I’ve started a new fasting method called the “snake diet”.

rambocel

rambocel

I keep it 💯 like I'm running a fever
I plan on doing this 5 days per week, and then eating high protein/low carb meals for the remaining 2, while being at a caloric deficit.

the schedule will be like so:
2 days fasted, eating day, 2 days fasted, eating day, and then the last day will be fasted as well, cycle repeats itself, etc.

The premise of this diet is that you fast as long as you can, or want, while drinking a beverage that is rich in electrolytes (snake juice).

Ngl, I’m really hoping this will allow for me to lose lots of weight, and shed fat efficiently and more importantly: quickly.

I’m hovering around 220 lbs at the moment (heaviest I’ve ever been), and I need to take action before it becomes too late. I’ve lost my pretty boy pheno, my confidence, and my sanity, among other things, all because I have become this fat undesirable dog.
I’ll update when I complete the 7 days.

wish me luck boyos

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 2214 and Deleted member 6403
do ray peat

It’s over for snakecels

Sounds fucking awful

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
enjoy low t from ur body releasing stress hormones in response to being starved you retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person

Attachments

• 06719733-BCA8-4EBE-B222-AFCC91967FAD.png
    06719733-BCA8-4EBE-B222-AFCC91967FAD.png
    470.7 KB · Views: 0
I plan on doing this 5 days per week, and then eating high protein/low carb meals for the remaining 2, while being at a caloric deficit.

2 days fasted, eating day, 2 days fasted, eating day, and then the last day will be fasted as well, cycle repeats itself, etc.

The premise of this diet is that you fast as long as you can, or want, while drinking a beverage that is rich in electrolytes (snake juice).

Ngl, I’m really hoping this will allow for me to lose lots of weight, and shed fat efficiently and more importantly: quickly.

I’m hovering around 220 lbs at the moment (heaviest I’ve ever been), and I need to take action before it becomes too late. I’ve lost my pretty boy pheno, my confidence, and my sanity, among other things, all because I have become this fat undesirable dog.

wish me luck boyos
Nigga do you work

You might want to get fat adapted first, makes the whole thing much easier.

wish me luck boyos
Just water fast