro.
This the minimum I did. And I did this as a last resort, because this was the most inconsequential and easiest thing at this point. I've done real things before, but it didn't matter whatsoever either. From 0 to 0.
All that is left is saving for lefort 3 at this point.

This the minimum I did. And I did this as a last resort, because this was the most inconsequential and easiest thing at this point. I've done real things before, but it didn't matter whatsoever either. From 0 to 0.
All that is left is saving for lefort 3 at this point.
its obviously more than just a haircut bro. It shows that you went out of your comfort zone and did something to improve your looks.
Regardless of if it looks good or not (its just a haircut), you should be happy that you did it.

Why dont you share your pics with some users who know alot about aesthetics? I understand how shit it feels to be ugly, but take it one step at a time. We have time, money, and knowledge on our side.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and Wallenberg
its obviously more than just a haircut bro. It shows that you went out of your comfort zone and did something to improve your looks.
Regardless of if it looks good or not (its just a haircut), you should be happy that you did it.

Why dont you share your pics with some users who know alot about aesthetics? I understand how shit it feels to be ugly, but take it one step at a time. We have time, money, and knowledge on our side.
Everyone probably has seen my pics by this point. idk. I literally need to cut off my entire maxilla at this point.

Everyone probably has seen my pics by this point. idk. I literally need to cut off my entire maxilla at this point.
I haven't. Show.

Wtf OP you don't look bad. Go slay. 2 first pictures are better than the last one. Your eye color is beautiful.

• Hmm...
there is more too it than a haircut bro, I can tell it in the way you percieve yourself. Im in a very shit place aswell, but you need to remember to treat yourself as an investment. I might look like shit (and you might aswell), but why cry if i can improve?

its not like im a bluepill cuck, i was like this before and still am but trying to change https://looksmax.org/threads/girlfriend-blackpill.126634/ . You should too

Wtf OP you don't look bad. Go slay. 2 first pictures are better than the last one. Your eye color is beautiful.
I'm literally invisible by girls. They don't even treat me as a human. I don't have a single good interaction with a girl in my entire life. The only thing I could slay is myself.

I'm literally invisible by girls. They don't even treat me as a human. I don't have a single good interaction with a girl in my entire life. The only thing I could slay is myself.
How old are you?

there is more too it than a haircut bro, I can tell it in the way you percieve yourself. Im in a very shit place aswell, but you need to remember to treat yourself as an investment. I might look like shit (and you might aswell), but why cry if i can improve?

its not like im a bluepill cuck, i was like this before and still am but trying to change https://looksmax.org/threads/girlfriend-blackpill.126634/ . You should too
You had a gf and broke up with her because you thought you're ugly?
I don't understand. Doesn't make sense.
I'm a wizard and only had 3 or so dates in my entire life, so...
Only one girl ever agreed on a second date, but that was also the last date too. She just called me ugly and laughed at me for even thinking I could get a gf.

Essentially wizard.
I find it hard to believe that a man looking like you would get treated so badly by girls.

Do you suffer from autism?

• So Sad
You had a gf and broke up with her because you thought you're ugly?
I don't understand. Doesn't make sense.
I'm a wizard and only had 3 or so dates in my entire life, so...
Only one girl ever agreed on a second date, but that was also the last date too. She just called me ugly and laughed at me for even thinking I could get a gf.
no bro that wasnt the point. I didnt break up. Also i was in india, in the west this would have never happened.
I just wanted to show you that i am not some bluepill coper, I know how you feel.
Life sucks and being ugly and feeling hopeless is terrible, but you need to fight it if you want to be happy.

• +1
I find it hard to believe that a man looking like you would get treated so badly by girls.

is he GLing? ive never seen his pics

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Cut a little bit more to get curtains eboy look

• +1
is he GLing? ive never seen his pics
Yeah, he is a fine-looking young man. I find it hard to believe that girls would treat him so badly.

He would be a slayer in Southeast Asia. He needs to lose fat now, he looks bloated in the last picture.

• So Sad
Yeah, he is a fine-looking young man. I find it hard to believe that girls would treat him so badly.

He would be a slayer in Southeast Asia. He needs to lose fat now, he looks bloated in the last picture.
he is also very intelligent.
@Intjcel stop sulking and start mogging brother

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and Wallenberg

Idk. I match with girls on tinder and they literally just laugh at me and try to bully me. Like my looks m, etc. Hilarious rather, sometimes. That's even before saying a single word. Get the same when I go to the grocery store too sometimes. Same shit in school. Even girls made fun of my looks.
Some girls talk, but then ghost if they decide to meet up or find out I haven't had many girls before.
I can talk fine, but it's never about talking anyway.

Idk. I match with girls on tinder and they literally just laugh at me and try to bully me. Like my looks m, etc. Hilarious rather, sometimes. That's even before saying a single word. Get the same when I go to the grocery store too sometimes. Same shit in school. Even girls made fun of my looks.
Some girls talk, but then ghost if they decide to meet up or find out I haven't had many girls before.
I can talk fine, but it's never about talking anyway.
You don't look good in your current shape. What happened?

• So Sad
You don't look good in your current shape. What happened?
It is the new camera, also it's the only picture done from mirror. Also I've been ldaring essentially for a few months as I broke my leg. But I haven't really gained much weight. Though, I guess I've lost muscle, but gained fat, so weight stayed the same.

IMG 20210301 232829

Got messy. I liked my hair the most when they were long. But it's impossible to live with long hair in this soyciety.
IMG 20210301 233107

lol cut your hair short unless you have a beard or are chad tier in face it won't work
also jfl at going to a female barber :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul::lul:

• So Sad
lol cut your hair short unless you have a beard or are chad tier in face it won't work
also jfl at going to a female barber :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul::lul:
Name checks out 😧

i'm just being real nigga
either wait til you have a thick beard or cut it and style it short
Short hair look extremely bad on me and I will never have a beard, because it intervenes with skincare routine.

Short hair look extremely bad on me and I will never have a beard, because it intervenes with skincare routine.
or you can go medium length and style it and trim the sides
tbh you just look like a basement rotting incel if you have long straight hair (it can look good if it's wavy/curled), but yours is just straight
if you have a subhuman jaw you most definitely need a beard

• Hmm...
or you can go medium length and style it and trim the sides
tbh you just look like a basement rotting incel if you have long straight hair (it can look good if it's wavy/curled), but yours is just straight
if you have a subhuman jaw you most definitely need a beard
Well, my hair now are most certainly medium with trimmed sides.
Also I did style my hair. i.e.
IMG 20210301 133917