I’ve noticed in real life and even on here a lot of non-black people hate non-self hating black people who has pride, self respect, and won’t bootlick

I hate people on both ends of the spectrum

i hate self hating people (of any race) because it’s insanely pathetic and rat-like

and I hate people who are OVERLY prideful in their own race (any race) because 9 times out of 10 they’re a good for nothing leech trying to piggyback off the success of men much better than themselves just because they happen to share the same skin tone.

both sides are giga autistic and not the kind of people I’d ever choose to associate with
You right but no black person is like that, there’s a difference , Everyone wants black people to be self hating x100 with 0 dignity, black people don’t have a superiority complex and a desire to destroy other races, nor do we have a inferiority complex and that makes WS even more mad when u don’t buy into, that’s what I’m saying. As a black man, you should walk with your head up high and proud, and for a black women and you should always defend yourself to, when danger arrives and you should always fight for your god given rights and constitutional rights that you shouldn’t have to fight for like we have been for 60 years .

Last edited:
That’s the funny part black Americans are actually treated better in most other countries than Africans. My mom was able to easily to travel into Europe and people liked her while my dad was looked at as a dirty immigrant and constantly had his passports denied
Yes if I went to the UK or any European country I’d go there normal and rrturn with 0 issues, u go to the wrong part in India , or the wrong part in the Middle East you might run into a lot of problems and probably be waterboarded or some shit, especially if u go there with dignity or self respect and “ strike back”💀😂 I see how black people are treated in these countries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
You right but no black person is like that
That’s cope I’ve personally known a few
If you think that you might just be one of them

if you think black people are better than other races then you’re one of those people I’m talking about

i will give you this though: you are WAY more likely to find some pathetic ass white cuck who thinks that way about black people than you are to find a black person who thinks that way lmfao, those guys are racist too anyway though

I’ll give you this too though: black americans have slightly more of a right to lean more towards that end of the spectrum given the history

????
Most black men only want to date white women... That's a fact...

You seem to be a more selfhating black than @Blackeycel
Just natural. Asian girls don’t like to date the most feminine race of men, Asian guys. And black guys don’t like to date the most masculine race of women, black girls.

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj

if you think black people are better than other races then you’re one of those people I’m talking about

i will give you this though: you are WAY more likely to find some pathetic ass white cuck who thinks that way about black people than you are to find a black person who thinks that way lmfao, those guys are racist too anyway though

I’ll give you this too though: black americans have slightly more of a right to lean more towards that end of the spectrum given the history
I just typed a whole paragraph and it deleted. Shit and I don’t want to type it again, I’ll prolly dm you or something a diff day cuz I said some interesting stuff.

nvm I found it . Ima @ you hold on.

• +1
Reactions: loksr
You right but no black person is like that, there’s a difference , Everyone wants black people to be self hating x100 with 0 dignity, black people don’t have a superiority complex and a desire to destroy other races, nor do we have a inferiority complex and that makes WS even more mad when u don’t buy into, that’s what I’m saying. As a black man, you should walk with your head up high and proud, and for a black women and you should always defend yourself to, when danger arrives and you should always fight for your god given rights and constitutional rights that you shouldn’t have to fight for like we have been for 60 years .
@loksr

I feel bad for black Americans they were legit treated in the worse ways in America even when their communities were thriving but now their spirt is completely gone they were not the same people 40 years ago. The war on drugs was a horrible mistake and it shouldn’t had never happened now you have a new generation of brainwashed angry African Americans. There’s no enemy anymore since the government stopped discriminating against them and are trying to give them all the media representation and make amends but the damage has already been done I don’t think there’s anything that can fix them.

