I've started telling my mom that shes ugly and that she's responsible for my inceldom.

CFW432

CFW432

Tamil Supremacy is the only truth
Before when I was a young kid in my teens, for the sake of the love i had for my mother, I would always lavish praise on her, and would tell her that I see her as the only true place of comfort that I had in the world, and that I could never truly trust anyone besides her in this world. I could never think to say anything that might hurt her, even when she insulted me, I would always keep my head down and bite my tongue.

However as the years have gone by, and my youth is starting to slowly fade away from me (I'm literally 24, inb4 25+ coping oldcel faggots tell me that they are still "young" :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:), I've become very, very cold, especially towards her.

After years of being socially and romantically rejected by my peers for my looks, I can't help but come to loathe and hate the very being that is literally responsible for giving the looks that has lead to my constant rejection.

My mom was what id call an average brown South Indian becky. She's not beautiful, but neither is she completely repulsive either. She literally looks like a plain Jane brown indian girl. Her worst features about her and her whole family, their brown- dark brown skin color, and her coarse curly/ wavy hair.

My dad, was what would've been considered a chadpreet, if not atleast chadpreetlite, especially back in those days, especially in South india. He was 5'10, lightskin, had straight hair, tall skull, good jawline, longish face, and hookish/ beaky nose.

His worst features being his eye area and his hook/beak nose (which thankfully I didn't inherit).

I perhaps, in my entire family, must've recieved the worst genetic recombination.

I'm brown, my hair is coarse and curly, I have my dad's terrible eye area, and as a result of mouthbreathing for my entire life, I have a recessed face, recessed cheekbones, and recessed assymetrical jawline.

(Before anyone blames me for mouthbreathing lmao :forcedsmile:, I have a deviated septum and I literally cannot inhale through my nostrils, as a result my body has forced me to mouthbreathe for my entire life. I'm going for x-rays and and possibly a surgery on June 8th so I can fix my nose and be able to actually breathe properly for the first time in my fucking life, but the damage to my facial appearance has already been done, and there's nothing I can do about it besides getting surgeries and implants:feelshaha::feelshaha: :feelshaha::feelshaha:).

I've been an outcast socially for my entire life, bullied and shunned for my looks.

Meanwhile my sister, is literally the complete opposite of me.

Lightskin, straight hair, defined jawline and facial structure cause she didn't mouthbreathe, has my mom's deeper set South indian eyes instead of my dad's bug eyed sclera showing eyes like me. She doesnt actually look curry at all, and has never had to suffer curry failo.

Her only failo was that she apparently somewhat had a hooked nose which she literally got fixed just recently with a rhinoplasty, and now she has a nicer straight small nose :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Now she's completely mogging me :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. She was always popular throughout her life, and she was high in the social hiearchy in school. Straight A student, who all the teachers loved.

She is literally the complete opposite of me, whenever we would go out together, people never thought we were related and they were always shocked when she told them, lmao they would literally look at both of us like this :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::

2906851 SorrowfulAmbitiousGoldenmantledgroundsquirrel size restricted

Now i just dgaf anymore. I always tell that ugly whore that shes ugly and has ruined my life whenever she text me, i legitimately cant wait till she dies so i can get my inheritance and finally end this fucking curse of a face.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn, fogdart, fjor2096 and 19 others
based

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: wholesome, Deleted member 16369, stevielake and 3 others
have you considered trying to bang your mom?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 2403, Martyokart and 10 others
You shouldn’t fight your parents it’s demonic, all that leads to is drug addiction and depression.

If they are not poor you don’t really have a reason to resent them imo, you just got a bad roll. Suck it up or respawn

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, ballskin, Mewton and 5 others
Before when I was a young kid in my teens, for the sake of the love i had for my mother, I would always lavish praise on her, and would tell her that I see her as the only true place of comfort that I had in the world, and that I could never truly trust anyone besides her in this world. I could never think to say anything that might hurt her, even when she insulted me, I would always keep my head down and bite my tongue.

However as the years have gone by, and my youth is starting to slowly fade away from me (I'm literally 24, inb4 25+ coping oldcel faggots tell me that they are still "young" :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:), I've become very, very cold, especially towards her.

After years of being socially and romantically rejected by my peers for my looks, I can't help but come to loathe and hate the very being that is literally responsible for giving the looks that has lead to my constant rejection.

My mom was what id call an average brown South Indian becky. She's not beautiful, but neither is she completely repulsive either. She literally looks like a plain Jane brown indian girl. Her worst features about her and her whole family, their brown- dark brown skin color, and her coarse curly/ wavy hair.

My dad, was what would've been considered a chadpreet, if not atleast chadpreetlite, especially back in those days, especially in South india. He was 5'10, lightskin, had straight hair, tall skull, good jawline, longish face, and hookish/ beaky nose.

