J-Fucking-F-L if you aren’t statusmaxxing in 2024.

sub5pslathlete

sub5pslathlete

Mistral
As some of you autists may know my family recently opened up a nightclub, this has boosted my status a tad bit

Anyways, I’ve mentioned before about how I went to private school and in that private school I went with the likes of some big name football players, my best friend being one of them.

Not going to drop any names as you can decipher who it is from the hints, but one of my distant friends who came to talk business who also went to school with us, IS BEST FRIENDS (on their instagram feed, gets flown out to the games, vip experience etc), with a footballer who plays for Real Madrid, the player for Madrid ALSO went to school with me, both 2 years older than me

Anyways, I asked what it’s like going abroad with someone like that - a high status rich ass heartthrob household name, the guys one of the most famous footballers in the world, he simply pulled his phone out and showed me videos of him having sex with 11/10 HIGH E goonfuel ig models, the ones u guys and me JFL will be gooning to, my jaw fucking dropped to which he responded

“Tap ins my bro, straight tap ins”

JFL if ur primary fucking focus is loox, keep going to bars and slaying MTB’s, you’re not ever going to be O’Pry level or Alborzian level to the point where being a chad will be enough for you to fuck Taylor Swift and Madonna in her prime
U probably (most fucking likely) need status
Brutal

High E IG Stacy Models need to uphold their shitty lifestyle pics to keep their fashion nova contracts so they go abroad with statusmaxxed moneypilled MTN’s and spend their summer getting creampied just so they can post a cool photo dump

STATUSMAXX NOW! Go network with whoever yk, anyone who’s in ur immediate circle who MIGHT become famous, BEFRIEND THEM!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: adn, Jonnyboi, Alt Number 3 and 8 others
Just say who it is nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air and sub5pslathlete
Also this is impossible to achieve.

You can get the same by being son of famous actor or billionaire

Just be lucky theory

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Latvianchud185, NZb6Air, Alt Number 3 and 4 others
As some of you autists may know my family recently opened up a nightclub, this has boosted my status a tad bit

Anyways, I’ve mentioned before about how I went to private school and in that private school I went with the likes of some big name football players, my best friend being one of them.

Not going to drop any names as you can decipher who it is from the hints, but one of my distant friends who came to talk business who also went to school with us, IS BEST FRIENDS (on their instagram feed, gets flown out to the games, vip experience etc), with a footballer who plays for Real Madrid, the player for Madrid ALSO went to school with me, both 2 years older than me

Anyways, I asked what it’s like going abroad with someone like that - a high status rich ass heartthrob household name, the guys one of the most famous footballers in the world, he simply pulled his phone out and showed me videos of him having sex with 11/10 HIGH E goonfuel ig models, the ones u guys and me JFL will be gooning to, my jaw fucking dropped to which he responded

JFL if ur primary fucking focus is loox, keep going to bars and slaying MTB’s, you’re not ever going to be O’Pry level or Alborzian level to the point where being a chad will be enough for you to fuck Taylor Swift and Madonna in her prime
Brutal

High E IG Stacy Models need to uphold their shitty lifestyle pics to keep their fashion nova contracts so they go abroad with statusmaxxed moneypilled MTN’s and spend their summer getting creampied just so they can post a cool photo dump

STATUSMAXX NOW! Go network with whoever yk, anyone who’s in ur immediate circle who MIGHT become famous, BEFRIEND THEM!
Ramblings from mumbai insane asylum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah and ascension
Just say who it is nigga
jude bellingham is the only british real madrid player, also is 2 years older (21) than this guy who is a uni first year (19). judes younger brother jobe is also a footballer (18) so may be the guy in same year OP says hes friends with. could all be a well crafted larp tho

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, Xangsane, watah and 4 others
jude bellingham is the only british real madrid player, also is 2 years older (21) than this guy who is a uni first year (19). judes younger brother jobe is also a footballer (18) so may be the guy in same year OP says hes friends with. could all be a well crafted larp tho
@sub5pslathlete can you confirm or deny in pms

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete

Brutal

Equality is a myth proven again. I’m sick of this lie

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend and sub5pslathlete
just befriend jude bellingham theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Xangsane, ascension and 2 others
Can provide proof jfl let me get home

• +1
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr
Also this is impossible to achieve.

You can get the same by being son of famous actor or billionaire

Just be lucky theory
Put urself in places where it makes it possible

Brutal

this nigger is not friends with Bellingham jfl

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
ig models and influencers are all basically high class hookers, this is common knowledge, they only live their lifestyle by having it paid by betabuxxers in exchange for sex

• +1
Reactions: Latvianchud185, Xangsane, Prince of Pakistan and 1 other person
Yeah bro don’t looksmax just become Jude Bellingham and play for Madrid JFL 🤣🤣. The reason where looksmaxxing is because 99.9999% of us will never reach that level of status atleast before the agepill fucks up brootally.

