ive tried prettyboymaxxing. not enough doe. (Different Angles)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chinko

Chinko

Banned
Can i Ascend?????
Is there hope for me?

E353559B 36B8 48EE 80B0 AD1071F04D89
144B3A05 36B8 4CEA 8F93 0AEFD78D5771

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SHARK, Deleted member 39, Deleted member 439 and 4 others

your choice if you want to waste your life on this site reading all these BULLSHIT theories

YOUR choice you fucking idiot. :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza
your choice if you want to waste your life on this site reading all these BULLSHIT theories

YOUR choice you fucking idiot. :blackpill:
jfl he is a 3/10 bro. the asian scale doesnt meen shit you need to be high in all countries because of proper development

jfl he is a 3/10 bro. the asian scale doesnt meen shit you need to be high in all countries because of proper development
meanwhile that's how average asian looks like:

Eh, I would say 4PSL. He can make it if he loses enough bodyfat, he has an ok baseline bone structure for his phenotype. I may be biased because I live in a country where "just be asian" theory is kinda legit

Get some hollower cheeks under those bones and an actual haircut

yes he probably mogs him ----- 15kg overweight, O MG
this kid needs bones not less bloat nigga.
as an asian if your face aint wide then it is probably forward and if not that then you got fucked up

c
Get some hollower cheeks under those bones and an actual haircut
bangs is the only one the fit me. because i have a high hairline. i look bald without bangs

this kid needs bones not less bloat nigga.
as an asian if your face aint wide then it is probably forward and if not that then you got fucked up
? im talking about the guy i posted that you said that he mogs OP HE IS ATLEAST 10kg OVERWEIGHT AND HE MOGS OP ACCORDING TO YOU. OK.

you should uglyboy maxing

• So Sad
Reactions: Chinko
? im talking about the guy i posted that you said that he mogs OP HE IS ATLEAST 10kg OVERWEIGHT AND HE MOGS OP ACCORDING TO YOU. OK.
yea h he does mog him.. because op has the same amount of fucking fat on his face despite looking like a twink

• So Sad
Reactions: Chinko
damn looks like genetics really fuck me up.

damn looks like genetics really fuck me up.
no. your mother fucked you over. your t levels look lower than @Yoyome99 s and he looks like he never went through puberty. your probably got fed a shit diet and your parents also had a shit diet. facial width = enviromental

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
no. your mother fucked you over. your t levels look lower than @Yoyome99 s and he looks like he never went through puberty. your probably got fed a shit diet and your parents also had a shit diet. facial width = enviromental
how can i atleast increase my t? other than injecting t

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAH WORST DELUSION EVER. THERE IS NO SHIT DIET YOU FUCKINNNNNNNNG IDIOT. IF HE HAD EATEN ONLY SWEETS AND BAKING GOODS HE WOULD STILL GROW RIGHT IF HE DID SOME CHEWING.

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAH WORST DELUSION EVER. THERE IS NO SHIT DIET YOU FUCKINNNNNNNNG IDIOT. IF HE HAD EATEN ONLY SWEETS AND BAKING GOODS HE WOULD STILL GROW RIGHT IF HE DID SOME CHEWING.
are you fucking retarded? so its no coincidence that I am blessed with very high prenatal T AND my dad made sure him and my mum were as healthy as possible during my conception to birth

are you fucking retarded? so its no coincidence that I am blessed with very high prenatal T AND my dad made sure him and my mum were as healthy as possible during my conception to birth
AND IN WHAT WAY IT SHOWS, IS IT ON YOUR PHYSIQUE OR IS IT ON YOUR FACE? LOL

how can i atleast increase my t? other than injecting t
tmaxx.

eat oysters daily, get vitamins k2,a,d3 (from a proper diet and lifestyle) and cholesterol, sprint (be careful dont over do it, take cold showers and take l carnitine

tmaxx.

eat oysters daily, get vitamins k2,a,d3 (from a proper diet and lifestyle) and cholesterol, sprint (be careful dont over do it, take cold showers and take l carnitine
"take cold showers "

EVERYTHING ELSE IS WASTE OF MONEY

You are beautfiul 😍

AND IN WHAT WAY IT SHOWS, IS IT ON YOUR PHYSIQUE OR IS IT ON YOUR FACE? LOL
its on my fucking bone nigga. my bones.

shoulders,face, wrists AND
"take cold showers "

EVERYTHING ELSE IS WASTE OF MONEY
dont listen to this dude
fingers*.

also everywhere on my body.

@Gudru has made a list of effects of prenatal t i think

its on my fucking bone nigga. my bones.

shoulders,face, wrists AND

dont listen to this dude
fingers*.

also everywhere on my body.

@Gudru has made a list of effects of prenatal t i think
yes, show me your body please. I WANNA SEE THIS PRENATAL T

yes, show me your body please. I WANNA SEE THIS PRENATAL T

giphy.gif

its marked by my fingers.

the body effects are what prenatal T men have no point showing you like a homo

ALSO DONT EVER TAKE ANY THING THAT THIS GUY LISTED LITERAL WASTE OF MONEY.

sprint (be careful dont over do it)

WHAT DOES IT MEAN, AND WHERE IS YOUR HIGH PRENATAL T, WHEN YOU ARE TOO AFRAID TO GO ALL IN, IN SPRINTS?
WOW THIS SITE

ALSO DONT EVER TAKE ANY THING THAT THIS GUY LISTED LITERAL WASTE OF MONEY.

sprint (be careful dont over do it)

WHAT DOES IT MEAN, AND WHERE IS YOUR HIGH PRENATAL T, WHEN YOU ARE TOO AFRAID TO GO ALL IN, IN SPRINTS?
WOW THIS SITE
you are fucking retarded. sprinting can degnerate your brain if you do to much of it

you are fucking retarded. sprinting can degnerate your brain if you do to much of it
HERE IS THE END OF OUR ARGUMENT
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Joined May 30, 2019 Messages 3,189

HOLY FUCK

HERE IS THE END OF OUR ARGUMENT
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Joined May 30, 2019 Messages 3,189

HOLY FUCK
high quality posts unlike you nigga I actually looksmax fgt

I ASKED FOR A PICTURE YOU FUCKING IDIOT SHOW ME YOUR SKIN QUALITY, SHOW ME YOUR "PRENATAL T" BODY

Y O U FUCKING IDIOTS, THIS SITE IS USELESS
the most I would show is my digit ratio. im not showing any other pics to an autist like you
I ASKED FOR A PICTURE YOU FUCKING IDIOT SHOW ME YOUR SKIN QUALITY, SHOW ME YOUR "PRENATAL T" BODY

Y O U FUCKING IDIOTS, THIS SITE IS USELESS
skin quality?

what does that have to do with anything?

giphy.gif

being high T and growing right is all that matters you FUCKING IDIOT

I BET YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING TWINK NARROW CUCK YOU FUCKING COPING IDIOT THINKING "YOUTH" IS ALL THAT MATTERS LOOK AT GANDY"

Why would you think my skin quality is anything but great I am 16 and can even skincaremaxx after so it becomes PERFECT.

BONES >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MUSCLE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SKIN

View attachment 87279

me on left you on right

"skin is all that matters he he doesn't matter i look like a wimp fgt"

JFL

lay in flat on a table. on your palm
BB705C24 A03C 4544 BCD7 137D75214CC4

Why you always got to rip on everyone. Let's see your monkey face pussy?

yeah you indeed do look like a rodent

Let OP do what he wants to do. I personally hink he can improve and you're the only one rating him a "7/10 on the asian scale"

Status
Not open for further replies.