I have nothing

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: whiteislandpill, lemonnz, cooldude1231 and 1 other person
Ok

• +1
Reactions: symphony and cooldude1231
When you hit rock bottom, theres nowhere to go but up. yet the weight of trueceldom keeps pulling you back down

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast, ascendingcel, Acion and 1 other person
Can only go up from rock bottom!

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast and lemonnz
When you hit rock bottom, theres nowhere to go but up. yet the weight of trueceldom keeps pulling you back down
Damn there isn't really any solution even when you think your up as soon as you get reminded of your trueceldom it just goes crashing back down

• +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX
Damn there isn't really any solution even when you think your up as soon as you get reminded of your trueceldom it just goes crashing back down
exactly

no friends. ugly. no future. no nothing. only person ive ever really cared about is pretty much gone from my life. Autistic as fuck cant socialize and people fucking hate my guts anyways. stuck in my house all day once im older ill have more liberty and shit but all thatll really change is that ill be wageslaving just to make it. I guess this is just the average life here and im right where i belong. Just struggling to believe this is really me and all i amount to jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Usernames, whiteislandpill and XxW33dSm0k3rxX
no friends. ugly. no future. no nothing. only person ive ever really cared about is pretty much gone from my life. Autistic as fuck cant socialize and people fucking hate my guts anyways. stuck in my house all day once im older ill have more liberty and shit but all thatll really change is that ill be wageslaving just to make it. I guess this is just the average life here and im right where i belong. Just struggling to believe this is really me and all i amount to jfl.
then try to ascend, how old are you anyway

Same situation as you and im not complaining about it, I love it. Check your diet

• +1
Reactions: symphony