Ivy League halo is insane in East Asia

M

marauder

X
I went to an ivy league (one of HYP), and just putting that on your bumble/tinder makes attracting hqnp high-class stacylites/stacys legit easy mode in East Asia (Korea,Taiwan,Japan). The quality of matches is just so much higher than in Europe, and even when I tell random girls I meet outside they all are mirin hard. Status and prestige are very important in these countries with ivy league and oxbridge seen as the pinnacle of academic achievement, as compared to the third world SEA countries where even 5'6 broke white backpackers can get dates.
But of course you need to be at least tall and white for this to work well, and it obviously won't work on curries or rice as going to top universities will actually just give them a nerd stemcel failo. There's a reason why most of the leaders of the world go to these universities, a degree from these universities automatically places you in the upper echelon of society and gives you a lifetime of connections which will always you an inherent advantage in employment and even social aspects of life.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead, thereallegend, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
You can just lie about it

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Looks234
ngl bro no one gives a shit bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 24586, Gonthar and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade, Cheesyrumble, FemaleGazeMaxxer and 2 others

@Cheesyrumble

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend