I've only ever gotten positive compliments/ interactions from white women/ girls, and it's mostly about my height.

CFW432

CFW432

Tamil Supremacy is the only truth
Most ethnic women/ girls are either indifferent to me or ignore me, or at worst they usually take a "tone" with me.

I just got back from the emergency center to get some x-rays done cause I'm having a persistent cough that's making my chest hurt bad. The first girl that took me in was a really fat hapa looking girl, or she was some kind of latina, and she took my vitals/ heart rate. The whole time she had a tone with me when talking to me. Then she left and another girl came in. I think she was either some middle eastern or latina, she comes in and she's not rude or anything, but she's just gives me my diagnoses and writes out a prescription, and almost basically is indifferent to my existence. She walks out, and next some 30 year oldish white woman comes in and leads me to the xray room where she takes my x-rays. The whole time she's joking with me and shit, she then asks me if I play basketball, I know why she's asking but I'm still like "no, why do you ask" and she's like "cause you're really tall, and you remind me of my son." Then I'm standing for my x-rays, and I have to stand with my hands certain position for each pose, and one time I mess up and she's like "haha not like that silly, you have to do it the other way". Anyway we get that done and she finally leads me out and I get my paperwork and leave.

But this realization comes to me, and i remember the same thing happened to me last month when I was at the dentist and the one white girl asked me about my height like 5 times, while her asian colleague was basically completely oblivious to my existence. LMFAO WHY DO ETHNIC WOMEN HATE ETHNIC MEN :lul::lul::lul::lul:???!!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, .👽. and lutte
height and ethnicity?

No it's because of ur Mughal ancestry. Mughal emperor phenotype

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and LooksOrDeath
Is the average height like 5'7 jfl. Also ethnicity?
LMAO THATS WHAT THEY SAY. But from what ive seen your average zoomer thats white or black is literally shortest, probably 5'10, and on the higher end of average, around 6'2. Being "tall" starts at 6'3.

Also curry.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
No it's because ur Mughal ancestry. Mughal emperor phenotype
I literally have abo hair plus brown skin plus bug eyes.

Once i bleach myself and get hair transplants then maybe.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
when i had babyface and was skinny i had more attention from ethnic girls here in germany

now with stubble and muscles i mainly get attention from german/white girls

LMAO THATS WHAT THEY SAY. But from what ive seen your average zoomer thats white or black is literally shortest, probably 5'10, and on the higher end of average, around 6'2. Being "tall" starts at 6'3.

Also curry.
Then you're not tall jfl. Just a bit above average. Why do you think these white women saw you as tall, we can't extrapolate any reason from what you've said so far.

Then you're not tall jfl. Just a bit above average. Why do you think these white women saw you as tall, we can't extrapolate any reason from what you've said so far.
Maybe because they literally said something along the lines of "your. tall."

I agree with you that personally I don't think I'm tall at all, but all I'm doing is relaying to you what other people have said.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
White women are polite, more "whataboutthemenz" than ethnics and don't want you to chimp out on them

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
White women are just nicer in general.

Nothing to do with attraction

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432