I’ve lost around 1000 dollars on Indiamart

blinkers

blinkers

Luminary
Joined
Oct 18, 2025
Posts
6,689
Reputation
10,199
the first time I lost maybe around 150 dollars

Second time lost 300 due to it being seized and my dumbass vendor giving me only 30% off

3rd time around 430 dollars because he had a problem with bank transfer and never got my things just -420 out my bank
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alurmo and simematic
the first time I lost maybe around 150 dollars

Second time lost 300 due to it being seized and my dumbass vendor giving me only 30% off

3rd time around 430 dollars because he had a problem with bank transfer and never got my things just -420 out my bank
so its scam
 
  • +1
Reactions: blinkers
the first time I lost maybe around 150 dollars

Second time lost 300 due to it being seized and my dumbass vendor giving me only 30% off

3rd time around 430 dollars because he had a problem with bank transfer and never got my things just -420 out my bank
nig actually trusted indiamart
ye ye, u couldve atleast TRIED looking for a source g
2pacuttpsign
 
  • +1
Reactions: blinkers
the first time I lost maybe around 150 dollars

Second time lost 300 due to it being seized and my dumbass vendor giving me only 30% off

3rd time around 430 dollars because he had a problem with bank transfer and never got my things just -420 out my bank
ur stupid
 

Similar threads

ethnic_coper67
Replies
1
Views
44
mxl4chi1
M
thundence
Replies
22
Views
96
dayruined
dayruined
danielzis
Discussion Indiamart
Replies
1
Views
27
unkownslayer25
unkownslayer25
dreamz
Replies
3
Views
36
Gen1leman
Gen1leman
chud10282892
Replies
1
Views
23
chud10282892
chud10282892

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top