I've had an IG account with 5k followers, now I've switched to an account with 15 followers. Girls accuse me of being fake on both

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
I've had an IG account with 5k followers, now I've switched to an account with 15 followers.

Girls accuse me of being fake on both

why? I used to think being accused of fake with my 5k was cos ive got a lot of followers so they think i bought them or soemthing. but now switched to the small account and STILL called fake

maybe i need pics with friends or some shit

but why do i have to have that just to be considered not fake? loads of normal guys post just selfies and photos of just them on IG

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
stream on twitch
and show them

• +1
Reactions: Account
You're a cute boy yakhi . You need to show them your cute cock to prove you're real 😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙✨💪

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
I've had an IG account with 5k followers, now I've switched to an account with 15 followers.

Girls accuse me of being fake on both

why? I used to think being accused of fake with my 5k was cos ive got a lot of followers so they think i bought them or soemthing. but now switched to the small account and STILL called fake

maybe i need pics with friends or some shit

but why do i have to have that just to be considered not fake? loads of normal guys post just selfies and photos of just them on IG
they expect you have 500 followers because you look like an ugly virgin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back