And nah I think everybody is equal and should be treated equally , But every other race feels as if black people aren’t not human, should be treated less than an animal, talk about our hair, our facial features which are different than every other race, etc etc

black people aren’t treated equally at all, and never had been, but let a WS tell you, they will tell you the past 400 years has been black peoples fault and racism ended in 1865😂😂)even though some niggas was still on plantations until like the 50s and had no idea what was going on)

I just typed a whole paragraph and it deleted. Shit and I don’t want to type it again, I’ll prolly dm you or something a diff day cuz I said some interesting stuff.

nvm I found it . Ima @ you hold on.
They cope Asians in Asian countries also like Asian guys. Not all Asian girls are white worshiping cucks

And nah I think everybody is equal and should be treated equally , But every other race feels as if black people aren’t not human, should be treated less than an animal, talk about our hair, our facial features which are different than every other race, etc etc
The only people who shave our facial features are the Oceana people and some Asian populations. People just see us as lest then thanks to the slave trade and the decades of propaganda by the American media destroying our representation.

????
Most black men only want to date white women... That's a fact...

People like you cope with muh they are ghetto whatever, but most black men just don't find black women attractive and prefer to date white girls..

Latinas are also stereotyped as ghetto, and independent but all races of guys want to date them...

You seem to be a more selfhating black than @Blackeycel
I have 0 self hate you dumb mf, people like u are white worshipping cucks and you get off to them coming over and taking y’all Chinese girls shut yo dumb ass up u bitch, Yoy don’t know what a self hating black guy is , most of self hating black guys think racism don’t exist and repeat the same narratives that WS do , just like u , and that lie that all black men lust over WW is has been around since slavery to justify the cruelty against black men, and it was definitely ramped up after slavery to justify evil and cruelty against African American men, a self hating blzck man would be attracted to a white girl simply because she’s white, I’m attracted to all races of girls anyways, but I don’t understand how a bitch like u that is from China have the most to say when you don’t know a fucking thing you monkey brained ,13 year old built ass boy, I know way too much black history, and have way to much self respect and integrity to be self hating especially knowing some of the things that go on today.

This cuck really just projected his feelings onto every black man, those are the harmful stereotypes on why a white girl can say a black man raped her and everybody believes her just like in the 1900s or 1800s

mlst black people don’t even live near white people so how the fuck would most blzck men prefer them u cucked ass faggot, u probably love seeing black men fuck white girls and hate it at the same time because u a cuck, and u love seeing white guys take Asian girls from u. You are pathetic and dumb as fuck , stay in yo lane and stop speaking on shit u don’t know about bitcu

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345
I have 0 self hate you dumb mf, peopel like u are white worshipping cucks and you get off to them coming over and taking y’all Chinese girls shut yo dumb ass up u bitch, Yoy don’t know what a self hating black guy is , most of self hating black guys think racism don’t exist and repeat the same narratives that WS do , just like u , and that lie that all black men lust over WW is has been around since slavery to justify the cruelty against black men, and it was definitely ramped up after slavery to justify evil and cruelty against African American men, a self hating blzck man would be attracted to a white girl simply because she’s white, I’m attracted to all races of girls anyways, but I don’t understand how a bitch like u that is from China have the most to say when you don’t know a fucking thing you monkey brained ,13 year old built ass boy, I know way too much black history, and have way to much self respect and integrity to be self hating especially knowing some of the things that go on today.
Cope... And why would I be mad that white guys are taking chinese girls??

Most of them date ugly girls anyways.. also betabux... I mean someone has to take care of the ugly girls

mlst black people don’t even live near white people so how the fuck would most blzck men prefer them u cucked ass faggot, u probably love seeing black men fuck white girls and hate it at the same time because u a cuck, and u love seeing white guys take Asian girls from u. You are pathetic and dumb as fuck , stay in yo lane and stop speaking on shit u don’t know about bitcu
Also black dudes don't fuck white girls... You can't really considered those "creatures" they fuck to be human tbh...

But anyways what do I know, black men have the lowest standards when it comes to white girls (and in general tbh.) They would rather have an obese ugly white girl, than a hot black girl

Thats how white worshipping black men are...

@volcelfatcel @Preston @Biggdink @Chadeep @curryslayerordeath

Last edited:
Cope... And why would I be mad that white guys are taking chinese girls??

