I've gotten another balding friend on fin and min

Danish_Retard

Danish_Retard

yuyevon stan account
It's actually insane how normies just accept going bald. They never even think to research if anything can be done.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, murdah, incel194012940 and 11 others
you castrated your friend and eliminated competition good for you man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eren, traeyoung, n0rthface and 11 others
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and sub5c3l
If you were smart you would hope they don't wise up, let the Jews win it's the only way

Normies all know about finasteride but they have an extremely low tolerance for risk so the second they read about a bad side effect, they jump ship and join the ranks of the bald subspecies.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
why is he balding

• +1
Normies all know about finasteride but they have an extremely low tolerance for risk so the second they read about a bad side effect, they jump ship and join the ranks of the bald subspecies.
Yeah it's insane tbh, out of the ~5 people I've told about hair loss medication 2 got scared of possible finasteride sides, and a third decided he didn't care.

But two of my friends will at least have stopped their balding thanks to me.

why is he balding
Definitely androgenic alopecia, exact shape of it and his dads head is shiny and slick.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
It's actually insane how normies just accept going bald. They never even think to research if anything can be done.
how old are you and what kind of protocol do you have to combat hairloss, since when ?

I am experiencing hairloss relatively aggressively i'd say at 21, still impossible to tell with dry hair to the average person but crown has definetely thinned out and temples are very slowly receding.

Thinking of hopping on topical fin(0.25mg per day) only in a couple weeks(i will make it at home with ethanol, proplyene glycol and 5mg fin tables). Not thinking of adding minox cuz i don't really need regrowth, would be happy to maintain what i have.

Tell me about your experience..

• +1
Amazing work bro, I’m doing the same for a couple friends

• +1
how old are you and what kind of protocol do you have to combat hairloss, since when ?

I am experiencing hairloss relatively aggressively i'd say at 21, still impossible to tell with dry hair to the average person but crown has definetely thinned out and temples are very slowly receding.

Thinking of hopping on topical fin(0.25mg per day) only in a couple weeks(i will make it at home with ethanol, proplyene glycol and 5mg fin tables). Not thinking of adding minox cuz i don't really need regrowth, would be happy to maintain what i have.

Tell me about your experience..
Fin and min bro, there's nothing else to it really. You can do all kind of exotic shit by just stick to the tried and true.

Fin made me really horny, so that was a downside since I got no pussy but it has stabilised with time.

Amazing work bro, I’m doing the same for a couple friends
They will think of us for the rest of their life as they gaze at their non-shiny heads.

• +1
Reactions: iblameamiro and MostGLSlayer
Fin and min bro, there's nothing else to it really. You can do all kind of exotic shit by just stick to the tried and true.

Fin made me really horny, so that was a downside since I got no pussy but it has stabilised with time.

They will think of us for the rest of their life as they gaze at their non-shiny heads.
what is your dosage on fin and min ?
how old were you when you were started ?
how old are you now and how has your hair progressed since you started ?

Legit. They just shave it bro and get on with life.
I've saved a few life's by getting them on fin

• +1
Just hop on fin, it just blocks dht. Don’t listen to normies.

• +1
doesnt it do the opposite
Not for me

Fin I can't remember just take what the doctor gives, min is 5% topical I think

Legit. They just shave it bro and get on with life.
I've saved a few life's by getting them on fin
It's insane man, they just I've up so easily.

Not for me

Fin I can't remember just take what the doctor gives, min is 5% topical I think

It's insane man, they just I've up so easily.
as i have asked before..

HOW OLD ARE YOU ?
WHAT AGE DID YOU START FIN AND NOTICE HAIR LOSS ?

That's a kind pursuit. How much convincing did they take?

• +1
as i have asked before..

HOW OLD ARE YOU ?
WHAT AGE DID YOU START FIN AND NOTICE HAIR LOSS ?
At like 18-19, I do both mostly preventatively, noticed a little regression at my temples and got on it asap.

That's a kind pursuit. How much convincing did they take?
Most need to shown that fin and min work, then I NEED to show evidence against post finasteride syndrome and other bullshit, if im not the first source of info on that everyone has pussied out.

And of course there's approaching the topic of "bro your hairline has moved 10cm since I last saw you and you're obviously thinning"

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003