ive noticed falio effect ever since i stopped softmaxxes like washing hair and cutting nails

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
i went from invisible subhuman to somewhat repulsive aura subhuman. But nothing in my life changed in any significant way

i decided to experiment with this for a few weeks so i could settle the debate about basic hygine. Muuuhhhhhhh homeless chad gets raped. muhhhhh you need to shower chud :soy::soy::soy::soy:

its at a halfway point in college semester (i dont need to dicksuck anyone) my parents are not going to kick me out
and im not gonna get fired from my subhuman basement warehouse job

so no social repercussions. there are smellier and rattier looking incels than me in all of these social situations so it's not like i stood out as exceptionally subhuman.

but some females gave me looks of disgust when i was picking my nose and making observations of them. Cashiers stopped all eye contact but i usually just go self-checkout so i can steal stuff

this would probably be different if you had a customer facing job or relied on your looks and networking alot. id rather not

i will end my expierement because its uncomfortable how my head itches and i feel damp all around my body so im gonna shower when my piss bottle gets full

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, arab_chink, ascension and 1 other person
Did you really abandon all basic hygiene just to prove a point to incels on Looksmax?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and arab_chink

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: incel194012940, arab_chink and ascension
Suprisingly, people here think that being nt is a joke

Did you really abandon all basic hygiene just to prove a point to incels on Looksmax?
no, i maintained basic hygiene to prove a point to incels on looksmax so they couldn't go just take a shower bro

as i said it didn't make any difference in my life, it didn't shift me up or down a looks category that'd do anything
its personal preference like using spoon instead of fork, dont think u have to do anything u dont want to

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back