Most of them date ugly girls anyways.. also betabux... I mean someone has to take care of the ugly girls
Stop using that lingo on me , weirdo ass nigga. What am I “ coping” I’m curious because it seem like most bitch ass lames like u project when u comment “ cope “ cope” cope” cope” cope” after someone states something. That is nothing but a PURE projection of what YOU do, so you assume I do the same or others do the same and what I’m telling u is the truth, u just gotta stfu and listen and stop making up shit from yo basement in China u 13 year old Chinese built ass boy as a MAN. You out of all people, I’ve noticed got the most to say, but don’t know shit when I’m actually telling u the truth, dick riders like u a rather circle jerk on other weird websites worst than this one and believe garbage that is recycled through there

• JFL
Also black dudes don't fuck white girls... You can't really considered those "creatures" they fuck to be human tbh...

But anyways what do I know, black men have the lowest standards when it comes to white girls (and in general tbh.) They would rather have an obese ugly white girl, than a hot black girl

“Creature” whites are more like animals than us jfl

• +1
Stop using that lingo on me , weirdo ass nigga. What am I “ coping” I’m curious because it seem like most bitch ass lames like u project when u comment “ cope “ cope” cope” cope” cope” after someone states something. That is nothing but a PURE projection of what YOU do, so you assume I do the same or others do the same and what I’m telling u is the truth, u just gotta stfu and listen and stop making up shit from yo basement in China u 13 year old Chinese built ass boy as a MAN. You out of all people, I’ve noticed got the most to say, but don’t know shit when I’m actually telling u the truth, dick riders like u a rather circle jerk on other weird websites worst than this one and believe garbage that is recycled through there
Who is the one getting mad??:what:

I'm not the one who's writing essays, just cuz I said "black men are white worshipping"

I mean, I guess the stereotype blacks are the most sensitive race is also true... They do tend to riot, from the smallest insults..

Some black men, but u gotta understand black men a date fat black women to? So idk what to tell you, and a lot of black gives naturally have a high sex drive to. You on the other hand have 200ng/dl with a effeminate brain, and not all black men who even fuck and date white girls are some white worshipping guy, or self hating guy, u on the other hand could get on the elevator with a white guy and white girl and they’d say “ ching Chong Ching Chong Ching Chong” and you’d walk with ur head down with a awkward smile becuse u are a bitch and have a cuck humiliation fetish.

you literally live in China but got the most untrue shit to say, that you most likely wouldn’t say in real life especially if u was in America

• JFL
Any time you say “all of X race have this or don’t have this” you’re automatically wrong, cause there’s always going to be people out there who think a certain way, nobody’s a part of a hive mind. It’s only natural that there’d be at least a few people who push back against the (very real) oppression by becoming a black supremacist, it makes perfect sense, doesn't make it right but I understand the logic behind it. With that being said it's NOT the majority and honestly I wouldn't even call it a meaningful minority, either.

I know what you're talking about though, there's many many people who shit on black americans despite never having been around black americans, knowing the reasoning behind what happens, understanding that if they were in that same life circumstance with the same type of people around them they'd be acting exactly the same way, or understanding that not every, or even most, black americans even act the way they imagine them to act. Many people respond to "Hey, it's okay to be black." with shit that basically boils down to "OH, SO IT'S NOT OKAY TO BE ANY OTHER RACE???!! JUST BLACK?!!?!" and it's the most asinine shit in the world, hate it when I see it.

