I’ve never been so angry

lawrence..992

lawrence..992

Iron
Joined
Mar 27, 2026
Posts
48
Reputation
17
I just got home from cvs after the fucking nigger employee refused to sell me a fucking GIFT CARD (that I was gonna buy peps and roids on but thats none of his goddamn business). I bring up the money and the 100 dollar gift card and he’s talking about some “aren’t you the kid who didn’t have an id? (I tried to buy a 200 dollar gift card like a week earlier and got declined for not having an id, that one kinda makes sense). I said yeah and made up some bs excuse about how it was for a friends birthday and he kept saying it was suspicious that I was trying to buy so many 1-200 dollar gift cards in a short period of time. He kept counting the cash I gave him over and over, probably because his subhuman brain can’t comprehend addition, and eventually he gave me my money back and said “nah man there’s just something off with these gift cards.” NIGGA ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!!? Your job is to fucking ring up my products not to be my mom. God I wanted to kill him. I should have put up more of an argument but I just said alright and left like a subhuman slave. Looks like i need to either find a new place to get gift cards or wait until someone else is working the register.
 
  • +1
Reactions: LowInhibNoSMV
not a single subatomic particle
 
  • +1
Reactions: LowInhibNoSMV
why do you need an id to buy a giftcard
 
  • +1
Reactions: LowInhibNoSMV
hey chill, im here now.
just breathe in and out.
yeah like that
thats good
we’ll solve it tomorrow dont worry
just go to sleep now
 
  • +1
Reactions: lawrence..992
hey chill, im here now.
just breathe in and out.
yeah like that
thats good
we’ll solve it tomorrow dont worry
just go to sleep now
Thanks, this helped 🥰🥰
 
  • Love it
Reactions: LowInhibNoSMV

Similar threads

Clqs
Replies
0
Views
35
Clqs
Clqs
Suhaibneedstobechad
Replies
0
Views
3
Suhaibneedstobechad
Suhaibneedstobechad
thehand
Replies
2
Views
34
thehand
thehand
bIiss
Replies
4
Views
51
T-bone123
T-bone123
dhusc
Replies
17
Views
98
underdeveloped
underdeveloped

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top