I’ve Realized My Life Repeats Every 5 Minutes

Nazi Germany

Nazi Germany

Zubeer Adolf Hipster -Nazi Monkoid Rights Activist
I don’t expect you to get this, but then again, neither do I. See, we’re all here, repeating. Me, you, the smell, the layers of your skin slowly curdling, but you don’t even notice it. Or maybe you do, but it doesn’t register, because you’re busy pretending like your next move’s going to mean something. It won’t. :feelswah:It never did. @_MVP_ Look at your hands. They’re probably sweating right now, right? You think that’s new? That sweat? It’s been there before, five minutes ago, five minutes before that, forever. It’s all been there, hanging in the air, like the stench of old meat, slowly decaying, wrapping itself around your bones, but never falling off. You scrape, you scratch, you peel, but the cycle always pulls it back. The itch? Oh yeah, you’re scratching, I’m scratching, but what’s the point? The itch doesn’t end because there’s no end. Just another loop, another round of self-inflicted nonsense disguised as progress.
@BigJimsWornOutTires @Vermilioncore @nullandvoid
See, we’re stuck, but the trick is, we all know it, don’t we? Deep down, in the folds of our brain where the stench can’t be scrubbed off, we know we’re just circling the drain. You think you’re reading this for the first time? :lul:, no. You’ve read it before. Or maybe you haven’t. But you think you did, and that’s the same thing, because thinking is rotting, and we’re all rotting together, marinating in the same five minutes, forever and ever.
And you’ll keep going. We all will. There’s no progress, just the same steps repeated. Five minutes, reset. The smell of it, the feel of it—your flesh pretending it’s fresh while it’s really just the same old stink, and you can’t tell the difference anymore. Can you? you can’t. Because it’s always been like this, and you’ll keep pretending it hasn’t. Pretending it matters.
But it doesn’t.
@the BULL @thecel

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vermilioncore, nullandvoid, BigJimsWornOutTires and 4 others
your such a cute nigga bro I'm gonna spank you

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: psychomandible, future slavic chad, StarvedEpi and 1 other person
@StarvedEpi @Tabula Rasa @noobs @Defeatist @psychomandible @Mewton

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and StarvedEpi
😼

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: StarvedEpi, PeakIncels and Nazi Germany
@i_love_roosters @Debetro @PseudoMaxxer @HarrierDuBois @dreamcake1mo @try2beme

My friend (@autistic_tendencies & @Gonthar) Life feels like linear.
I feel like a clock physically tick tock.
@Jason Voorhees @Enfant terrible @NZb6Air

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and slavicpsycho
I woke up today and yesterday restarted

• So Sad
Reactions: Nazi Germany