I’ve never seen a tall ugly guy with a gf irl (heightpill is COPE)

D

Deleted member 19798

Wearing gucci, drive bys and gang shit
Thinking height will save your face is ugly manlet cope tbh. I have NEVER seen these so called “tall ugly guys” have gfs ever irl. Girls will just use height as an excuse to reject u as its less personal and easier than them just straight up telling u it’s ur face that’s the problem. If height was so important wouldn’t it in theory be that all NBA players get thirsted over by girls? Nope, instead it’s just Kelly Oubre since he’s one the few that’s facially good looking.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: justropemaxbro, tombradylover, Newkid and 11 others
True

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
8ec395a84f7625cb289826bf0b9dbe99.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: justropemaxbro, mogstars, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 7 others
Height is basically just don’t be a Manlet theory

Your face is your identity and soul

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, tombradylover, Ryan and 14 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21381 and Deleted member 19798
Me neither. But on the contrary I have seen tons of short/average height men with gfs because they had a good looking face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, DoctorLooksmax, Deleted member 19798 and 1 other person
I think the reason height gets overrated on the internet is because it’s a way to sort of effortlessly mog someone, like if you stand next to a guy and talk to te and youres looking up to talk to them if makes you feel mogged. But for a girl once the guys like 4 inches + taller than her it’s pretty much all face

• +1
Reactions: Broly and Deleted member 8608
Literally know a guy like this IRL (Solid 6'3, maybe even 6'4 IDK but he could definitely pass as 6'4) and he has a decent GF. He is not even remotely attractively btw and isn't even strong/muscular at all JFL, just wide-framed, small head, tall)

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Broly, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
Thinking height will save your face is ugly manlet cope tbh. I have NEVER seen these so called “tall ugly guys” have gfs ever irl. Girls will just use height as an excuse to reject u as its less personal and easier than them just straight up telling u it’s ur face that’s the problem. If height was so important wouldn’t it in theory be that all NBA players get thirsted over by girls? Nope, instead it’s just Kelly Oubre since he’s one the few that’s facially good looking.
I have, but I feel like she was willing to cheat on him quite easily based on the way she looked at me.

Yeah you can't be ugly. But tall normies have a significant dating advantage especially compared to manlets(I'm not even counting the its over tier manlets under 5'6" )

If you are tall and have somewhat of a frame going you can turn yourself into a HTN very easily

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Broly, Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 21620
Yeah you can't be ugly. But tall normies have a significant dating advantage especially compared to manlets(I'm not even counting the its over tier manlets under 5'6" )

If you are tall and have somewhat of a frame going you can turn yourself into a HTN very easily
The guy I know is pretty ugly dude. He's deathnic as well and bloated.

I think the reason height gets overrated on the internet is because it’s a way to sort of effortlessly mog someone, like if you stand next to a guy and talk to te and youres looking up to talk to them if makes you feel mogged. But for a girl once the guys like 4 inches + taller than her it’s pretty much all face
I don't know about that jeff. Its more like they see the guys in public and the dudes height who stands out gets a halo

woke up coping today?

• JFL
Reactions: Gargamel and Deleted member 19798
Under 6' you need to have 6psl face to slay

Face > Height

OP delivering his demographic observations from the basement.

Touch some grass and look up because the world is full of tall ogres with cute short girls.

Just be at minimum the same height as the girl. Obviously every inch taller after that the better for your chances.

Meanwhile I know 6'5 normies that slay.

Height is a huge bonus once ur actually tall (6'4+). Girl magnet tier.

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan

Well I’m only 6’2 (manlet) so that might be why I don’t slay

Well I’m only 6’2 (manlet) so that might be why I don’t slay
Nah its cus u ugly

Im same height and wanted by women of all ages

This thread is cope

Height is life changingly important and can carry your looks, just like your face

Everything is important never forget that

Being a 6’5 normie arguably mogs being a 5’9 chadlite

Just be at minimum the same height as the girl. Obviously every inch taller after that the better for your chances.
Cope 190cm kpop star or die trying