With all this being said, being racist is not the default mode, a lot of people say it is but in my experience actual genuine racism is a rarity. People make jokes, black people do it too, I know black people who make the most fucked up jokes about asians and shit, I don't agree with racism even in the form of jokes to be honest but I understand that there's a very real difference between it and actual, genuine racism. I think only a small minority of people actually set out to actively oppress any other race. In my experience most racism is just pure ignorance, not an actual organized plan, but even that kind of racism becomes a very real problem when it's coming from a person in a position of power (a cop for example). But if you're going out there and thinking "most white people hate me, they don't like me, they want to see me fail etc etc" that's just not true in any sense, the worst the AVERAGE will ever be is ignorance, can of course be dangerous but not generally automatically EVIL, you know what I mean?
I feel bad for black Americans they were legit treated in the worse ways in America even when their communities were thriving but now their spirt is completely gone they were not the same people 40 years ago. The war on drugs was a horrible mistake and it shouldn’t had never happened now you have a new generation of brainwashed angry African Americans. There’s no enemy anymore since the government stopped discriminating against them and are trying to give them all the media representation and make amends but the damage has already been done I don’t think there’s anything that can fix them.
It still happens, almost every black american has a story about a time when a cop has done the most fucked up shit to them and I've personally witnessed it myself on numerous occasions, it's absolutely the most fucked up shit. I've also known KIDS who get messed with by people just because they assume that since they're black they're going to be doing something they shouldn't, I don't care how many people do shit, it's not right to just automatically assume a LITERAL CHILD you see is going to do something because of the color of their skin, I don't fuck with that, sorry sfcels. The media shit isn't a good thing either, it's actual exploitation, it's no different than like blackula and shit, there's not real care or love there it just gets more viewers. Is it better than it used to be? Yeah sure, I suppose, but the bar they're trying to beat is PUBLIC LYNCHINGS, it's not exactly hard to get better than that, it doesn't mean shit is all better now.

It's quieter than it used to be but it's still there 100%, again like I said up top though I still don't believe it's the AVERAGE or that it's always actual evil intent rather than a deep ignorance. But a lot of this depends on which part of the country you're in, too, we can't really forget that.

I'm not the one who's writing essays, just cuz I said "black men are white worshipping"

I mean, I guess the stereotype blacks are the most sensitive race is also true... They do tend to riot, from the smallest insults..
Nah I’m trying to educate you and pull u up out of ignorance, so you can stop believing nonsense, but you seem to be beyond help

Some black men, but u gotta understand black men a date fat black women to? So idk what to tell you, and a lot of black gives naturally have a high sex drive to. You on the other hand have 200ng/dl with a effeminate brain, and not all black men who even fuck and date white girls are some white worshipping guy, or self hating guy, u on the other hand could get on the elevator with a white guy and white girl and they’d say “ ching Chong Ching Chong Ching Chong” and you’d walk with ur head down with a awkward smile becuse u are a bitch and have a cuck humiliation fetish.

you literally live in China but got the most untrue shit to say, that you most likely wouldn’t say in real life especially if u was in America
Sure, "high sex drive" Seems like an excuse for cough cough low standards... There's a saying that black guys would rather fuck a donkey before they fuck a black girl..

All you do is PROJECT though, you prolly jack off to hentai right? Weird shit

Nah I’m trying to educate you and pull u up out of ignorance, so you can stop believing nonsense, but you seem to be beyond help
Trying to educate me?? You sound like a low iq buffoon, (Tbh, not very unexpected from your kind.)

Sure, "high sex drive" Seems like an excuse for cough cough low standards... There's a saying that black guys would rather fuck a donkey before they fuck a black girl..
Black men aren’t the only men with “ low standards” they only try to highlight black men to make them look bad, you flat faced cuck, go ahead and transition(because u already built like a little boy), so u can see how many other Asian boys and white guys try you.

• JFL
Black men aren’t the only men with “ low standards” they only try to highlight black men to make them look bad, you flat faced cuck, go ahead and transition(because u already built like a little boy), so u can see how many other Asian boys and white guys try you.
Hmm:think:

Are you sure?? Because these tend to be the type of women black men are dating..
Black men fat white woman Header

Seems like many other users confirm

But hey if your happy, at least you got a white women? right?

Trying to educate me?? You sound like a low iq buffoon, (Tbh, not very unexpected from your kind.)
You need to be educated, and equipped with knowledge, you don’t listen at all, I just know it’s a flat faced 12 year old built ass Chinese boy behind his mommas computer regurgitation shit they heard or shit they wanna think, and also projecting their feelings onto other black guys in America.

ignorant people like you are even worst when you don’t see the ignorance you see living in or bathing in. I could see u right now enjoying a black guy fucking yo white girlfriend, and hating it at the same time , since according to u “ every black man is OnLY attracted to white girls” way too many black guys gotta deal with white girls thinking we want them everyday (even the ugly ones. Even the ones who are 40/50 and look like a white mans with long hair). That shit ain’t right and niggas shouldn’t have to deal with that.