His worst features being his eye area and his hook/beak nose (which thankfully I didn't inherit).

I perhaps, in my entire family, must've recieved the worst genetic recombination.

I'm brown, my hair is coarse and curly, I have my dad's terrible eye area, and as a result of mouthbreathing for my entire life, I have a recessed face, recessed cheekbones, and recessed assymetrical jawline.

(Before anyone blames me for mouthbreathing lmao :forcedsmile:, I have a deviated septum and I literally cannot inhale through my nostrils, as a result my body has forced me to mouthbreathe for my entire life. I'm going for x-rays and and possibly a surgery on June 8th so I can fix my nose and be able to actually breathe properly for the first time in my fucking life, but the damage to my facial appearance has already been done, and there's nothing I can do about it besides getting surgeries and implants:feelshaha::feelshaha: :feelshaha::feelshaha:).

I've been an outcast socially for my entire life, bullied and shunned for my looks.

Lightskin, straight hair, defined jawline and facial structure cause she didn't mouthbreathe, has my mom's deeper set South indian eyes instead of my dad's bug eyed sclera showing eyes like me. She doesnt actually look curry at all, and has never had to suffer curry failo.

Her only failo was that she apparently somewhat had a hooked nose which she literally got fixed just recently with a rhinoplasty, and now she has a nicer straight small nose :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Now she's completely mogging me :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. She was always popular throughout her life, and she was high in the social hiearchy in school. Straight A student, who all the teachers loved.

She is literally the complete opposite of me, whenever we would go out together, people never thought we were related and they were always shocked when she told them, lmao they would literally look at both of us like this :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::

View attachment 1701411

Now i just dgaf anymore. I always tell that ugly whore that shes ugly and has ruined my life whenever she text me, i legitimately cant wait till she dies so i can get my inheritance and finally end this fucking curse of a face.
Over 4 your race. Your sisters lucky she doesn’t look paki or it would be over for her as well. As a curry it’s your job to try to Arab/Turk maxx as much as possible or blackmaxx jsut anything but looking “curry” that’s my only advice for you

• +1
Reactions: ballskin, Deprived and enchanted_elixir
Over 4 your race. Your sisters lucky she doesn’t look paki or it would be over for her as well. As a curry it’s your job to try to Arab/Turk maxx as much as possible or blackmaxx jsut anything but looking “curry” that’s my only advice for you
It is my hope that after all my surgeries and other lookmaxxes, i will pass off as either some middle eastern (like iranian), or at the very least become a lightskin chadpreet.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Deprived, alriodai and 1 other person
It is my hope that after all my surgeries and other lookmaxxes, i will pass off as either some middle eastern (like iranian), or at the very least become a lightskin chadpreet.
That’s the goal, never ever look curry u der ang circumstance. Unfortunately your not a girl so you can’t use makeup to racemaxx so surgery is your only hope pray it works or GG or be chadpreet as chadpreet does very well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Deprived and CFW432
wow, you ugly people are horrible :hnghn:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, gogger, Lars and 5 others
Didn't read most of it,but I used to blame my mother too. My dad was the good looking one, I never thought my mom was pretty or attractive. I used to despise it so bad when people would say I look like my mom. Now that I'm older I don't hate her like I used too.

Put that whore in her place, let her know what you think of her!

Over for curries. All curry males will die seething and childless while all curry females will breed with whites :lul:

• Love it
Reactions: ALP
Over for curries. All curry males will die seething and childless while all curry females will breed with whites :lul:
Unless they are lightskin chadpreets :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Gurthee_Dong
After the surgeries, change your name to Ballsdeep PreetJeetSingh

• JFL
After the surgeries, change your name to Ballsdeep PreetJeetSingh
Nah I'm just gonna roll with muslim bad boy halo, except it will actually work then :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Yeah shut the fuck up cornball "Curry" males outmarry more than the females:feelskek:

And even when the girls breed with whites, the kids end up looking brown:ROFLMAO:

Whites are going extinct keep fucking coping lmao

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
It's hard for me to explain the frustration from guys like you, actually.

Like, at least here, we are still in the pandemic in someway and society still isn't free of it yet. Why blame your looks for your lack of girls at this moment? It's has been harder than ever to meet them during these last 3 years. To meet girls in the pandemic you had to be both risky and creative at the same time... I think it's the mix of frustration of letting 3 years pass by (I suppose you were 22 when the pandemic started) and the pandemic. The pandemic is making you feel old

What happened to your dad bro

Yeah shut the fuck up cornball "Curry" males outmarry more than the females:feelskek:

And even when the girls breed with whites, the kids end up looking brown:ROFLMAO:

Whites are going extinct keep fucking coping lmao
Cope curry nigger :lul:

• +1

View attachment 1701411

Wtf nihha I've seen u ur a decent looking guy. Above average indian w light skin halo as well don't do that to mom man come on

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
Cope curry nigger :lul:
You're denying the truth which is the fact that your race is dying and that brown boys outmarry more than the girls, you're the only one coping:feelskek:

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 15827 and Gurthee_Dong
You shouldn’t fight your parents it’s demonic, all that leads to is drug addiction and depression.

