I've signed a pact.

D

Deleted member 10699

Solstice
It's pretty simple; I've setted up a deadline with myself, and that's 25. If I'm still 25 and my looks haven't improved, and if my situation remains the same, I'm going to kill myself by heavy drinking, so that I get an alcoholic coma. No one mentions alcohol as a good suicide method, but it's one of the best ways to die, because you won't remember anything.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7044, IdiAmin, Deleted member 8608 and 4 others
how old are you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9787
You got the potential to ascend, just get the right things

You got the potential to ascend, just get the right things
I'm trying the natural methods first; beardfraud, colouring contacts (light brown), body, etc. If that doesn't improves me, then, bimax.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Deleted member 9787
best of luck...

Cope you will eat pommes next week again

Keep in factor your consistency and effort placed. If you signed the pact and expected to looksmax in 4 years without doing squat shit or not being invested into doing it whilst being inconsistent. Then probs reconsider the pact unless you’re literally dumb.

Keep in factor your consistency and effort placed. If you signed the pact and expected to looksmax in 4 years without doing squat shit or not being invested into doing it whilst being inconsistent. Then probs reconsider the pact unless you’re literally dumb.
I'll try to be as consistent as possible; that's the reason of why I've made a plan for myself.

I'll try to be as consistent as possible; that's the reason of why I've made a plan for myself.
It usually backfireswhen you set unrealistic goals like that. What did you even plan to remotely be when the 4 years was up. What if you don’t get what you “desired” or though you were going to look like. Do you even have goals. Or is it be chad by 2025 or neck.

Are you white

It usually backfireswhen you set unrealistic goals like that. What did you even plan to remotely be when the 4 years was up. What if you don’t get what you “desired” or though you were going to look like. Do you even have goals. Or is it be chad by 2025 or neck.
My goal is to be a HTN in looks; then to improve my mindset, to improve my confidence, self esteem, etc. Ironically, getting to HTN won't be hard if I follow my looksmaxxing plan religiously, but changing my mindset will be pretty hard.