I've never bought clothes before.

D

Deleted member 17578

Emerald
Joined
Feb 3, 2022
Posts
39,859
Reputation
94,813
How shitty is this trait?

My parents never gave me mony to buy clothes but would just give me old clothes from cousins or my brother to wear. Had a huge collection of them which I took with me when I moved out.
I still wear those same clothes today slowly throwing away shit that breaks or I don't think looks good anymore. I've only bought a couple shoes when they fell appart and some sports clothing. 1 worn jacket, couple of socks.

I have a few decent-looking pieces of clothing that I keep for dates/events. Most if it that my old ex-gf bought me years ago. Rest of the time I just wear whatever tbh.

I have tried buying clothes a few times on my own or with friends, but I would always be dissapointed with how ugly I am when wearing those clothes so I never felt like buying something in which I still look ugly anyways. Seemed pointless to me.

JFL at this shit. I have spent less than 300 dollars in total on clothing in my entire life combined. And a couple hundred on shoes, mainly for sports.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25710 and Deleted member 22063
All my clothes are hand-me-downs from my rich side of the family
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22063 and Deleted member 17578
All my clothes are hand-me-downs from my rich side of the family
Yeah same.

I also got some fancy clothes that I have to wear for my job and I use those sometimes too for dates since they look quite good lmao. And they don't have markings from the company so you wouldn't be able to tell.
 
  • +1
Reactions: KingBetaTut
Im 5 foot 5 so I still wear shit from my teen years

i don’t go out so there’s no reason for me to buy new clothes
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501, Deleted member 17578 and fukmylyf
Im 5 foot 5 so I still wear shit from my teen years

i don’t go out so there’s no reason for me to buy new clothes
No point in buying clothes if ur incel tbh
 
I’m pretty much stylemaxxed now in terms of clothing but it’s a miniscule factor in the grand scheme of SMV and not really worth worrying about.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17578
Moneymaxxing at its finest
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17578
I have tried buying clothes a few times on my own or with friends, but I would always be dissapointed with how ugly I am when wearing those clothes so I never felt like buying something in which I still look ugly anyways. Seemed pointless to me.
u just need to experiment tbh. Fashionmaxxing is mostly about finding things that compliment ur skin, hair, face shape, and body type. A lot of times you'll find items that look good on the shelf but don't really suit you
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17578
How shitty is this trait?

My parents never gave me mony to buy clothes but would just give me old clothes from cousins or my brother to wear. Had a huge collection of them which I took with me when I moved out.
I still wear those same clothes today slowly throwing away shit that breaks or I don't think looks good anymore. I've only bought a couple shoes when they fell appart and some sports clothing. 1 worn jacket, couple of socks.

I have a few decent-looking pieces of clothing that I keep for dates/events. Most if it that my old ex-gf bought me years ago. Rest of the time I just wear whatever tbh.

I have tried buying clothes a few times on my own or with friends, but I would always be dissapointed with how ugly I am when wearing those clothes so I never felt like buying something in which I still look ugly anyways. Seemed pointless to me.

JFL at this shit. I have spent less than 300 dollars in total on clothing in my entire life combined. And a couple hundred on shoes, mainly for sports.
it could be worse.
You could have spent like 10k on clothes that you literally never wear because you hate yourself
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17578

Similar threads

bIiss
Replies
4
Views
51
T-bone123
T-bone123
lawrence..992
Replies
5
Views
26
lawrence..992
lawrence..992
NarrowBoneMarrow
Replies
15
Views
156
simematic
simematic
MixedBoyo12
Replies
0
Views
29
MixedBoyo12
MixedBoyo12
TGUN.
Replies
9
Views
90
FarhanHere
FarhanHere

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top