Therapy helps but it's not enough (Thoughts, plus my story thus far)

Toad

Toad

Iron
Long story short. I've been blackpilled for many years now which eventually led to me becoming a crippled alcoholic who was drinking 24/7 to cope with the disturbing reality that my oneitis, who rejected me for years, was off licking some chadlites butthole and the fact that I'm a short, hispanic, manlet.

I had to quit drinkin however as it was literally destroying my body and I was suffering from life threatening withdrawals if I wasn't absolutely hammered. So I fought a harrowing battle but eventually overcame the addiction and went to behavioral group therapy for a few months. This helped cure my misanthropy and resolve some other issues I had.

Fast forward to now I'm doing much better, I'm in college finally getting good grades thanks to getting my adhd treated and I started paying attention to my hygiene and clothing so I'm feeling nice and clean.

The issue however is that I see a therapist once a week and although he's cool he's unfortunately very bluepilled and constantly trying to get me to brainwash myself into coping.

I literally argue with him about this every week. Once you're blackpilled it's impossible to not see what's happening around you

For example when I started college I noticed that this tall eboy looking chadlite kid in my class made friends with a very low tier becky in my class who I was interested in. this kid is literally a nervous autistic wreck, even so, she was stuck to him. However, any time I spoke to her she acted visibly disgusted. I told my therapist about this and he told me "so what" lol.

Anyway I tried to push it out of my mind, but after that I see this kid in between class everyday chatting with a new becky JFL. that's when I realized what was going on.

So I have a conversation with him one morning about how it's hard for me to talk to anyone because whenever I try to talk to someone they act like a fucking zombie. He couldn't realte at all saying he has no problem making friends. Hmmmm, I wonder why.

So yeah, it's obvous what's going on considering he is a tall, lanky, long haired, white emo eboy lol.

In the end I decided to focus on my talents and career in the hopes of moneymaxxing enough that I can surround myself with whores.

That's where I'm at right now mentally, I know this seems random but take this as a kind of introduction into what I'm about and what I got going on moving forward. Thanks for reading.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hifynnt, incel194012940, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
Long story short. I've been blackpilled for many years now which eventually led to me becoming a crippled alcoholic who was drinking 24/7 to cope with the disturbing reality that my oneitis, who rejected me for years, was off licking some chadlites butthole and the fact that I'm a short, hispanic, manlet.

I had to quit drinkin however as it was literally destroying my body and I was suffering from life threatening withdrawals if I wasn't absolutely hammered. So I fought a harrowing battle but eventually overcame the addiction and went to behavioral group therapy for a few months. This helped cure my misanthropy and resolve some other issues I had.

Fast forward to now I'm doing much better, I'm in college finally getting good grades thanks to getting my adhd treated and I started paying attention to my hygiene and clothing so I'm feeling nice and clean.

The issue however is that I see a therapist once a week and although he's cool he's unfortunately very bluepilled and constantly trying to get me to brainwash myself into coping.

I literally argue with him about this every week. Once you're blackpilled it's impossible to not see what's happening around you

For example when I started college I noticed that this tall eboy looking chadlite kid in my class made friends with a very low tier becky in my class who I was interested in. this kid is literally a nervous autistic wreck, even so, she was stuck to him. However, any time I spoke to her she acted visibly disgusted. I told my therapist about this and he told me "so what" lol.

Anyway I tried to push it out of my mind, but after that I see this kid in between class everyday chatting with a new becky JFL. that's when I realized what was going on.

So I have a conversation with him one morning about how it's hard for me to talk to anyone because whenever I try to talk to someone they act like a fucking zombie. He couldn't realte at all saying he has no problem making friends. Hmmmm, I wonder why.

So yeah, it's obvous what's going on considering he is a tall, lanky, long haired, white emo eboy lol.

In the end I decided to focus on my talents and career in the hopes of moneymaxxing enough that I can surround myself with whores.

That's where I'm at right now mentally, I know this seems random but take this as a kind of introduction into what I'm about and what I got going on moving forward. Thanks for reading.
Dnrd but whats ur height

why is it always 2024 accounts making threads on how they’ve spent years of their life in the blackpill

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
why is it always 2024 accounts making threads on how they’ve spent years of their life in the blackpill
You legit joined november 2023 mf you’re contradicting yourself. “MUH I HAD AN ACCOUNT ON HERE THO” stfu tik tokcel

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and Toad
You legit joined november 2023 mf you’re contradicting yourself. “MUH I HAD AN ACCOUNT ON HERE THO” stfu tik tokcel
nigger i don’t make these types of threads i know i’m a new gen

you really are an autist holy

• JFL
Reactions: plukee
All that money spent on therapy you could have spent on surgery. Not to mention you are probably poor considering you are a beaner.

• +1
Reactions: EggKing and incel194012940
so you are saying the actual therapy was all cringe bullshit and you were just helped by being put into a school-like social environment with peers and getting adderall - ie you could have gotten all this by hanging around a plugs discord server voice chat instead of going to therapy?

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer