I’ve had enough of this shit. Enough of being treated like garbage. My life is nothing and meaningless. Rant video is up

May sound bluepilled but what you do and the people that you're rounded will have a significant affect on your mentality, I've had so many examples of that, but when we're fucked in the head we always push ourselves to the worsts places without noticing it.
TIP: Your parents will not change, I had the same problems with my parents 5 years ago and I have the same problems with them now, you'll not change them and they'll not change because they're old for that, in fact they'll get worse, but you can change because you're young, and mostly important change the way you deal with them and their shit.
But I am legit on the spectrum and my dad fed me drugs at 14 now when I smoke weed I have psychosis and attemp to kill myself

• +1
Reactions: benchortable
Your suffering isn't shit compared to mine. You're 18, I'm 24. Fuck off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467
But I am legit on the spectrum and my dad fed me drugs at 14 now when I smoke weed I have psychosis and attemp to kill myself
Not everyone should smoke weed, even non autistic

Not everyone should smoke weed, even non autistic
I know but I used to help me but now I get psychosis from my brain damage from going through extreme trauma on 4 tabs of lsd and my dad catching me everytime I’ve done acid and abuse on acid which required my brain now I have HPPD

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, xdxdxnice1, Deleted member 6572 and 1 other person
I know but I used to help me but now I get psychosis from my brain damage from going through extreme trauma on 4 tabs of lsd and my dad catching me everytime I’ve done acid and abuse on acid which required my brain now I have HPPD
take NAC and lions mane

also just give it time
itll take years to heal if youre living a healthy life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
take NAC and lions mane

also just give it time
itll take years to heal if youre living a healthy life
Video coming up about why it is without a single doubt over. Even my therapist legit told me it is over

I got ur back bro

• +1
Reactions: benchortable and Deleted member 6572
Curry ERs me

• JFL
Good voice tho.

age coping when you dont know about his home life
It has nothing to do with his age, I've been through much worse than him and I'm dead serious.

It has nothing to do with his age, I've been through much worse than him and I'm dead serious.
a lot of people on here have been through shit including myself but its not a competition. theres always someone who has it worse than you so you can't say someone should be happy without applying the logic to yourself, and i know you didnt directly say that but it was the implication

@Mirin2234 dn watch but how old are you?

Do you talk to your sister at all? What does she think of the situation? JW not that you need to trust or value the thoughts of a women.

Do you talk to your sister at all? What does she think of the situation? JW not that you need to trust or value the thoughts of a women.
my new videos about my life are uploading rn thread coming in like 2 mins

I'm sorry I said all those mean things bro. Stay strong 👑. (Stop deleting my YouTube comments btw lol)

• +1
I'm sorry I said all those mean things bro. Stay strong 👑. (Stop deleting my YouTube comments btw lol)
It is doing it on its own being deadass, other users have told me I’m deleting there’s too when I have not been I do not know what is wrong

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Go ER on your dad thats the only way bhai

but srsly nice going just get out of the house via videoing your dad abusing you somehow

• +1
mentalcel attention whore at his finest.

Beat the shit out of your dad bro it’s the only way

Get some more video evidence of your dad being a fucking cunt to you and your family and then report that shit, because if you beat him then it could be over , you get sent to jail and be raped and shit , you know what i mean?

• +1
Do vlogs like ice poseidon . You have charisma and a respectebale voice . Ded serious

• +1
has happened to you. you can tell that you are actually trying your best to live your life and improve it despite all the shit which has happened to you, i respect it massively

i had abusive childhood and father, not as bad as you but i can relate to you a lot. i got kicked out of school because i was angry retard kid, i joined a gang
Get some more video evidence of your dad being a fucking cunt to you and your family and then report that shit, because if you beat him then it could be over , you get sent to jail and be raped and shit , you know what i mean?
i been to a juvenile detention center for 4 days before he bailed me out for attacking my family and criminal destruction of my house

We failed mirin Tbh
RIP