• JFL
Hmm:think:

Are you sure?? Because these tend to be the type of women black men are dating..
View attachment 1257405

Seems like many other users confirm

But hey if your happy, at least you got a white women? right?
Some of them feel that way. Couldn’t be me or a lot of other black guys, but if those type of guys are happy then it is what it is, as long as they aren’t coons who believe racism doesn’t exist and the typical WS hive mindset and in the sunken place. And white guys date ugly white girls to, so idk what point u was tryna make. I hope u realize when I’m talking about black guys and white girls, I’m DEFENDING black men, not white girls.

You need to be educated, and equipped with knowledge, you don’t listen at all, I just know it’s a flat faced 12 year old built ass Chinese boy behind his mommas computer regurgitation shit they heard or shit they wanna think, and also projecting their feelings onto other black guys in America.

ignorant people like you are even worst when you don’t see the ignorance you see living in or bathing in. I could see u right now enjoying a black guy fucking yo white girlfriend, and hating it at the same time , since according to u “ every black man is OnLY attracted to white girls” way too many black guys gotta deal with white girls thinking we want them everyday (even the ugly ones. Even the ones who are 40/50 and look like a white mans with long hair). That shit ain’t right and niggas shouldn’t have to deal with that.
If a black man if fucking my white girlfriend, that would just mean my girlfriend is ugly...

It's pretty ez to confirm if a girl is ugly/fat, just by the abudance of black men approaching them

If a black man if fucking my white girlfriend, that would just mean my girlfriend is ugly...

It's pretty ez to confirm if a girl is ugly/fat, just by the abudance of black men approaching them
Yet there’s black men out here fucking and dating girls of any race that YOU worship like a no pride having bitch and prolly jack off to like the weirdo u are, who wouldn’t give a bitch like u the time of the day, while u sit behind a monitor and say weird shit and use sadboy talking points.
That’s all I’m saying, idk why u coming at blzck men, blzck men aren’t the reason why u are a 170 ng/dl and get cucked daily as a effeminate bitch, but I guess u being obedient and a attack dog for white people is much better.

And yeah so what some niggas approach ugly girls out of desperation, high sex drive, no standards, just like how a lot men of all races do.

• Hmm...
Yet there’s black men out here fucking and dating girls of any race that YOU worship like a no pride having bitch and prolly jack off to like the weirdo u are, who wouldn’t give a bitch like u the time of the day, while u sit behind a monitor and say weird shit and use sadboy talking points.
That’s all I’m saying, idk why u coming at blzck men, blzck men aren’t the reason why u are a 170 ng/dl and get cucked daily as a effeminate bitch, but I guess u being obedient and a attack dog for white people is much better.

And yeah so what some niggas approach ugly girls out of desperation, high sex drive, no standards, just like how a lot men of all races do.
Most black men don't date shit... (Btw, I don't consider landwhales women...) And btw I don't worship landwhales like black guys do, so no I don't think they are dating girls I "worship."

Idk why it's so hard to accept tbh. Even normies agree with this stuff, but anyways it's very easy to make black people angry. No wonder you guys were amusement for white folks for centuries...

Most black men don't date shit... (Btw, I don't consider landwhales women...) And btw I don't worship landwhales like black guys do, so no I don't think they are dating girls I "worship."

Idk why it's so hard to accept tbh. Even normies agree with this stuff, but anyways it's very easy to make black people angry. No wonder you guys were amusement for white folks for centuries...

Lmaaao some black guys do date and fuck fat white girls let’s highlight it and paint a false narrative? but when they date and fuck attractive ones desirable and attractive white girls let’s punch air and get mad talk about “ she only likes him for his bbc😡😡:feelswhy::feelswhy::soy:” fucking whore!!!” “ I fucking knew it😡😡:feelswhy:”just cuz u try to paint false narratives don’t mean anything , idk why u got black guys dick so far down yo throat? Did some black guys cuck u over there in China to, or take yo lunch money or some shit😂😂? Black guys aren’t the reason why u are a effiminate bitch who probably jacks off to hentai and porn all day buddy.

