I've never actually encountered the blackpill/ hypergamy in real life.

I've been seeing that shit since literal primary school
In primary school the most popular boys were the loudest and sportiest, in high school even more so, they weren’t all the best looking.
In college idk because i’m a STEMcel, but I assume it’s more of the same.

Money means fuck all

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
Exactly how it works.

Cope. Foids date random subhumans and normies in their prime and at 25+ when they begin settling down.
Still brutally used up and not able to form any kind of deep connection with another man.

That's what I always say. You can always gauge how much of a rotter someone is by how much importance they place on dating apps.
In reality they're used as a way to pass the time while on the toilet for normies. Normies are social and meet people through IRL. But for autistic sewer dwelling hindus, they're the be all end all of dating because they have no other means of meeting womeon so they have to rely on apps, cold approaching etc where your success is determined like 80% by your looks.

>inb4 some meme survey saying that 60% of couples meet through apps

COPE. The vast majority of sexually active men, even with good looking girlfriends, wouldn't match with a landwhale on tinder.
This got me thinking. According to the pew research center 45% of couples met through online dating.

So I did some digging to determine their survey methodology.

TDLR: The pew research center mails out random invitations to take multiple surveys. This means people who take the surveys are more likely to be poor rotters with a lot of time on their hands.

Also, it's pretty obviouse who the online dating couples are when you're out at the store, looking around. The couples where the guy brutally mogs the girl, are certainly online dating. The couples that are closer to looks matched likely met through friends or social circle. The couples where the girl brutally mogs the guy, did not meet on online dating. lol

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
And what about the good looking men? Do you just not see them at all? You’re likely just not gay (congratulations) and think 25% of women you see are “hot” but only like 1% of men. Those gym maxxed HTNs that you see are probably one of the best looking guys in all of their college classes etc.

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga
And what about the good looking men? Do you just not see them at all? You’re likely just not gay (congratulations) and think 25% of women you see are “hot” but only like 1% of men. Those gym maxxed HTNs that you see are probably one of the best looking guys in all of their college classes etc.
Nah. I see good looking and average men with the same kinds of women, receiving the same level of affection etc.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
The kernel of the blackpill isn't about the possibility of relationships for subhumans, but what spark actual attraction. Discounting the cases where a subhuman and a female hanging together doesn't indicate a relationship the reason why we see subhumans with females in public is simply the lack of chads, ask yourself how many chads you came across your entire life? probably a single digit number. Women won't just stand idling around waiting for their prince to fall from the sky so they get on with a MTN to fill in the gap, but trust me the moment a 5'4 Balding Indian enters the room it is all over.
Fixed.

Yeah I used to cope that way too with muh they’re the bitches in the relationship, constantly having to walk on eggshells and whatnot. It’s all bullshit too. Once you get a woman to be your gf, she’ll basically worship you. I see it in public with them displaying signs of affection all the time with their bfs being indifferent, but also girls I know personally who are in LTRs. They constantly brag about their LTN/MTN boyfriends behind their backs, constantly upload them to social media and generally acting like they’re the prize in the relationship.
Most “blackpillers” are just emo bluepillers too afraid to leave the basement,
Is that you in your avi

I wish I was hyper nt to the point where I can confidently approach and know the right things to say bro. Not having that ability makes me feel like a legit npc

Like this black guy?

• Woah
Reactions: Alt Number 3
I think it exists more on the extreme ends. Like with super good looking dudes. Or in clubs or bars where the point is to hookup.

But I 100% agree, going outside just shows me how much of a mentalcel I am. On the other hand, I don't think that disproves the blackpill. Because being a mentalcel is also not exactly something that was your fault. Your parents and social environment during your childhood mostly determine this outcome.
I think mentalceldom should be part of the black pill. Your social environment during childhood is as much outside of your control as your height or jawline.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, disheartenedcel, KpopmaxxingGuy and 1 other person
I think mentalceldom should be part of the black pill. Your social environment during childhood is as much outside of your control as your height or jawline.
social environment is extremely important, I have never met an incel who had good upbringing from his parents and good social environment

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Zelenskyiv and klip11
social environment is extremely important, I have never met an incel who had good upbringing from his parents and good social environment
Yeah even if their build is incel tier if they had really good environment and upbringing they’re set. I know guys like this