4A5CCD19 B5D6 4E19 85ED 043DC5E81D9F
3AD55AB9 6422 4BE2 9CC9 761B65C83735
ECA129A8 DB85 4A53 A322 6F07E05E6372
D6F73C6F BA48 4EA0 8636 C18E60BBAB4D
A62C2FDD 99A7 4EF2 A628 8B52AAFF69FA
B5063333 2454 4F9B 9793 BD4ADB4ABA42
10388521 9F8A 407B 9668 7EAE1361C8B4

what was the measurement?

Damn, mine's the same (also opthalmologist) but it doesn't look as wide set as yours, but my head seems minuscule compared to yours somehow. Cameras really are a bitch.

Damn, mine's the same (also opthalmologist) but it doesn't look as wide set as yours, but my head seems minuscule compared to yours somehow. Cameras really are a bitch.
Idk but I usually put my Bizygomatic as 15 so my es is shit idk how to accurately measure it it’s mostly gonna be on 14 cm side

nvm, based on the last pic, we have the same face width, your face is around 6mm longer than mine but narrower in the jaw region. Is your head considered big/ small/ medium by normies?

Your zygo width is 14.3-14.6cm, no more

nvm, based on the last pic, we have the same face width, your face is around 6mm longer than mine but narrower in the jaw region. Is your head considered big/ small/ medium by normies?

Idk bro thanks alot tho so my es ratio is from 0.43 to 0.44 which is good right ? Idk about pfl

No clue man, I am just checking how badly my pinhead is skullmogged honestly by a foreigner.

My zygos and cheekbones are widest part of face used to be jaw but had a long issue with masseters pain so I reduced them

No clue man, I am just checking how badly my pinhead is skullmogged honestly by a foreigner.
by whom me I doubt that bro my skull is narrow and small I guess

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
do normies consider your head to be big/ small/ medium? How tall are you?

do normies consider your head to be big/ small/ medium? How tall are you?
Some say i have a large ass forehead but yeah skull is small and I’m 5,9 or 5,8 I guess long time since I checked it

• So Sad
brutally over, I have the same IPD with a few mm shorter face and same zygo width (just more jaw width on me)

brutally over, I have the same IPD with a few mm shorter face and same zygo width (just more jaw width on me)
Idk if it’s over for me tbh I’m doing well but problem is I’m narcy looking for perfection which is bad for mental health

• +1
Idk if it’s over for me tbh I’m doing well but problem is I’m narcy looking for perfection which is bad for mental health
I meant, over for me, that my head is smaller than someone who is perceived as a skullcel. Do people comment on it? Has it affected your life in any way? How would you say you compare with the average white person?

I meant, over for me, that my head is smaller than someone who is perceived as a skullcel. Do people comment on it? Has it affected your life in any way? How would you say you compare with the average white person?
Well don’t say that about yourself bro no one feature can break or make and second of all well I get some comments there and there but rarely and I take it well tbh and laugh it off which is very good for mental health

I'd be more worried about your nose and underdeveloped premature body. Hit the gym.

nigga why dont u grow ur hair

Not bad actually, you have a few failos like a noticeable negative canthal tilt and your orbital area doesn't seem all that strong but the rest of your face shows slightly above average facial growth and definition. Biggest failo is easily the assymetrical nose and since you don't seem to have a recessed jawline I'm inclined to believe a mere rhinoplasty could help clear up any assymetries there

Nose morph:

Omqwaider nose

As for eye area, it's not the best but it's relatively okay. It's not at all striking, some simple eyelash growing will add some needed contrast to a bland eye area and if you really want to go the extra mile some form of contacts might bring out an even more striking look

Eyes/lashes edit (first time making one of these, sorry if crap):

Omqwaider iris lashes edit

Those paired with a few softmaxxes might ascend ya pretty decently. One other softmaxx would be to maybe straighten out your hair. It looks like a wired sponge atm

Not bad actually, you have a few failos like a noticeable negative canthal tilt and your orbital area doesn't seem all that strong but the rest of your face shows slightly above average facial growth and definition. Biggest failo is easily the assymetrical nose and since you don't seem to have a recessed jawline I'm inclined to believe a mere rhinoplasty could help clear up any assymetries there

Nose morph:

View attachment 1851236

As for eye area, it's not the best but it's relatively okay. It's not at all striking, some simple eyelash growing will add some needed contrast to a bland eye area and if you really want to go the extra mile some form of contacts might bring out an even more striking look

Eyes/lashes edit (first time making one of these, sorry if crap):

View attachment 1851252

Those paired with a few softmaxxes might ascend ya pretty decently. One other softmaxx would be to maybe straighten out your hair. It looks like a wired sponge atm
Thanks bro I will gym max now and soon rhino max but how do I increase my eye lashes

Thanks bro I will gym max now and soon rhino max but how do I increase my eye lashes
Castor oil is a common go-to. I recommend checking out this thread for more info

What is his PFL approx @Pakicel?

What is his PFL approx @Pakicel?
I'd say 30 tbh. But he needs to measure with a digital caliper to be sure. Lots of factors such as skull size, eye shape etc to consider.

I'd say 30 tbh. But he needs to measure with a digital caliper to be sure. Lots of factors such as skull size, eye shape etc to consider.
he mentioned his IPD. But yeah, they seem kinda wide set for 64mm, hence I asked.

he mentioned his IPD. But yeah, they seem kinda wide set for 64mm, hence I asked.
Yes. My eyes look more close set then his. Not by a big amount though. So I am estimating this based on that.

So my pfl is good or bad and what about my es ratio ?
Yes. My eyes look more close set then his. Not by a big amount though. So I am estimating this based on that.

What are flaws and what are eye shapes ?

So my pfl is good or bad and what about my es ratio ?
Man. Measure this yourself. Get a digital caliper and a scouring stick.

There is way too much distortion in pics plus they are too low quality for us to measure your ratios.