I’ve realized it’s not women that I want, It’s ego and to mog

STAMPEDE

STAMPEDE

Mistral
I’ve realized that I don’t really desire women, I desire the feeling of them lusting for me, I desire the feeling to mog other people and get all the women after me, But not really date them because i’ve realized I don’t really want them as I find most women very annoying to be around. Im a really awful person I guess.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv, normie_joe, likenesss and 8 others
I know you don't want women, you want a BBC to make you his little bottom bitch and penetrate that tight bussy while you lay down on all fours. ;)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ggg.tv, normie_joe, wollet2 and 9 others
I’ve realized that I don’t really desire women, I desire the feeling of them lusting for me, I desire the feeling to mog other people and get all the women after me, But not really date them because i’ve realized I don’t really want them as I find most women very annoying to be around. Im a really awful person I guess.
With this mindset might aswell become homosexual

I know you don't want women, you want a BBC to make you his little bottom bitch and penetrate that tight bussy while you lay down on all fours. ;)
Istg if I hear bbc one more time I'm gonna rape a nigger in the asshole

• JFL
Reactions: likenesss and tombradylover
With this mindset might aswell become homosexual
I never stated anything related to homosexuality. Funny how ignorant you people are.

Schizo thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamejews and fuxkdakikez
I never stated anything related to homosexuality. Funny how ignorant you people are.
Ur retarded nigger, you must be around some horrifying 1500 dm/gL testosterone females if u put u put up with the thought of them being annoyed

Ur retarded nigger, you must be around some horrifying 1500 dm/gL testosterone females if u put u put up with the thought of them being annoyed
Not really, Most men think females are annoying, you’re probably just a simp

Istg if I hear bbc one more time I'm gonna rape a nigger in the asshole
Son, you're not raping shit with that 3 inch clit of yours. Your dick has 10% volume compared to a BBC. Its better if you cage that tiny clit.

This is your fate
images

Not really, Most men think females are annoying, you’re probably just a simp
This dude is actual schizo, theres no statistic of males finding women annoying if that was the cause we'd all be eating BBC and getting railed in the asshole while kissing naked oily men retard. Claiming I'm a simp for denying ur schizopost aswell rope

Son, you're not raping shit with that 3 inch clit of yours. Your dick has 10% volume compared to a BBC. Its better if you cage that tiny clit.

This is your fate
images
Caged proud 7.5x.5 tho JFL I can stretch a gay nigga anyday

Dnr + er

BULLshit. You want to FUCK and get compliments daily.

Even then, most women are sucking multiple chads by now, and because you have lost your chance to get contacts or you are now an Alien looking dude, you are now deluded by the PSL fantasy, so much that you become delusional and INSANE and start getting multiple surgeries til you realize STACY IS WITH A NATURAL HTN BY NOW AND YOU GET TO STAY WITH LTBS AND CHAD LEFTOVERS

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
you will never mog anything lol kys subhuman

• +1
Reactions: kt4x_w
I want to mog in looks and lifestyle and to also have my Stacy oneitis as a gf to walk around and make everyone jealous.

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
bruv how come this greycels don't even to make it to 500 posts and are already craving BBC

something is wrong with this shithole

bruv how come this greycels don't even to make it to 500 posts and are already craving BBC

something is wrong with this shithole
My old account got banned and im in war against the bbc

Same, give me a 10/10 face and I will just jerk off at my own sight in the mirror. :feelskek:
Mogging mogs sex.
It's not about slaying all the stacies, it's about all the stacies WANTING to fuck you.

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, STAMPEDE and Lulleko
This dude is actual schizo, theres no statistic of males finding women annoying if that was the cause we'd all be eating BBC and getting railed in the asshole while kissing naked oily men retard. Claiming I'm a simp for denying ur schizopost aswell rope
You’re a retarded simp ahh nigga, not everyone is a simp like you dude. I like women but I don’t want to be in a relationship with them because they’re very annoying to be around in the long tern

High T warrior. As I said in a previous thread: the purpose of life is to MOG.

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer and STAMPEDE
High T warrior. As I said in a previous thread: the purpose of life is to MOG.
True. Not everyone here understands because their brains are fried by cuckery and simpery

Same women are annoying as shit. I just want them to lust over me and me to pump and dump them

And? We’re humans, we all have egos to feed. Some people can feed that ego, others aren’t born for it.