Jack Black is a good example to study if you want to get good with girls

High Cortisol Chad

High Cortisol Chad

Diamond
Jack Black is not tall or good-looking, but his authenticity and self-expressiveness is off-the-charts. The man just does not give a fuck how anyone thinks he looks. He's able to fully be himself even if he looks fat and stupid.

This is what elite level game looks like. It has nothing to do with sex or even talking to girls:

Jack Black looks like a fat hairy sloppy fool. Frankly, if I looked like him I would be afraid to go outside — which would be my weakness. But because he doesn't care, no one cares. His energy infects you, even if you're a grown-ass man. He's a master at driving state. Jack Black could walk up to you on the street, finger your ass hole, and you would stand there and let him do it. Because his frame is so strong.

This is why pickup lines are stupid. Your goal with game is not to recite lines, it's to turn yourself into Jack Black. There is no pickup line that does that. In fact, pickup lines are antithetical to this. You can't fully self-express if you're worried about properly reciting some line. Remove all premeditation from your interactions with girls. You can't achieve what Jack Black does through premeditation. Instead, muster the balls to be completely spontaneous.

This is why guys who constantly complain or worry about looks are hopelessly lost. Because if you still worry about your looks, no matter how you look, then you're stuck in your head and you're not being comfortably self-expressive. To truly self-express you have to be completely comfortable in your body and out of your mind. You have to not be thinking anything logical. You can't be worrying about how you look, or what some girl thinks of you. Your mind has to be blank and you need to be having fun just for the sake of having fun. Not calculating. Not worrying. Not caring. You need to be operating on instinct. If you're a logical guy, this is where you're failing. Logic is killing you.

Imagine if Jack Black kept telling himself every day: "I don't look very good. I'm fat. No one is going to like me. Am I cool yet? How's my hair? What does that girl think of me? How can I impress her? My dick's not so big. It's not fair that girls like 6 foot chads. It's not fair that girls have it easy. Feminists have ruined dating. Online dating is unfair. No hot girl will want me. If only my jawline was a little sharper. Why was I born this way?"

NO!

I fucking dare you to reach a point where you never think about your looks again.

SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT OFF YOUR MIND!

Stop fucking thinking! Discover the Jack Black in you!

The reason people drink alcohol at bars and clubs is because it helps them be as free as Jack Black. The key to game is to train yourself to be this way without any intoxicants. Obviously this is a much harder challenge for introverts than extroverts. But even so, it can be done and that is your task.

Note: Discovering the Jack Black in you does not mean that you have to adopt his goofy mannerisms. I'm not telling you to mirror him like a monkey. Rather, you need to discover your authentic style of self-expression, which will be unique to you. You're not copying anyone else's mannerisms. You're being 110% you. The you you'd be if you didn't care what anyone thought of you and didn't need anything from anyone. A fearless and energized you. Finding this you will take a lot of exploration and experience. That's what pickup is really about. When you can do what Jack Black does, you've mastered game.

Jack Black is what they call a natural. It's effortless for him. Unfair? Of course. But don't think about that, just get to work being you.

It took me a decade to understand this.

Additional Note: You don't have to be as high-energy as Jack Black singing in order to attract girls. Jack's frame can also be expressed in a quieter, calmer manner. The volume of expression needs to fit the environment and social context you're in, so you don't come off as a raving lunatic. You can be wilder in a loud nightclub and softer in a chill bar.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, SoundnVision, Luffymaxxing and 16 others
tldr just be confident bro

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, darkness97, bloomercel and 12 others
Jack Black could walk up to you on the street, finger your ass hole, and you would stand there and let him do it. Because his frame is so strong.
Nigga wtf this took a turn here :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, Braindeadautist, Decha and 28 others
Jack Black is not tall or good-looking, but his authenticity and self-expressiveness is off-the-charts. The man just does not give a fuck how anyone thinks he looks. He's able to fully be himself even if he looks fat and stupid.

This is what elite level game looks like. It has nothing to do with sex or even talking to girls:

Jack Black looks like a fat hairy sloppy fool. Frankly, if I looked like him I would be afraid to go outside — which would be my weakness. But because he doesn't care, no one cares. His energy infects you, even if you're a grown-ass man. He's a master at driving state. Jack Black could walk up to you on the street, finger your ass hole, and you would stand there and let him do it. Because his frame is so strong.

This is why pickup lines are stupid. Your goal with game is not to recite lines, it's to turn yourself into Jack Black. There is no pickup line that does that. In fact, pickup lines are antithetical to this. You can't fully self-express if you're worried about properly reciting some line. Remove all premeditation from your interactions with girls. You can't achieve what Jack Black does through premeditation. Instead, muster the balls to be completely spontaneous.

