jack harlow is the biggest proof for JBW

TwistofFate

TwistofFate

Iron
Jack harlow has blown up in a fashion NO black rapper ever could, if you look on tiktok every girl and her mother are thirsting for this guy, black girls and white, i have never EVER seen a black rapper with this level of SMW, its unparalleled, black men simply do not have this appeal. He is a white boy with hip hop swag, its the "angus cloud" "chet hanks" white boy summer appeal.

If you want to challenge me, name me one black rapper with higher SMW then this dorky white boy.

Go ahead:feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Justheretolmao, Hikicel69, Chadethnic101 and 12 others
Drake has similar SMV but he's mulatto

Playboi Carti especially in 2019

• +1
Reactions: Justheretolmao, Deleted member 18522, Truecel14 and 1 other person

OP is retarded
Jack Harlow blew up because of his behavior and personality. Just like how Tim Chamelet and the other medium/uglies normies like Tom Holland blew up

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ken, Hikicel69, Deleted member 14905 and 11 others
You know niggers are ugly when one of the ugliest white boys can mog them to self harm

Never began for niggers

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Justheretolmao, ItsOver.com, PubertyMaxxer and 11 others

Drake did not blow up like this, he had to drop project after project and slowly gained his popularity and success, and playboi carti did not have girls going crazy for him like jack harlow, i have never seen shit like this ever in hiphop, he fucking blew up like he was justin bieber or one direction, no black rapper can recreate that

• +1
Reactions: Justheretolmao and Chadethnic101
Drake did not blow up like this, he had to drop project after project and slowly gained his popularity and success, and playboi carti did not have girls going crazy for him like jack harlow, i have never seen shit like this ever in hiphop, he fucking blew up like he was justin bieber or one direction, no black rapper can recreate that
We'll see what his sales are first week for this new album.

But I agree, First Class broke a shit ton of streaming records.

• +1
Reactions: Justheretolmao
Harlow is another Kike and we all know they run the music industry. Same with drake, half Jew. Lil Dicky. Another Jew.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken, ItsOver.com, Anchor_Ship and 12 others
OP is retarded
Jack Harlow blew up because of his behavior and personality. Just like how Tim Chamelet and the other medium/uglies normies like Tom Holland blew up
Bro think about it, for every 1 white rapper, there are 30 black rappers, yet all it took was one dorky not even medium ugly, just ugly ugly white boy to mimic drake or big sean and boooom, his a fucking tiktok twitter sensation selling out venues around the world...gtfo:lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Justheretolmao and Truecel14
Harlow is another Kike and we all know they run the music industry. Same with drake, half Jew. Lil Dicky. Another Jew.
Nah, this is pure JBW bro, nothing else, this proves beyond the shadow of a doubt the power of jbw

• +1
Reactions: Justheretolmao, Truecel14, KING REIDYZ and 2 others
Bro think about it, for every 1 white rapper, there are 30 black rappers, yet all it took was one dorky not even medium ugly, just ugly ugly white boy to mimic drake or big sean and boooom, his a fucking tiktok twitter sensation selling out venues around the world...gtfo:lul::lul:
There was many white rappers around and more attractive than Jack that been around and didn’t have all this female attention
They love him for his NT behavior and his low inhibity and him being smooth with words

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, Elvisandreaa, Truecel14 and 6 others
Nah, this is pure JBW bro, nothing else, this proves beyond the shadow of a doubt the power of jbw

Yeah well most Jews look white to normies

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69 and rand anon
its no
We'll see what his sales are first week for this new album.

But I agree, First Class broke a shit ton of streaming records.
his projected for over 200k, but its not that. Its the virality, the appeal, the masses of girls losing their shit over this fucking dork, this is the ultimate example of JBW.

• +1
Reactions: Justheretolmao
OP is retarded

Another horrible take by our resident autist

Personality only matters when you meet the looks theshold. Plus he’s 6’3

He’s superior to every rap nigger. And rap niggers already have infinite smv.

Nigger = never began

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, Truecel14 and alriodai
its no

his projected for over 200k, but its not that. Its the virality, the appeal, the masses of girls losing their shit over this fucking dork, this is the ultimate example of JBW.
Bad Bunny's album is projected to beat his album out in sales

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14
its no

You're lying.

