ive never seen a skinnyfat guy get lean

dehydrated

dehydrated

jewish convert
its always a fat guy or a chubby guy

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
skinny fat people don’t see themselves as fat or suffer a falio from that so they don’t have motivation to leanmax which is very difficult and requires mental illness levels of commitment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, GabachoCopium, FacialStructure404 and 4 others
I’ve seen tons of skinny fat guys get lean tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mirrormogger and dehydrated
requires mental illness levels of commitment
yeah ive been starving for so long doing cardio as well either one hour on elliptical max settings or walking for hours and still fucking subhuman skinnyfat, its so brutal man fuck

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and incel194012940
yeah ive been starving for so long doing cardio as well either one hour on elliptical max settings or walking for hours and still fucking subhuman skinnyfat, its so brutal man fuck
stop doing cardio and starving lol

All u need to do to escape being skinnyfat is start lifting I suggest a PPL + Arnold split, eat 1 G protein/ lb of body weight, and get on a 500-1000 calorie deficit. You don’t need to “starve” for your deficit you just need to pick high volume + high protein + low cal foods. Also eat fiber more and chill on carbs

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: GabachoCopium and dehydrated

All u need to do to escape being skinnyfat is start lifting I suggest a PPL + Arnold split, eat 1 g/ lb of body weight, and get on a 500-1000 calorie deficit. You don’t need to “starve” for your deficit you just need to pick high volume + high protein + low cal foods. Also eat fiber more and chill on carbs
To escape skinny fat purgatory, you MUST get on keto. Skinny fat literally just means insulin resistant. It’s that simple. High protein, moderate fat, 0 carb

• So Sad
Reactions: dehydrated

All u need to do to escape being skinnyfat is start lifting I suggest a PPL + Arnold split, eat 1 G protein/ lb of body weight, and get on a 500-1000 calorie deficit. You don’t need to “starve” for your deficit you just need to pick high volume + high protein + low cal foods. Also eat fiber more and chill on carbs
you think i can lose it by doing basic calisthenics? i cant go to the gym i am a high inhib cuck and i am broke as well, rn i am going to a night school and still get 6 hrs of sleep so no way i am getting a job until summer

To escape skinny fat purgatory, you MUST get on keto. Skinny fat literally just means insulin resistant. It’s that simple. High protein, moderate fat, 0 carb
Yeah this is true to an extent, but I don’t believe in the 0 carb keto shit at all it’s too extreme. Just eating low carbs (like less than 100g) is more than enough

skinny fat people don’t see themselves as fat or suffer a falio from that so they don’t have motivation to leanmax which is very difficult and requires mental illness levels of commitment
i’m a skinnyfat piece of shit

• So Sad
this nigga just described me, good job smart ass nigga

Yeah this is true to an extent, but I don’t believe in the 0 carb keto shit at all it’s too extreme. Just eating low carbs (like less than 100g) is more than enough
No nigga keto is only made for epilepsy patients and also people who can’t metabolize/partition glucose appropriately I.e skinny fat people.

You have to re-sensitize your insulin response and the only way is via keto. After you lose the visceral fat and become an Auschwitz patient, you get in a golden zone where you’re highly responsive to carbs and can use the period to lift weights, quickly pack on lean body mass and escape skinny fat zone

No nigga keto is only made for epilepsy patients and also people who can’t metabolize/partition glucose appropriately I.e skinny fat people.

You have to re-sensitize your insulin response and the only way is via keto. After you lose the visceral fat and become an Auschwitz patient, you get in a golden zone where you’re highly responsive to carbs and can use the period to lift weights, quickly pack on lean body mass and escape skinny fat zone
should i do keto as skinnyfat or no? is it the quickest way to not be skinnyfat anymore?

@BrahminBoss what do u think of this

i am 5'10 with 80kg but a skinny fat person the same height who has only 65kg looked way fatter then me JFL

• So Sad
I literally just explained it
okay from what ive understood, i hop on keto until i become skinny and after i become skinny i lift and bulk up right way?

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
OP if you go to the doctor and have him order you a fasting insulin and fasting plasma glucose test, you can input those numbers in a HOMA-IR formula and quickly get a gauge of your insulin resistance.

The more technical way is via an OGTT but this is a lot more laborious and includes several blood drawings

• Love it
As a side note, skinny fat is ultimately genetic—that being, your impaired glucose tolerance. As such, keto shouldn’t be a one and done type of thing. You should cycle on and off keto for the remainder of your life in order to compensate for your shitty metabolism.

Life is unfair. Some niggas can drink a 2 liter bottle of Coca Cola and have 2 hour blood glucose levels at 100 and they use minimal insulin to get there but for the skinny fat tortured souls?Enjoy your 10kg weight gain and 3rd trimester bloat for the next week.

• JFL