J-Fucking-F-L if you aren’t statusmaxxing in 2024.

@forevergymcelling and I have made posts about how even normie girls can fuck famous athletes and stuff thru IG dms

but lol at "statusmaxxing" as if its achievable for most guys to become "household name" pro athletes, but still I agree nothing tops status for slaying ease eps thru IG
Where!!

Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
Just like how @AspiringMogger claimed to know buyako saka :lul::lul::lul:
I went to private school with Jude and was / still are quite decent with his little brother
Can show dms of me and Jobe in PM

Attachments

• IMG_0572.jpeg
    IMG_0572.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
Yeah dnr your gay cuck tales of how you watch football players bang Stacie’s

fuck bro mirin. you can reach stratosphere if you play cards right

• +1
Yeah it’s Jude Bellingham :lul::lul::lul:
It’s not hard to know professional football players if you went to school with them. A lot of people from my school went pro and will be big names or already are. I know most of them through one friend, and some were literally my neighbours.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and sub5pslathlete
It’s not hard to know professional football players if you went to school with them. A lot of people from my school went pro and will be big names or already are. I know most of them through one friend, and some were literally my neighbours.
Exactly idk why people r so shocked by this
Im just trying to help hahahaha, I got lucky, I wouldn’t have been able to afford that school but my parents went broke sending me there then I finally got a scholarship 2 years in

• +1
Reactions: N1666
It's definitely my goat MPaypal (insane penalty merchant turtle) with 10/10 bgm nose appeal

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and NZb6Air
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5pslathlete and MA_ascender
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5pslathlete and MA_ascender