I've lost 6 pounds in the last 3 weeks

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
My belt I've used for this year no longer fits. Just been walking 2-3 miles a day since I got no car here and since I have less money I eat less too. Already noticing my face and acne improving.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30898, Deleted member 24459 and Deleted member 27452
So???
I used to jog 11km (7 miles)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
great job brocel !

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
So???
I used to jog 11km (7 miles)
Walking 7 miles vs running it still burns the same in calories I walk with music and its relaxing no effort

• +1
Walking 7 miles vs running it still burns the same in calories I walk with music and its relaxing no effort
This tells you know nothing about fitness

• JFL
This tells you know nothing about fitness
Look it up they burn about the same unless your literally sprinting which is impossible for 7 miles.

Even a relatively fast walk is on par with running nearly if you are jogging 7 miles your likely not going at an insane speed if you are "jogging" my fast walk is probably a higher speed

Last edited:
Look it up they burn about the same unless your literally sprinting which is impossible for 7 miles.

Even a relatively fast walk is on par with running nearly if you are jogging 7 miles your likely not going at an insane speed if you are "jogging"
Cope
Walking and jogging are two different activities and jogging will always burn more calories

Cope
Walking and jogging are two different activities and jogging will always burn more calories
Around 10% more depending on the walking and jogging speeds. Depends I've run 5Ks before I'd imagine that is much more but jogging is not going to be insane and your body adapts quite quickly. You do burn more calories technically since you run much faster then you walk so an hour of running will burn a lot more but the distances are the same it doesn't vary much unless you are an athlete pushing yourself to the limit or if its a sprint/short distance event

Around 10% more depending on the walking and jogging speeds. Depends I've run 5Ks before I'd imagine that is much more but jogging is not going to be insane and your body adapts quite quickly. You do burn more calories technically since you run much faster then you walk so an hour of running will burn a lot more but the distances are the same it doesn't vary much unless you are an athlete pushing yourself to the limit or if its a sprint/short distance event
Cope nigga

You just made that point to flex on me man but you probably job like a grandma I would beat you in a race
I'm a 100 m gold medalist
And a 700 m gold medalist

that is just normal weight loss goggins lost way more in a month