I've rejected 10+ club sluts in the past year

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
I rarely go to a club because clubs are for Chads and bluepillers. I only go with if my friends insist on me joining them.

I have rejected perhaps a dozen or more clu sluts this past year, sometimes multiple in one night. Trashy club women assume BBC is easy sex as most BBC's don't say no to a hook up. I'm too high IQ and dignified to be such a degenerate.

For incels, go to a club with a BBC who can help you get laid. Low inhib tyrones are the gods of clubbing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611, Blitz, kobecel and 3 others
ok.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
High IQ.

Wish I had the power to reject whores tbh.

Volcels.org

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Afrikancel, Bluepill and 2 others
You talk about dignity yet you make autistic threads on an incel forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611, kobecel, badromance and 1 other person
You talk about dignity yet you make autistic threads on an incel forum

Why do Virgin, lonely Incels have the highest standards and blame hypergamy for their lonelyness ??‍♂️??‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: badromance
Why do Virgin, lonely Incels have the highest standards and blame hypergamy for their lonelyness ??‍♂️??‍♂️
I just want a virgin or a girl who fucked only 2 dudes maxxed

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and badromance

Beggars cant be choosers.

You're not in a positions to make demands mate

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Maybe not in the west but I will ship a girl from back home. Guaranteed virgin

and I will fuck a Unicorn straight from the heavens. Garenteed virgin

What city do you live in? What was the average psl of the girls that approached you? I would fuck any psl +4 club slut that shows me interest.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad, Deleted member 176, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
Impossible. Every girl has had at least a couple dicks around your age. You're just gonna have to make peace with that or not get laid.

Of course, I wouldn't get into anything serious with these girls, that would be a cuck move. But as far as fucking, Idgaf unless there is the possibility of catching an STD (30+ bodycount, fuck that shit).

Honestly if a slutty girl who had a couple dicks would fuck me, then I'd be extremely grateful. Inceldom sucks.

Volcel if any truth there

True chads wait for the right girl. If you sleep with any slut you're just as bad as them. Have some standards gents why do you think I bully girls constantly

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Afrikancel
True chads wait for the right girl. If you sleep with any slut you're just as bad as them. Have some standards gents why do you think I bully girls constantly
Girls deserve to be bullied. They enjoy it

• +1
Girls deserve to be bullied. They enjoy it
Makes sense. Some girl sent me nudes the other day in the shower without me asking and I just sent a video of me laughing and saying she looked like dogshit
She sent more to prove me wrong...?

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
Makes sense. Some girl sent me nudes the other day in the shower without me asking and I just sent a video of me laughing and saying she looked like dogshit
She sent more to prove me wrong...?
Next time save these nudes and send them to me :chad::chad:

• +1
  • +1
It would show the ss on snap I don't want to give them validation
Damn. In my redpill days I recieved nudes from girls but never replied. They sent me nudes for months and i never once replied. We are chads for sure

• +1
Damn. In my redpill days I recieved nudes from girls but never replied. They sent me nudes for months and i never once replied. We are chads for sure
Yeah exactly I just kinda exist and shit happens. I feel bad for average dudes. These gymcel "chads" (manlets) were orbiting this chick that I knew. We all went clubbing AND SHE TRIED TO FUCK ME INSTEAD AND I DIDN'T EVEN TRY JFL. now they hate me and gym is awkward with them there

• +1