I’ve had a trash haircut for the past 2 years

ManletJordanBarrett

ManletJordanBarrett

Iron
Hey guys, spic here, it’s come to my attention that Edgar’s have 0 appeal outside of very few latina foids, and that my hair has been nuking my SMV for a year (since I’ve ascended) I am very depressed. What should I get instead? I have spic straight hair which is why I have an Edgar cut, I don’t know what else to do.

This realization has come after many ruthless foids have said on ome.tv and Wizz that I look good but my haircut is “not it”, I’m very angry at my irl friends for not telling me that this shit is trash, I’m wondering if maybe I could’ve lost my hug virginity at some point if I didn’t have this bowl on my head. Well, only one way from here and it’s up.

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and wackedchives
get short hair bro

• +1
Reactions: ManletJordanBarrett
just get short hair I've had a edgar aswell and short hair ascended me
Wdym short, can you send pics? If you mean like a buzz cut I had that and it was worse

no not a buzz like a shorter hair style cut the bangs aswell or cut them short
Nigga send pic examples please I’m desperate I’m actually suicidal right now

I’m changing this shit tomorrow

Nigga send pic examples please I’m desperate I’m actually suicidal right now
Tumblr d2e1c207bd3be494e8e7b7a0222502f3 83811261 540
something like this

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, AySab, TheLooxMaxingKing and 1 other person
post face
No I don’t want to have my face connected to an incel forum when I go to college and try to get a job, as much as I love it here. I’d be willing to dm my face to a respected rater though

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and dehydrated
No I don’t want to have my face connected to an incel forum when I go to college and try to get a job, as much as I love it here. I’d be willing to dm my face to a respected rater though
dm me i will find you the perfect hairstyle