• +1
ig models and influencers are all basically high class hookers, this is common knowledge, they only live their lifestyle by having it paid by betabuxxers in exchange for sex
Sign me up brazza

Yeah bro don’t looksmax just become Jude Bellingham and play for Madrid JFL 🤣🤣. The reason where looksmaxxing is because 99.9999% of us will never reach that level of status atleast before the agepill fucks up brootally.
Looksmaxx and network as much as u can dick ride as much as u can

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
you have 2:1 post to rep ratio
Your def not status maxxed

• JFL
Reactions: Latvianchud185 and NZb6Air
you have 2:1 post to rep ratio
Your def not status maxxed
On fucking Looksmax.org 😭😭😭😭😭

“You have a 2:1 post to rep ratio” 🤓
- sat in cum stained chair

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, N1666, Futura and 1 other person
Looksmaxx and network as much as u can dick ride as much as u can
Nah I hear that pussy by association is a real thing, but it’s unrealistic for a autist living in fucknoswhere to network with people of high status

• +1
I give up.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ascension and sub5pslathlete
Nah I hear that pussy by association is a real thing, but it’s unrealistic for a autist living in fucknoswhere to network with people of high status
Meeks - never give up man keep grinding keep chasing your dreams

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Prince of Pakistan and curryascenderr
We need statusmaxxing guides that actually work.

• +1
Reactions: watah and sub5pslathlete
We need statusmaxxing guides that actually work.
Onnit chief
Lemme grow my families club a little more
Going back to college tomorrow morning JFL so gonna try come back to hometown every 2 weeks
Got exciting stuffs planned

• Love it
Reactions: thereallegend
weird place to have a nightclub jfl, is it high class type of club or povo one
It’s in a major city
West Midlands innit
ATM povo, but I know a lot of footballers, league2, prem academy etc so we’re shifting towards rebranding and making it high class on some days / events
We just want money JFL

Shuttup blud Jude doesn't know you like that. I doubt he has a single Indian friend.

• +1
It’s in a major city
West Midlands innit
ATM povo, but I know a lot of footballers, league2, prem academy etc so we’re shifting towards rebranding and making it high class on some days / events
We just want money JFL
guessing birmingham then, ive been clubbing there a few years ago and the clubs are pretty good tbh, full of slags was the easiest slays of my life, think it would be good to make it more high class that city lacks places like that

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and sub5pslathlete

Attachments

• IMG_0572.jpeg
    IMG_0572.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and Alt Number 3
@forevergymcelling and I have made posts about how even normie girls can fuck famous athletes and stuff thru IG dms

but lol at "statusmaxxing" as if its achievable for most guys to become "household name" pro athletes, but still I agree nothing tops status for slaying ease eps thru IG

• +1
Reactions: watah, forevergymcelling, NZb6Air and 5 others
@forevergymcelling and I have made posts about how even normie girls can fuck famous athletes and stuff thru IG dms

but lol at "statusmaxxing" as if its achievable for most guys to become "household name" pro athletes, but still I agree nothing tops status for slaying ease eps thru IG
My point with this thread was
If u know anyone who is of that level or MAYBE of that level
Get in early JFL
Not saying fake friendship for clout but yeah just try make friends w high up dudes not clowns JFL
My best friend since 2012 is now a professional soccer player, love the dude to bits, I knew from the start he’d be big

Need to drive 1 hour and 30 mins to my college town now JFL will read replies when moved in

Tales. And sex is not as enjoyable as you make it be OP. Short term pleasure is an endless loop that leaves you with endless craving and thus never achieving happiness. Promiscous sex will not make you any happier. Lowest IQ individuals and ethnic groups are the only ones obsessed with sex.

• +1
Reactions: watah and Xangsane
I'm just a wage bhai, how can I statusmaxx?? Help your fellow bhai out

Brutal

>jude bellingham

Stopped reading right there

• Love it
Tales. And sex is not as enjoyable as you make it be OP. Short term pleasure is an endless loop that leaves with endless craving and thus never achieving happiness. Promiscous sex will not make you any happier. Lowest IQ individuals and ethnic groups are the only ones obsessed with sex.
Yeah it’s Jude Bellingham :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and sub5pslathlete
Tales. And sex is not as enjoyable as you make it be OP. Short term pleasure is an endless loop that leaves with endless craving and thus never achieving happiness. Promiscous sex will not make you any happier. Lowest IQ individuals and ethnic groups are the only ones obsessed with sex.
Tales bro
IMG 0572

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
This

• +1
Just like how @AspiringMogger claimed to know buyako saka :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and NZb6Air