I’ve peaked. What more?

You could try sucking my dick see if you like it

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
I feel that there is some merit to becoming the perfect specimen tbh. Assuming you aren't larping, you're already top percentage in looks. Beyond that, IQmaxxing, perfect physique, getting good at arts, learning languages, etc. You can literally be some kind of prime human specimen and just exist to make faggots cope and feel inferior.
There's some merit in everything but looks is mostly genetics. Same with IQ, I don't think you can max it, you can culturemaxx by reading and discovering etc.. I don't feel the desire to to shit to mog others, I never suffered from this.

kids, hobbies and enjoying nature is a great lifes purpose. and making sure your kids have a good life is a hard enough task to where the end product will be very fulfilling. If you like fitness maybe you could make a fitness youtube channel or tiktok account. If u like nature maybe go camping or see some really cool irl views. Just take what you like, and do it. If you have the money and time of course. Good luck and take care brother
Yeah I think that's what I'll go for, a few sports as hobbies, kids and nature. Though I don't want my kids to have the easiest life necessarily, some struggle might be good for them. I just want to make sure they have good quality food in abundance to be raised properly.

Can I also get a dm of your face?
DM me for my Telegram

• +1
Reactions: Sondern