BOTTOM LINE is ima defend black men from harmful and untrue stereotypes when I have the time to + when I see it. Seems to me if what u was sayin is true then there shouldn’t be an outrage when black men are taking girls from other races of guys? Ain’t that right?

it’s iNsAe hOW a nerd from China can project so much and try his best to slander black men when, you obviously ride the bandwagon of hating of niggas for whatever reason, I bet I know what the reason is u flat faced bitch. You not even one of the smart Chinese’s you dumb as hell and built like a 12 year old boy as a grown man.

• JFL

Oh yeah read those comments to, she was talking bout Mexican dudes and she’s Mexican

Lmaaao some black guys do date and fuck fat white girls let’s highlight it and paint a false narrative? but when they date and fuck attractive ones desirable and attractive white girls let’s punch air and get mad talk about “ she only likes him for his bbc😡😡:feelswhy::feelswhy::soy:” fucking whore!!!” “ I fucking knew it😡😡:feelswhy:”just cuz u try to paint false narratives don’t mean anything , idk why u got black guys dick so far down yo throat? Did some black guys cuck u over there in China to, or take yo lunch money or some shit😂😂? Black guys aren’t the reason why u are a effiminate bitch who probably jacks off to hentai and porn all day buddy.

BOTTOM LINE is ima defend black men from harmful and untrue stereotypes when I have the time to + when I see it. Seems to me if what u was sayin is true then there shouldn’t be an outrage when black men are taking girls from other races of guys? Ain’t that right?

it’s iNsAe hOW a nerd from China can project so much and try his best to slander black men when, you obviously ride the bandwagon of hating of niggas for whatever reason, I bet I know what the reason is u flat faced bitch. You not even one of the smart Chinese’s you dumb as hell and built like a 12 year old boy as a grown man.
There were actually some black kids in China. But honestly they got heavily bullied. Blacks aren't treated very well in China...

And you are obviously very mad... I know black men traditionally have a lot of anger issues, but I guess this confirms the stereotype...

Oh yeah read those comments to, she was talking bout Mexican dudes and she’s Mexican
Lmao. Don't act dumb. Everyone knows snow bunnies are white "girls" that like black dudes...

Lmao. Don't act dumb. Everyone knows snow bunnies are white "girls" that like black dudes...
Yeah black guys do call them snow bunnies, but go look at the comments she was referring to her own Mexican guys in that particular post.

It's funny how your mad that I'm stereotyping you, (even tho all the stereotypes are true.) But you continue to stereotype me. Black people are truly hypocrites...

@Chadeep @Preston @volcelfatcel @Biggdink @curryslayerordeath

They are unironically the most racist, most black men without a heartbeat wished all white people, and every other ethnicity would die...

Haha, truly a meme race...

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Biggdink, Chadeep and volcelfatcel
It's funny how your mad that I'm stereotyping you, (even tho all the stereotypes are true.) But you continue to stereotype me. Black people are truly hypocrites...

@Chadeep @Preston @volcelfatcel @Biggdink @curryslayero

They are unironically the most racist, most black men without a heartbeat wished all white people, and every other ethnicity would die...

Based biggdink alt

• JFL
Reactions: Biggdink, Chadeep and johncruz12345
There were actually some black kids in China. But honestly they got heavily bullied. Blacks aren't treated very well in China...

And you are obviously very mad... I know black men traditionally have a lot of anger issues, but I guess this confirms the stereotype...
Black people are treated horrible in China and everywhere, but a bitch like u sit up here and paint a false narracrive that African Americans are the reason why everyone hates blzck people when black people(Africans) have been historically treated bad everywhere. But you know was funny, I’d rather you be scared of me in real life and think what u wanna think than for u to come for me and I have to do something to u to defend myself, notice how the only reason why a lot of this tortruring, etc etc from white people has gone down after war on drugs because some black people will fight them back or simply don’t care and will do them like how they do other black people sometimes

• +1

@Chadeep @Preston @volcelfatcel @Biggdink @curryslayero

False, you showing me yo hand and u been a dick sucker on here since you’ve made ur first post on one of my posts, i already knew this but u came back to dick suck again. People like u probably aren’t even tsughT to hate black people u just ride the anti black racism bandwagon because other people do.

