I've made up my mind

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
I have finally realized that i am a truecel. after last nights disaster i swear to god i will never again, never ever try to approach a foid to get laid, or make any efforts at all talking to girls and i will also delete tinder. I am going MGTOW and i will be femboy-coping until i die
It's over now, everything is over now, it's curtain call, it's a wrap. Incel TV was always right about everything, one cope always leads to another, it is an uphill battle trying not to cope.

I AM A PERMAVIRGIN AND THE LACK OF POONANI HAS MADE ME MENTALLY ILL AND EMOTIONALLY CRIPPLED, FOIDS ARE AS COLD AS ICE ON THE INSIDE, I JERK OFF TO FEMBOYS BECAUSE ANYTHING ELSE JUST REMINDS ME OF WHAT I CAN'T HAVE WHICH JUST MAKES ME FEEL PISSED OFF,
BUT FOR REAL, IT IS OVER, I WILL TRY TO WAGESLAVE AND THEN LDAR IN PEACE WHEN I REACH FINANCIAL FREEDOM

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, fuckedupmanlet, LightSkinNoob and 10 others
I have finally realized that i am a truecel. after last nights disaster i swear to god i will never again, never ever try to approach a foid to get laid, or make any efforts at all talking to girls and i will also delete tinder. I am going MGTOW and i will be femboy-coping until i die
What disaster?

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
What happened last night

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
Just strike for bettER times

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, LightSkinNoob, Deleted member and 1 other person
At this point you have nothing to lose by approaching them, and you have nothing to gain by surrendering being a truecel

• +1
Reactions: Scammer and Anchor_Ship
Why don't you try religion fr ?

Coping with christianism or islam is better than going MGTOW, at least you will have a mid tier becky.

If you're so focus on getting a LTR, this is the easiest way to reach it.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, FootLongDong, Deleted member 8988 and 4 others
Yeah but people will tell you to deal with it and be a contributing member of society

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Scammer
Never give up but if u do u might as well go out with a bangER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, fuckedupmanlet, FootLongDong and 6 others

Coping with christianism or islam is better than going MGTOW, at least you will have a mid tier becky.

oh really nigga because religious women like truecels :feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
MGTOW is legit despite many of them being incels in denial. This lifestyle is meant for us subhuman mentalcels.

I'm truecel also but i have tons of copes until i rope

Last edited:
It's all because of your tiny chin. I have a 37mm chin. If I had a 45mm chin, I know I would have never stumbled upon these forums.

It's all because of your tiny chin. I have a 37mm chin. If I had a 45mm chin, I know I would have never stumbled upon these forums.
just get genioplasty then why are you rotting?

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
are you still a virgin

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao
37mm sounds like a lot, i think i probably don't even have half that.

everybody here is larping trying to make me feel bad tryna say they're more subhuman than me but they ain't. i am the most subhuman disgusting abused dog on this forum, jsanza29cel mogs me.

37mm sounds like a lot, i think i probably don't even have half that.
Measure with a ruler bottom of your chin to the lower lip without pressing down. Tell me your measurement.

i dunno i don't think that would do me any good, i am too subhuman for religion or any community for that matter

• So Sad
Reactions: KDA Player
Measure with a ruler bottom of your chin to the lower lip without pressing down. Tell me your measurement.
i don't have a ruler and i can't afford one anyway, i just have a little bit of money for instant noodles and frozen vegetables until end of month

You're a fucking LARPmaxxer, get the f out of here nigga, your chin is massive and you're a fakecel

• Woah
everybody here is larping trying to make me feel bad tryna say they're more subhuman than me but they ain't. i am the most subhuman disgusting abused dog on this forum, jsanza29cel mogs me.
bro chill, people here and on other incel forums tell me I'm gl but im also virgin and im almost 21, it's over.

Attachments

• 2934603_VID20220611233009.mp4
    9.6 MB
You're a fucking LARPmaxxer, get the f out of here nigga, your chin is massive and you're a fakecel
I have never met anyone with a shorter chin than me. Yours must be micrognathia-tier if you find mine massive.

• WTF
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
bro chill, people here and on other incel forums tell me I'm gl but im also virgin and im almost 21, it's over.
How tall is your chin in mm? I'm going to guess 44mm.

youre gl but giga autistic and or narcy

coping with religion does NOT get you girls. its only good for mentsl health

oh shti im drunk n jghigh high faded af again and work is soon and im jsut takin more n more drusgs
oi cant cope this anymor please help me i am in desperate help only pussy can save me fro mthis fucked up soyciety

Yh bro I’m virgin too same age

Try bimax+steroids+genioplasty+lefort III+rhinoplasty+implants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
oh really nigga because religious women like truecels :feelshmm:
This is less a factor in monogamous societies, compare a degenerate city with full of atheist like NY and a small one with a big religious community.

Nigga height and frame asap

You have to be short

Try bimax+steroids+genioplasty+lefort III+rhinoplasty+implants
All of that just to look like a normal person. At that point, it is better to accept that you were born subhuman and find fulfillment in things besides women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036