I've wanted to hit 6 foot for a year now

Balkansandsh

Balkansandsh

Iron
I was 5'8 sophomore year (15) and by the time I entered junior year I was 5'8.5. I finished junior year at 5'9.5 and entered senior year 5'10~. I'm college freshman now and im fucking 5'11.5 in morning and 5'10 3/4~ at night(both barefoot). I just turned 18 last month but FUCK I'm so close yet so far I put marks on my wall for 70, 71, 72, 73 and idk what it is but every inch seems like a massive fucking difference. I wasted so much time and potential in quarantine sleeping late and playing video games. if only I bought a sleep mask/blue light glasses a few years back....

point of thread:
want to know if there's hope for me to get taller maybe even 6'
cautionary tale for those who are 100% still growing.

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and Pope Urban ll
Drink raw milk
Raw cheese
Red meat
Liver
Oysters
Sprint

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, Whatashame, averageguy and 5 others
Drink raw milk
Raw cheese
Red meat
Liver
Oysters
Sprint
1) what type of liver? 2) ) how do you cook liver it looks so disgusting 3) how does one obtain raw cheese/milk 4) what type of raw cheese/milk/brand 5) routine for sprinting (sets, distance)? Im still not sure of the difference between sprinting and running.

i wanted to have 7 inch dick for 18 years

• Hmm...
Reactions: averageguy and Balkansandsh
1) what type of liver? 2) ) how do you cook liver it looks so disgusting 3) how does one obtain raw cheese/milk 4) what type of raw cheese/milk/brand 5) routine for sprinting (sets, distance)? Im still not sure of the difference between sprinting and running.
btw every one of those things he names is complete cope,any things that have any impact on height besides genetic are if your malnourished,how much sleep you get and taking hgh

• WTF
Reactions: Balkansandsh
1) cow or lamb
2) sear on cast iron or stainless steel and salt onions garlic
3) farmer. Im from the Netherlands very easy
4) ideally farmer otherwise whole raw milk unheated if possible
5) look up sprinting for height on google

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whey123456 and Balkansandsh
btw every one of those things he names is complete cope,any things that have any impact on height besides genetic are if your malnourished,how much sleep you get and taking hgh
After puberty sure cope. During development not cope. Not sure wether you want to eliminate competition but if you do nice 1.

• +1
After puberty sure cope. During development not cope. Not sure wether you want to eliminate competition but if you do nice 1.
during development all that matters is sleep and how much nutrients you are eating,if you geniunely think eating liver,oysters etc/sprinting willl make you grow taller you have fallen for the propaganda

during development all that matters is sleep and how much nutrients you are eating,if you geniunely think eating them types of food/sprinting lol willl make you grow taller you have fallen for the propaganda
just lol

Drink raw milk
Raw cheese
Red meat
Liver
Oysters
Sprint
You got to be sprinting everyday consistently for months.

optimal routine for sprinting? also what is the difference between it and running?
Intense exercise increases GH more than moderate or low intensity exercises.
I don't have an optimal routine besides doing it as much as possible, everyday for months or even years.
This is because the spike in GH is short-lived. Like less than 30 minutes I believe.
This is also why peptides like CJC-1295 with DAC are preferred, less effort, better results.

Intense exercise increases GH more than moderate or low intensity exercises.
I don't have an optimal routine besides doing it as much as possible, everyday for months or even years.
so sprinting is just running as fast as you can for a short distance?

I was 5'8 sophomore year (15) and by the time I entered junior year I was 5'8.5. I finished junior year at 5'9.5 and entered senior year 5'10~. I'm college freshman now and im fucking 5'11.5 in morning and 5'10 3/4~ at night(both barefoot). I just turned 18 last month but FUCK I'm so close yet so far I put marks on my wall for 70, 71, 72, 73 and idk what it is but every inch seems like a massive fucking difference. I wasted so much time and potential in quarantine sleeping late and playing video games. if only I bought a sleep mask/blue light glasses a few years back....

point of thread:
want to know if there's hope for me to get taller maybe even 6'
cautionary tale for those who are 100% still growing.
hgh
or just fraud

• JFL
You got to be sprinting everyday consistently for months.
the only reason why sprinting "increases hgh" is the fact that sprinting in of itself kills it and regenerates it back to baseline.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir