I’ve had enough of this shit. Enough of being treated like garbage. My life is nothing and meaningless. Rant video is up

Deleted member 6572

Deleted member 6572

Kraken

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, Timelessbrah, Deleted member 6497 and 24 others
I’ve deadass had enough

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gunna, Deleted member 7776, thecel and 2 others
Back with the gigamogger voice

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Britishlooksmaxxer, Alexanderr and 8 others
Moments before going ER

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4438, Gaia262, Deleted member 5683 and 6 others
you’re not ugly bro

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Introvertednarc, intovoid and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 7776 and 3 others
I am indian and autistic raised by a subhuman pajeet Asperger father. It is over
beat that subhuman that you call your father up and get your own place tbh

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing, inceletto and Deleted member 6572
@NordicIranian @xdxdxnice1 @benchortable @CopeKilla @Copemaxxing @Lev Peshkov @Britishlooksmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer and xdxdxnice1
Very relieve to hear you won't kill yourself 1:20

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Introvertednarc, sytyl and 1 other person
over, time to rope

• WTF
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 4671, inceletto and 2 others
Its your height.
Height?

This user will probably kill himself by the end of the year. Bro, you need professional help or your mental health will only keep deteriorating. Take a month or two from this site it will help as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, intovoid and Baldingman1998
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 5683, SubhumanCurrycel and 6 others
Damn that voice almost mogs my Adam driver voice

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
This user will probably kill himself by the end of the year. Bro, you need professional help or your mental health will only keep deteriorating. Take a month or two from this site it will help as well.
I am in outpatient mental hospital from 9-3 Monday through Friday and have a therapist

Voice mogged into oblivion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, sytyl and Deleted member 6572
@sytyl @BigBoy @Daw

you life height and face mog me hard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262
You can larp as Latin and get Latina with big booties
What’s the point when I have to hide who I am and pretend to be someone else? I’ll have identity issues and they’ll know I’m not manly and have low self esteem when they do that and see my last name. JFL at being an inferior Indian piece of trash

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and benchortable
What’s the point when I have to hide who I am and pretend to be someone else? I’ll have identity issues and they’ll know I’m not manly and have low self esteem when they do that and see my last name. JFL at being an inferior Indian piece of trash
Crazys me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23, inceletto and Deleted member 6572
Rapes me

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: benchortable, Entschuldigung and Deleted member 6572
stopped watching when you said you wanted to be a rich white girl.

lol at wanting to be a hole

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, SubhumanCurrycel, Sikkunt23 and 5 others
stopped watching when you said you wanted to be a rich white girl.

lol at wanting to be a hole
Rich white girl = Highest smv to ever exist

• +1
Was a good vid just finished, please feature your sister next time im a big fan. Also therapy is cope though if you're blackpilled you will never recover through therapy

• +1
Reactions: benchortable and Deleted member 6572
great voice tbh mirin .

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Deleted member 6572
Mogs you?

Stopped watching when you said you were in the shopping with a friend
Jfl @ you
18 and have friends and is not a basement dweller

• +1
Reactions: benchortable
Stopped watching when you said you were in the shopping with a friend
Jfl @ you
18 and have friends and is not a basement dweller
It was my one of first times doing such cuz my stupid gay hindu Faggot father isolated me cuz he wanted to suck my cock I bet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, benchortable, Deleted member 5522 and 1 other person
It was my one of first times doing such cuz my stupid gay hindu Faggot father isolated me cuz he wanted to suck my cock I bet
Tell me about the troubles you made on school
I bet you're not fucked like me on this

• +1
Reactions: benchortable
  • +1
Reactions: benchortable, Deleted member 5522 and Sikkunt23
Ngl bro ur father is retarded tbh . Also when ur 18 just start a new life with ur sister . You can legally leave ur parents . It’s gonna be hard but DONT DO DRUGS OR ALCOHOL ITS GONNA FUCK U UP

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, thecel and benchortable
I relate to you a lot and I can tell you no bull shit that its over. You are like me and we are doomed. Even if we do ascend so fucking what? We have been wronged and robbed an easy life.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4570, Arkantos, benchortable and 1 other person
you are extremely level-headed considering all that has happened to you. you can tell that you are actually trying your best to live your life and improve it despite all the shit which has happened to you, i respect it massively

i had abusive childhood and father, not as bad as you but i can relate to you a lot. i got kicked out of school because i was angry retard kid, i joined a gang and so did my brother, did some real stupid shit. i got out of it because high iq so could do university education. my brother was not lucky and now is rotting away on a long ass prison sentence.

obviously we have had different experiences but that feeling of hopelessness and having enough, i can relate to it a lot and i see a lot of my younger self in you. keep at it and dont give up, you have a great mentality which can be seen by the fact that your still going out there. dont give up man, when you move out your life will be x1000 greater

• +1
Reactions: benchortable and Deleted member 6572
I relate to you a lot and I can tell you no bull shit that its over. You are like me and we are doomed. Even if we do ascend so fucking what? We have been wronged and robbed an easy life.
This this and this again. I will not let them win tho and mock me constantly while they talk shit to me go home to their loving family and I suffer at home

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: benchortable and Deleted member 5522
I have so much to tell tho, I have been in trouble my whole life and no one payed attention to it in the right ways
Pm me tbh
We can talk because you're acting like me when I was like your age

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and benchortable
And they report me to the school fuck those sluts
my friends in jail cause rich white girls snitched back in highschool
fuck them

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570 and Deleted member 6572
Pm me tbh
We can talk because you're acting like me when I was like your age
Even if it gets better in x amount of years one must suffer in the short term and will still be wronged. Please dont have this outlook.

American parents don't give af about what their kids do

Last edited:
Even if it gets better in x amount of years one must suffer in the short term and will still be wronged. Please dont have this outlook.
Nothing comes for free, the thing is you can get out of the situation if you do the right things.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: benchortable, Deleted member 6310 and Deleted member 5522
Nothing comes for free, the thing is you can get out of the situation if you do the right things.
Yeh but I have too many mental problems combination from birth n upbringing

• +1
Reactions: benchortable and Entschuldigung
Yeh but I have too many mental problems combination from birth n upbringing
May sound bluepilled but what you do and the people that you're rounded will have a significant affect on your mentality, I've had so many examples of that, but when we're fucked in the head we always push ourselves to the worsts places without noticing it.
TIP: Your parents will not change, I had the same problems with my parents 5 years ago and I have the same problems with them now, you'll not change them and they'll not change because they're old for that, in fact they'll get worse, but you can change because you're young, and mostly important change the way you deal with them and their shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572 and benchortable