i’ve got the worst sleep known to man

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

bruxism saves lives
i’m sleep deprived asf
which is obviously a looksmin
i have literally stayed up the whole night when i was meant to be sleeping, even tho i tried to sleep

how do i fix my sleep
@enchanted_elixir

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 160cmcurry and moreroidsmoredates
How many times does this happen?

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
I sleep 2-5 hrs a day

• +1
Reactions: sbrbrz777 and sickdawgie
usually diet related. eat completely clean and see how you go. clean means no spices on your meat either, it's often the spices which are poisoning you.

• +1
How many times does this happen?
since summer really. i was parting a fuck tone on holidays etc and returning home at like 5/6am, sometimes staying up and napping which as u can imagine fucked me up. now i’m only doing this on 1 day of the week, 2 at most in the weekend so when i try to sleep at a normal hour now since im back home, im finding it impossible to get back into proper schedule

usually diet related. eat completely clean and see how you go. clean means no spices on your meat either, it's often the spices which are poisoning you.
No diet for my nocturia

i’m sleep deprived asf
i have literally stayed up the whole night when i was meant to be sleeping, even tho i tried to sleep

how do i fix my sleep
@enchanted_elixir
Break your phone get enough sunlight eat healthy, eliminate all light before sleep/ dont use artificial lights

i’m actually eating cleaner than usual tbh, probably because excessive partying and very late return home.
why no spices? i eat meat mostly in my diet but i do try to season dos it doesn’t increase my cals

i’m actually earring cleaner than usual tbh, probably because excessive partying and very late return home.
why no spices? i eat meat mostly in my diet but i do try to season dos it doesn’t increase my cals

bro, spices are literally poisons. i have a very sensitive digestive system and if i even have something basic like gravy or taco seasoning, it ruins my sleep and my stomach struggles to digest it. poo always comes out as a runny dump in those cases instead of semi-solid.

• +1
Sleep deprivation is a cope
Just go to sleep whenever u want instead of a set time, u have more natural energy than others so use it to ur advantage

• +1
i’m sleep deprived asf

how do i fix my sleep
@enchanted_elixir
there's a guide in botb, and also type in "andrew huberman sleep podcast" on youtube

Having good sleep and a fixed sleep schedule is so important man