This is why guys who constantly complain or worry about looks are hopelessly lost. Because if you still worry about your looks, no matter how you look, then you're stuck in your head and you're not being comfortably self-expressive. To truly self-express you have to be completely comfortable in your body and out of your mind. You have to not be thinking anything logical. You can't be worrying about how you look, or what some girl thinks of you. Your mind has to be blank and you need to be having fun just for the sake of having fun. Not calculating. Not worrying. Not caring. You need to be operating on instinct. If you're a logical guy, this is where you're failing. Logic is killing you.

Imagine if Jack Black kept telling himself every day: "I don't look very good. I'm fat. No one is going to like me. Am I cool yet? How's my hair? What does that girl think of me? How can I impress her? My dick's not so big. It's not fair that girls like 6 foot chads. It's not fair that girls have it easy. Feminists have ruined dating. Online dating is unfair. No hot girl will want me. If only my jawline was a little sharper. Why was I born this way?"

NO!

I fucking dare you to reach a point where you never think about your looks again.

SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT OFF YOUR MIND!

Stop fucking thinking! Discover the Jack Black in you!

The reason people drink alcohol at bars and clubs is because it helps them be as free as Jack Black. The key to game is to train yourself to be this way without any intoxicants. Obviously this is a much harder challenge for introverts than extroverts. But even so, it can be done and that is your task.

Note: Discovering the Jack Black in you does not mean that you have to adopt his goofy mannerisms. I'm not telling you to mirror him like a monkey. Rather, you need to discover your authentic style of self-expression, which will be unique to you. You're not copying anyone else's mannerisms. You're being 110% you. The you you'd be if you didn't care what anyone thought of you and didn't need anything from anyone. A fearless and energized you. Finding this you will take a lot of exploration and experience. That's what pickup is really about. When you can do what Jack Black does, you've mastered game.

Jack Black is what they call a natural. It's effortless for him. Unfair? Of course. But don't think about that, just get to work being you.

It took me a decade to understand this.

Additional Note: You don't have to be as high-energy as Jack Black singing in order to attract girls. Jack's frame can also be expressed in a quieter, calmer manner. The volume of expression needs to fit the environment and social context you're in, so you don't come off as a raving lunatic. You can be wilder in a loud nightclub and softer in a chill bar.

Not even a photon buddy boyo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and ominion
Jack black is statusmaxxed. And has something to be proud of. Just be Confident theory does not work if u dont have the reason to be confident.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Braindeadautist, bululu_87 and 6 others
Not even a photon buddy boyo
Cope. You read every word and wrote a detailed book report with footnotes and a bibliography

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
jack black really bro? Dudes are seriously reaching on this website these days

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Swarthy Knight, Decha and 7 others
I thought @Squirtle was Jack black when I saw the saxophone

bro turned into pei for a second there

just be jack black theory

Faggot wrote a whole essay for a hairy old man.

Lgbtq.org

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
hes so incel

so cringy

and autistic

very incel

• +1
Reactions: proxyy and Klasik01
He was actually good looking when he was young, before he became a fat fuck, so he had an opportunity to develop social skills that some ugly boy would not have had. He is literally just an old fat clown now, he is not a good role model for anyone.
iu
iu

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, bloomercel, pablomaxx and 1 other person
You might be confident but if you lack status and friends and you behave like Jack you will be seen as a weirdo that no one wants to know. Also jestermaxxing does not get you laid, there isn't any correlation between liking yourself and slaying as sexual attraction is based primarily in looks. My father is a jester and mom liked it but she has told me she has never been sexually attracted to my father as he is kinda ugly. My highschool friend had a girlfriend but they never fucked for 3 yrs of relationship, his lack of bad-boyness and looks sure didn't make it up.

Jack Black doesn't slay shit. I had a phase where I didn't care about looks but nothing seemed to improve, nowadays when I see my photos I can't like what I see. But you have a point because I'm a very logical person and it's hard for me to create interesting conversations and feelings with women. To have a decent dating life men have to be the complete package and now I feel like I'm not the kind of person to have a partner.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, WeiWei, Mewton and 4 others
Jack black is statusmaxxed. And has something to be proud of. Just be Confident theory does not work if u dont have the reason to be confident.
Yeah.

If he wasn't a rich & famous actor (due to being Jewish), he'd just be one of the many failed jestermaxxers.

What normies like to call a "try hard"

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Gonthar and Klasik01
Yeah forgetting to mention his status and the fact that he’s worth 55 million.

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and sudanguy
Yeah forgetting to mention his status and the fact that he’s worth 55 million.
folkd make non-sense post like this all the time don't take them seriously.

• +1
Reactions: leknosa
just be a jester theory

A lot of fat bearded Redditors act like this. Wabachang. Not a good look.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Im willing to bet he was that way even back in HS or college

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad
What a good study

he was gl before bloatmaxxing
Dcxawivhgbrc1

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and ElTruecel
jack black was born to high status parents

he can eat literal shit everyday and people will still suck up to him

he was considered oofy doofy good looking in his prime.

Women are not attracted to him, they just enjoy his clown personality.

He’s an entertainer, that’s all. No one fantasizes or dreams about being with him

He looked good before. He knows he has high quality genes so that’s why he’s so confident