If they are not poor you don’t really have a reason to resent them imo, you just got a bad roll. Suck it up or respawn
That’s the goal, never ever look curry u der ang circumstance. Unfortunately your not a girl so you can’t use makeup to racemaxx so surgery is your only hope pray it works or GG or be chadpreet as chadpreet does very well
Fix yourself or kill yourself.
Kill your curry undertones as well if you're going to fix yourself. Guide below.
Wtf nihha I've seen u ur a decent looking guy. Above average indian w light skin halo as well don't do that to mom man come on

Don't be so hard on your parents even if it is their fault, which tbf it kind of is ngl, because they still didn't know any better and genetic recombo is really what fucked you up more than anything else so idk maybe try blaming that or God or something instead I guess.

However, what's done is done and you can't really change that so all you can do now is focus on getting the surgeries you want to fix that and living the life your genes robbed from you.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, CFW432, GetShrekt and 2 others
what a worthless faggot, end it tonight

• Love it
Reactions: CFW432
mirin low inhib ngl
lol, low inhibition is flirting with girls and not giving a fuck about being rejectd. not insulting your mother, possibly the only person he has in his life who actually cares about him. This forum becomes more and more pathetic and low t every day I try to browse it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: litaz, CFW432, ROTTING and 1 other person
lol, low inhibition is flirting with girls and not giving a fuck about being rejectd. not insulting your mother, possibly the only person he has in his life who actually cares about him. This forum becomes more and more pathetic and low t every day I try to browse it.
Just get called a creep and ugly to your face bro, just risk getting security called on you because foids are so offended that someone like you even thought they had a chance with them in the first place bro, just not give af about getting rejected even though your a 24 khhv and you are starting to get older and older in terms of looks thereby reducing your chances of finding a girl that is genuinely attracted to you bro. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Just get called a creep and ugly to your face bro, just risk getting security called on you because foids are so offended that someone like you even thought they had a chance with them in the first place bro, just not give af about getting rejected even though your a 24 khhv and you are starting to get older and older in terms of looks thereby reducing your chances of finding a girl that is genuinely attracted to you bro. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
yea so you start taking it out on your mom, truly fucking pathetic. Just beyond cringe.

yea so you start taking it out on your mom, truly fucking pathetic. Just beyond cringe.
Well she literally is the reason for it lmao you fucking duntz. I'm going to blame the person responsible for the problem.

Yikes, try having seggs instead of hating your mom bhai :feelshah:
Go touch grass and stop being a delusional and misogynistic inkwell bhai :feelshah:

Well she literally is the reason for it lmao you fucking duntz. I'm going to blame the person responsible for the problem.
actually you could have chewed gum, bonesmashed, and had a totally different skull shape. instead you jerked off and blamed your mother for something beyond her control.

actually you could have chewed gum, bonesmashed, and had a totally different skull shape. instead you jerked off and blamed your mother for something beyond her control.
Dumb nigger I literally have TMJ from chewing :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. Retard, besides surgerymaxxing, I have literally already done all the softmaxxing I could to improve my appearance naturally.

the only real love that exist in the world comes from your family dont be mean to them bro :(

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
the only real love that exist in the world comes from your family dont be mean to them bro :(

Nope, if she wants to show me how much she loves me she can either give me my inheritance now, or she can kill herself so I can get it. I love no one on this planet besides myself, and I don't want anyone else's love anyway. I just want to fuck and ruin bitches so I can move on with my life.

• WTF
Reactions: Gaia262
bro no hate but are you serious about all this? Are you really treated this badly irl, getting called security on you?? You got a 4.3 on photofeeler which is similar to the 4 I got but irl you do mog me so this is surprising...I get neutral to positive treatment from people, even foids.

Are you exaggerating for effect or is this legit:unsure: PM me if you dont wanna talk publically about this, you know at the very least I'm an earnest guy:feelshaha:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
bro no hate but are you serious about all this? Are you really treated this badly irl, getting called security on you?? You got a 4.3 on photofeeler which is similar to the 4 I got but irl you do mog me so this is surprising...I get neutral to positive treatment from people, even foids.

Are you exaggerating for effect or is this legit:unsure: PM me if you dont wanna talk publically about this, you know at the very least I'm an earnest guy:feelshaha:
- brahmin

-earnest

Pick one

View attachment 1701411

stop being mean to your mother because youre ugly.