I've never seen someone this low-inhib

Weishaupt

Weishaupt

Mewcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
You havent seen me. I saw the girl that lives across me at the laundry, and it was awakward cause she knows I have seen her nude, and I told her nice boobs and she giggled. lol.

• +1
Reactions: Alvik, Deleted member 6401, 11gaijin and 2 others
I thought u gonna post my profile as an example
now im disappointed
You havent seen me. I saw the girl that lives across me at the laundry, and it was awakward cause she knows I have seen her nude, and I told her nice boobs and she giggled. lol.
Did you talk on Dutch or English

• +1
Lol then you don't know some shit I've done

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and Deleted member 6401
Slayer

• +1
Cassady campbell is good blackpill example, he's ugly as fuck and moonfaced. if he was Chad you would notice completely different reactions. All youtube channels serve as good blackpills in fact

• +1
Reactions: Alvik and Deleted member 6401
Cassady campbell is good blackpill example, he's ugly as fuck and moonfaced. if he was Chad you would notice completely different reactions. All youtube channels serve as good blackpills in fact

The funny Thing is he was on an insanely high amount of tren and he still looked like a Sack of potatoes. Usually on tren you get dry af. Thats some bottom tier Genetics right there

• +1
You Chad. :chad:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 209
my boiiiiii:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 209