I've got the 1mg finasteride pills I've ordered in my hands.

A

Account717

Silver
Joined
Aug 2, 2020
Posts
696
Reputation
578
I'm too scared to take it
I cant get brutalized by a massive shed when all i have now is thinning temples :forcedsmile:
On the other hand, the longer i wait the worse it will get
Pls post your experiences/motivation
 
  • JFL
Reactions: FinasteridePoison and Deleted member 27472
IMG 1861
Dis me after 5 days on fin
 
Just take it, makes ur skin look better too
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
get on it asap, cut ur hair short to avoid looking bad when shed starts
 
  • Woah
Reactions: FinasteridePoison
The shed is a meme for most people I use 0.5mg dut daily no shed

stop being high inhib
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl and FinasteridePoison
The shed is a meme for most people I use 0.5mg dut daily no shed

stop being high inhib
Does 0.5mg daily or every two days, guarantee hair for life for someone who doesn’t have balding genes to begin with?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
Does 0.5mg daily or every two days, guarantee hair for life for someone who doesn’t have balding genes to begin with?
Also wondering this, does lower dosage of finasteride in general just mean less side effects, but still maintains hair with consistent use (perhaps with less potency)
 

Similar threads

sugarboyonewacc
Replies
0
Views
15
sugarboyonewacc
sugarboyonewacc
BigYoshi
Replies
13
Views
111
BigYoshi
BigYoshi
bigredogre
Replies
0
Views
28
bigredogre
bigredogre
Łarp
Replies
1
Views
27
fattofat
fattofat
foid destroyer
Replies
19
Views
137
userhhuxhuzhuhji
userhhuxhuzhuhji

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top