Squinchmaxx

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and Chad69
yeah lemme just take a blurry pic bro gotta get the squint right

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, Kristin, Acnno and 2 others
You got alright eyes, but you're trying too hard

Your eyes are just about average if not a little above.

Focus on improving other things.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
You got alright eyes, but you're trying too hard

Your eyes are just about average if not a little above.

Focus on improving other things.
Finally, some

I wish. IT DOESN'T. FUCKING. CHANGE. ANYTHING.
Do you have some immesne failo or what?

Failo= something that makes you ugly/brings down rest of your features

whats the point of sending a frauded picture? this is not how you look like irl unless you go around with a downward head tilt and permasquinting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: court monarch777, .👽., Deleted member 10709 and 1 other person
Do you have some immesne failo or what?

Failo= something that makes you ugly/brings down rest of your features
Guess i'm too fucking skinny or something. Or that i have a big nose. Not like a hooked nose, but just big in mass. Whatever. Fuck them all. I don't care. Fucking punks.

whats the point of sending a frauded picture? this is not how you look like irl unless you go around with a downward head tilt and permasquinting
I'm 6'3'', so i actually do have to look down at most people.

Guess i'm too fucking skinny or something. Or that i have a big nose. Not like a hooked nose, but just big in mass. Whatever. Fuck them all. I don't care. Fucking punks.
Don't mind @N1666 he's just some pitiful kid who joined a little while ago, as you can see he has a clown on his pfp. that sould explain enough

And dont let psl forums get to you, its just a place for mentally ill people to hang ou

Yeah so it will be the opposite effect irl, will look even worse then

Don't mind @N1666 he's just some pitiful kid who joined a little while ago, as you can see he has a clown on his pfp. that sould explain enough

And dont let psl forums get to you, its just a place for mentally ill people to hang ou
I don't know what PSL is or god knows what it stands for. Just came here because people on Reddit never tell the fucking truth, they always want to make you fucking feel good or whatever. I know i'm ugly. I know nobody wants me. Guess i just need to get that affirmed.

I don't know what PSL is or god knows what it stands for. Just came here because people on Reddit never tell the fucking truth, they always want to make you fucking feel good or whatever. I know i'm ugly. I know nobody wants me. Guess i just need to get that affirmed.
Look man, i haven't seen your full face so idk, but from your eye are i would not assume you're ugly, i'd say you're average.

Look man, i haven't seen your full face so idk, but from your eye are i would not assume you're ugly, i'd say you're average.
As if that changes anything. Unless you're either in really good shape or have the best personality in the world being average will get you nowhere.

Keep crying mr shoe with your 175 degree gonial angle

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 10709 and Deleted member 12611
View attachment 1100167
Yes or no? What do you think.
mirin eyes tbh, mirin eyebrows and pfl. I would say yes but you're squinting like a ricecel. You need better infraorbitals aswell. Also u lack a browridge, but solid eye area. 7.5/10 imo. You need more bone mass and a better color to go higher.

Looking at your high area again, I don't think your PFL is as wide. You just have godly eyebrows+low supraorbital rim and good eyelashes.

mirin eyes tbh, mirin eyebrows and pfl. I would say yes but you're squinting like a ricecel. You need better infraorbitals aswell. Also u lack a browridge, but solid eye area. 7.5/10 imo. You need more bone mass and a better color to go higher.

Looking at your high area again, I don't think your PFL is as wide. You just have godly eyebrows+low supraorbital rim and good eyelashes.
My eyes are blue

Squinting so prolly 6.5/10 eye area

looks like someone just squirted cum in your face

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
You're nothing special. Average height on this site.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 12669, AscendingHero and 1 other person