Ive reached out to Alfaro's office multiple times

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.
Trying to set up a video call

Is there a reason I havent gotten a response yet??

Email them by their international email and they will respond after a week or two.

If you were Chad he would have responded immediately and gave you every single surgery you want for free

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: one job away, DivineBeing, Deleted member 16834 and 3 others
I’m gonna assume they are particularly busy since Alfaro is a top name worldwide and/or they avoid international calls cause it would take away too much time.

Try Emailing them and word it in a way that show you are really interested so that you have better chance at a reply. They probably could probably setup a paid video consultation.

Just to make an example in another field, hair transplant, but can give you an idea of the demand for top notch doctors. Have you ever heard of Dr.Jose Lorenzo? He is like top tier and expensive, and there are at least 20 good alternatives in Europe (most of them cheaper), still he is full till Feb ‘23 for a first time consultation booking.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and Deleted member 16834
I’m gonna assume they are particularly busy since Alfaro is a top name worldwide and/or they avoid international calls cause it would take away too much time.

Try Emailing them and word it in a way that show you are really interested so that you have better chance at a reply. They probably could probably setup a paid video consultation.

Just to make an example in another field, hair transplant, but can give you an idea of the demand for top notch doctors. Have you ever heard of Dr.Jose Lorenzo? He is like top tier and expensive, and there are at least 20 good alternatives in Europe (most of them cheaper), still he is full till Feb ‘23 for a first time consultation booking.
I have been waiting like a year to get a consult scheduled with Couto lol.

• So Sad
Reactions: ItalianCesso
  • JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing