• +1
Reactions: robtical
Me neither

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I seen it a lot.

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew, robtical, Meteor21 and 1 other person
lol yea because u rarely see chads anyways and the areas they are probably with attractive foids u won’t regularly see either

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381 and ElTruecel

It's far more likely to see a mtn dating a Stacy than a mtb dating a Chad. But it's far far far more likely for a mtb to fuck a Chad than a mtn to fuck a Stacy when it comes to low effort ONS and short term casual sex.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: copemaxxeer, Xangsane and autistic_tendencies
It's far more likely to see a mtn dating a Stacy than a mtb dating a Chad. But it's far far far more likely for a mtb to fuck a Chad than a mtn to fuck a Stacy when it comes to low effort ONS and short term casual sex.
It’s time to go back to Reddit

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381
Hahahah I told u bro and I think you underrate goth girls tbh
He looked high appeal too. Like Chris carmack or that bartender but with a better hairline

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Y

Legit nice forward growth and high appeal pheno
The

I have. Plenty of times. Look at some of the Hollywood actors with very average looking women ? Maybe they are closet cases , idk.

• +1
Reactions: Latinus
Lol no, I've definitely seen it.

• +1
Reactions: RichmondBread