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and johncruz12345
False, you showing me yo hand and u been a dick sucker on here since you’ve made ur first post on one of my posts, i already knew this but u came back to dick suck again. People like u probably aren’t even tsughT to hate black people u just ride the anti black racism bandwagon because other people do.
I'm just saying black people act like they aren't racist... Even tho I would consider them the most racist

At least practice what you preach...

I'm just saying black people act like they aren't racist... Even tho I would consider them the most racist

At least practice what you preach...
Nigga we don’t look down on other races, you just project and you’d like if black people let themselves be punching bags, any time a black person shows restraint to discrimination and hostility, people like u project. No blzck person passes down generational hate unlike other races of people against black people. I’m telling u the truth and u already know this

Last edited:
  • JFL
Nigga we don’t look down on other races, you just project and you’d like if black people let themselves be punching bags, any time a black person shows restraint to discrimination and hostility, people like u project. No blzck person passes down generational hate unlike other races of people against black people. I’m telling u the truth and u already know this
Buddy, if you didn't realize you were the one who started being racist to me...

All I did was criticize something that most black men do, and you start being racist for no apparent reason...

All I did was criticize something that most black men do, and you start being racist for no apparent reason...
You say racist shit on here everyday dumbass, and when I first started on here I remember a bitch named johncruz talking shit then u stopped for some time and now u back at it, u need to be focused on not being built like a 12 year old boy as a grown man, and going atleast a month without jacking off to hentai and weird degenerate shit, so u can atleast wake up feeling like a man for a minute you effeminate brained bitch. And you have 0 idea what u are talking about, yoy live in China dumbass , even dumbass basement dwellers over here have a more accurate take on things over here than u , stop.

• +1

Oh yeah and u wouldn’t be a adrogenless bitch if you didn’t put all yo self worth into what white girls thought of effeminate bitches like u, I could understand u caring bout what Asian girls think of u , but bitch u in China u surrounded by all Chinese bitches and the best u can do is try to attempt to make black men look horrible? Too many self hating cucks like u fill websites like these up and I met some people like u in real life who probably be on these type of forums but would never say the dumb weird shit they do on public or to anybody normal.

You accomplished absolutely nothing, all you did was make me expose you even more, weirdo. Pull up a chair( and u know exactly what I’m talking about)

Your trying to generalize the black race Africans are not really racist. But it is true that our race is a joke that’s why I encourage black men to stick with black women

Most black men are not like that black Americans don’t represent the black race

Your the racist one generalizing an entire race

Most black men are not like that black Americans don’t represent the black race
They know this they just use that as a cover up ,to mask their hatred of blzck skin, even in the USA not all black people is like that, but to slot of them in the us u either gonna be their obedient nigger slave who says how high when they say jump while they tolerate and fake love them or they will hate u because of ur skin color, if u are a normal black person, the shit blzck people do in tbt hood doesn’t concern them at all, nor does it effect them they just try to find ways to justify their hatred and they even look for ways to justify treatment of black people for the past 400 years when the reason they hate Black people is the same reason it always was, but it’s easy to believe lies I’m not gonna lie, until u actually find out or have someone like me tell u the truth. Doesn’t matter rather u are normal , a nerd, hood , etc etc . And always remember that are the ones who created the conditions that black people live in to cause these things on purpose. But black history and knowledge is like repellent to them, they reject and throw it up every time u try to tell them, when they should just admit the truth.

half of the basement dwelling Geeks on here think it’s cool to hate on people and discriminate for no reason , yet they cry about some fake lookism and a few kids calling them ugly in high school, they are the biggest hypocrites there is, attack and hate and support bad things happening to blzck people , but would never want even 1/10 of the treatment that Black people deal with.

They need to all kill themselves lmaaao the joke writes itself, they wanna be apart of something so bad they’d sell their soul .

if these losers can’t handle being treated bad by a few people, they’d fr definitely kill themselves if they had to go through half of what black people deal with on a daily basis

they need to examine their selves and their cancerous mindset to

Last edited: