J147 (IQ boosting) (High-IQ) (Mid Effort) (GTFIH)

Yea obviously its dangerous but i just was telling him most of his threads were water so atleast its original
Im 4/6 on non water threads rn 😔 well get that sh up

yep but if u think the drug is cope or something like that just cause no trials (yet) is dumb
agreed, I dont think its cope just risky

• +1
Reactions: Rigged
good thread but this drug seems too dangerous
on one hand it reduces alz, on the other it causes alz from the beta-amyloid protein fragments? (if i read that right)
also, decrease atp synthesis is extremely dangerous, u should def avoid even if it gives benefits

ketamine is better for bdnf at this point
I think theres a missunderstooding rn its to decrease beta-amyloid production, not increase it. It modulates rather than decreases ATP synthase activity

Last edited:
tldr? how many iq points wouled this increase and whats the reason to belive that?
Cant say how many iq points, reason to believe it is cuz of modulation of BDNF and mitochondrial dynamics

But again its all theoretical since no empirical data yet

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx and mvp2v1
@Alexanderr i seem to accidentally put doses under practical application could u please change

Practical applications to Dosage Guide

And doses (hypothetical) to Rat Doses

🙏

read, bookmarked

missunderstooding rn its to decrease beta-amyloid production, not increase it
yep, that makes more sense

It modulates rather than decreases ATP synthase activity
modulating requires "tuning (in a way?)", and a drug "tuning" your atp synthase activity can be really bad since everyone has different mitochondrial level activity based on hormones, diet, and even environmental activity.
but it could be benefitial, sometimes the natural modulation isnt as good, so it might be beneficial.

its a novel drug, that needs more research, but so far it looks good.

Cant say how many iq points, reason to believe it is cuz of modulation of BDNF and mitochondrial dynamics
"There was a significant positive correlation between BDNF and performance IQ (r = 0.424 and P = 0.001) in all participants. In addition, positive correlations were found between BDNF levels and initiating speech time (r = -0.369 and P = 0.003)"
article

bdnf and iq are related, so it could raise iq a bit.
but so far Antidepressant drugs, e.g. SSRIs, and even ketamine elevate bdnf the most, so if you geniunely wanna raise iq (and your a kid) those are what give the most benefit

fair warning they do decrease gH.

modulating requires "tuning (in a way?)", and a drug "tuning" your atp synthase activity can be really bad since everyone has different mitochondrial level activity based on hormones, diet, and even environmental activity.
but it could be benefitial, sometimes the natural modulation isnt as good, so it might be beneficial.

Hopefully a few people on here test it out and see how it goes, if not then we just gotta wait for studies which will probably take years sadly

"There was a significant positive correlation between BDNF and performance IQ (r = 0.424 and P = 0.001) in all participants. In addition, positive correlations were found between BDNF levels and initiating speech time (r = -0.369 and P = 0.003)"
article

bdnf and iq are related, so it could raise iq a bit.
but so far Antidepressant drugs, e.g. SSRIs, and even ketamine elevate bdnf the most, so if you geniunely wanna raise iq (and your a kid) those are what give the most benefit

fair warning they do decrease gH.
BDNF-IQ correlation does not imply causation; SSRIs and ketamine raise BDNF mainly in response to psychopathology, not directly boosting IQ

Theres sadly no studies yet for J147 exact increase on BDNF so cant be sure if its better or worse than ketamine and stuff, either way i think itll be a good boost long term

Yeh J147 decreases IGF-1 so all iq boosters seem to suck for height 😔

; SSRIs and ketamine raise BDNF mainly in response to psychopathology, not directly boosting IQ
i forgot to qoute the rest of the study but theres something about it

• +1

How bad would u say the sides have potential to be

anwhere from:
decreased energy
to:
overdose and possible death

this is a novel drug, no studies, you can not know

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
anwhere from:
decreased energy
to:

So if I don't overdose then no chance eof death? But the optimal doses are not known yet so

anwhere from:
decreased energy
to:

Reaching im gon reply to the other guy with probabeble sides so refresh if u see this before than

1. Gastrointestinal discomfort
2. Headaches
3. Dizziness
4. Fatigue
5. Altered glucose metabolism
6. Possible mitochondrial dysfunction
7. Mood changes

anwhere from:
decreased energy
to:

Yeh decreased energy since influence on energy dynamics

I explained dose so u shouldnt overdose unless a person just doesnt want to listen and read doses

The idea is not to inhibit ATP production entirely but to regulate it in a way that supports neuronal health and prevents overexcitation that can lead to cellular damage
99% of people don't have an over active cell metabolism. Doing this will not yield the results you like. If anything, it will lower your IQ because your neurons are less active.

99% of people don't have an over active cell metabolism. Doing this will not yield the results you like. If anything, it will lower your IQ because your neurons are less active.
??? Thats not how that works

J147 modulates ATP5A to optimize mitochondrial function, not to inhibit it

U clearly dont know what ur talking about

??? Thats not how that works

J147 modulates ATP5A to optimize mitochondrial function, not to inhibit it

U clearly dont know what ur talking about
God, you are slow

'By diminishing ATP synthase activity, regulates mitochondrial membrane potential, important in maintaining neuronal metabolic stability'
This means you are down regulating mitochondrial activity.

'diminishing ATP synthase' literally means you are inhibiting mitochondrial function.

It's funny you accuse me of not knowing what Im talking about when you can't even understand what the literature is saying.

Last edited:
God, you are slow

'By diminishing ATP synthase activity, regulates mitochondrial membrane potential, important in maintaining neuronal metabolic stability'

'diminishing ATP synthase' literally means you are inhibiting mitochondrial function.

It's funny you accuse me of not knowing what Im talking about when you can't even understand what the literature is saying.
Also Diminishing ATP synthase activity with J147 doesn't inhibit mitochondrial function; it modulates it to prevent damage under stress by maintaining a stable membrane potential, thus supporting, not suppressing

Wdym i dont understand the literature? Theres no literature this is my writings how cant i understand something i wrote, if i didnt understand something it would be impossible for me to write it as i wouldnt know it exists, am i missing something?

God, you are slow

Oh u thought i was copy and pasting things from studies? No this is my science jfl, so yes i do think ur a moron

Also Diminishing ATP synthase activity with J147 doesn't inhibit mitochondrial function; it modulates it to prevent damage under stress by maintaining a stable membrane potential, thus supporting, not suppressing

Wdym i dont understand the literature? Theres no literature this is my writings how cant i understand something i wrote, if i didnt understand something it would be impossible for me to write it as i wouldnt know it exists, am i missing something?
Does he know?

Do you know what the mitochondria does? It produces ATP. It is the powerhouse of the cell. If you reduce ATP synthesis, you are down regulating mitochondrial activity. This is simple A->B logic man.

You want to know why it would reduce mechanical stress? Because it's less active, resulting in less damage. Also the mitochondria is already optimized for the vast majority of people. If it wasn't, you'd be low energy and have all around dogshit health.

This will be my last reply since it's obvious that you're just mentally stunted. My replies are for people reading this thread who may not know cell biology and have a brain that works. Do not down regulate ATP synthesis.

Last edited:
Does he know?

Do you know what the mitochondria does? It produces ATP. It is the powerhouse of the cell. If you reduce ATP synthesis, you are down regulating mitochondrial activity. This is simple A->B logic man.

You want to know why it would reduce mechanical stress? Because it's less active, resulting in less damage. Also the mitochondria is already optimized for the vast majority of people. If it wasn't, you'd be low energy and have all around dogshit health.
Idek if i wanna continue to argue with u because u clearly dont know anything only reason im gonna give u a reply is cause ull have an ego and think ur right when ur just blantantly wrong

Your main misunderstanding seems to be assuming that mitochondrial function is universally optimal. In reality, J147 targets dysfunction where needed, without diminishing energy production in healthy cells

Does he know?

This will be my last reply since it's obvious that you're just mentally stunted. My replies are for people reading this thread who may not know cell biology and have a brain that works. Do not down regulate ATP synthesis.
If u reply with something retarded im just not gonna reply anymore u dont know what ur talking about and it doesnt seem ur willing to accept ur wrong anyways

Does he know?

LMAO U EDIT SAYING UR NOT GONNA REPLY ANYMORE AFTER I SAY I WONT ppl like u r embarrassing

If anyone sees this

This guy tried to make a point

I proved it wrong and i said if he says something retarded im not replying anymore

And then he goes back and edits his reply to say hes not replying anymore jfl what a pussy

I should add like a subway surfer clip somewhere in the post idk if ppl here have enough attention span to read
You should add cartal beheading for getting.org retards

• JFL
Great thread, op is sigma pilled and high iq

• Love it