I've realized that every hated group in modern times is hated because they merely poke holes into people's bubbles

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Name me a single group or belief system in modern times that is hated by the mainstream that isn't mostly or at least largely correct in it's assumptions/beliefs, but is merely hated because said assumptions destroy normie delusions and show the world what it actually is.

Manosphere/redpillers: Realize women suck but normie men are in denial so they hate on them
Blackpillers: Realize that women hate most men but normie men are in denial about it so they hate on them.
Racists: Realize that the races aren't equal but people don't like that so they hate on them.
Patriarchs: Realize society can't function without patriarchy but women don't like that so they call them bigots/pigs etc.
Nationalists/fascists: Realize globalism is cucked but people like cheap shit made with slave labor so they are demonized.

I could go on and on and on...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy, GreenHat500, Deleted member 6723 and 2 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Carbon Copy, Deleted member 4416, Kekee and 6 others
flat earthers are just retarded ngl. they try and prove science wrong with their own gay science ngl

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500 and Deleted member 6095
Name me a single group or belief system in modern times that is hated by the mainstream that isn't mostly or at least largely correct in it's assumptions/beliefs, but is merely hated because said assumptions destroy normie delusions and show the world what it actually is.

Manosphere/redpillers: Realize women suck but normie men are in denial so they hate on them
Blackpillers: Realize that women hate most men but normie men are in denial about it so they hate on them.
Racists: Realize that the races aren't equal but people don't like that so they hate on them.
Patriarchs: Realize society can't function without patriarchy but women don't like that so they call them bigots/pigs etc.
Nationalists/fascists: Realize globalism is cucked but people like cheap shit made with slave labor so they are demonized.

I could go on and on and on...
High iq observation.

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned
what about boomers?