Screen Shot 2022 05 08 at 45023 PM

There was many white rappers around and more attractive than Jack that been around and didn’t have all this female attention
They love him for his NT behavior and his low inhibity and him being smooth with words
Think about it, which two rappers have the most SMW key work SMW....Its g eazy and jack harlow, white rappers always get more female attention, ALWAYS, not all of them blow up like jack harlow, but they always have higher smw, jack harlow is pretty much big sean repackaged

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and Deleted member 16834
Jack harlow has blown up in a fashion NO black rapper ever could, if you look on tiktok every girl and her mother are thirsting for this guy, black girls and white, i have never EVER seen a black rapper with this level of SMW, its unparalleled, black men simply do not have this appeal. He is a white boy with hip hop swag, its the "angus cloud" "chet hanks" white boy summer appeal.

If you want to challenge me, name me one black rapper with higher SMW then this dorky white boy.

Go ahead:feelskek:
Yes honestly don’t know why anyone finds him attractive he is psl 4 at most

He isn't ugly, you all can't rate for shit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Chadethnic101, n0rthface and 6 others
Oh, i guess i was wrong, i just heard that on twitter, anyways sales is not the point, its the female attention, i have never seen girls swoon over a rapper like this dude, and there is not a single black example to compare him too.
Bad Bunny gets more female attention than him

But yes I still see your point.

Female attention = popularity/success in every avenue

He’s medium ugly too that’s why

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
Another horrible take by our resident autist

Personality only matters when you meet the looks theshold. Plus he’s 6’3

He’s superior to every rap nigger. And rap niggers already have infinite smv.

Nigger = never began
Exactly, there is not a single black rapper that has ever blown up with girls like this, its blowing my fucking mind

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and Deleted member 16834
Medium ugly and BBC halo

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Elvisandreaa, n0rthface and 1 other person
He’s medium ugly too that’s why
exactly, his decent looking with a beard, a white boy with hip hop swag, not toooo good looking, relatble uh wooo personality, he was destined to make it

Exactly, there is not a single black rapper that has ever blown up with girls like this, its blowing my fucking mind

It’s not hard to understand. Why would a women choose to kiss a dark burnt purple lipped animal over a normal human.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Truecel14, Deleted member 14905 and 6 others
It’s not hard to understand. Why would a women choose to kiss a dark burnt purple lipped animal over a normal human.
Relax with the racism dude. But you have to admit, there have been better looking black rappers who did not blow up like this, it has to be primarly JBW

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 16834
isnt playboi carti atractive?
View attachment 1671229
whats jbw?
My point precisly, there are black rappers who mog jack harlow and have done the sentimental in my feels shit like he did, big sean being a big example, yet jack harlow has smoked big seans entire career in a single year

• JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior
exactly, his decent looking with a beard, a white boy with hip hop swag, not toooo good looking, relatble uh wooo personality, he was destined to make it
Eminem didn’t blow up bcz he has good bones @ForeverRecession

Medium ugly white dudes >>>>

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person
Jack Harlow is also like 6’3 tho

He isn't ugly, you all can't rate for shit
His not hideous, nor his he good looking, he did not blow up because of his face, he blew up because he is a white boy, with black dude swagger

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox, rand anon and Deleted member 14160
Jack Harlow is also like 6’3 tho
That really has almost nothing to do with it, plus its not like women can tell how tall he is from music videos,pictures and interviews

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and itorroella9
You know niggers are ugly when one of the ugliest white boys can mog them to self harm

Never began for niggers

Cope, every scientific out there has concluded your precious white women find black men more attractive than white men :ROFLMAO:

I’m going to be the honest the only reason white men aren’t incel is because white women are literally scared to date black men and act on their true desires

https://looksmax.org/threads/the-link-between-race-and-attractiveness.480092/

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, GetShrekt, whiteissuperior and 3 others
At the polo store this morning I said namaste to the cashier girl. She replied I’m Ethiopian:hnghn: @Biggdink @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Elvisandreaa, ShowerMaxxing and 7 others
Cope, every scientific out there has concluded your precious white women find black men more attractive than white men :ROFLMAO:

I’m going to be the honest the only reason white men aren’t incel is because white women are literally scared to date black men and act on their true desires

https://looksmax.org/threads/the-link-between-race-and-attractiveness.480092/
As a black dude myself, i know and you know that is not fucking true in the slightest, why is almost EVERY SINGLE fucking guy women lust after white, all the most popular sex symbols, male models, tiktok eboys etc... are all fucking white dude, women prefer white men, evern black women, its fucking over, jack harlow is the last nail in the coffin

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, ShowerMaxxing, whiteissuperior and 2 others
As a black dude myself, i know and you know that is not fucking true in the slightest, why is almost EVERY SINGLE fucking guy women lust after white, all the most popular sex symbols, male models, tiktok eboys etc... are all fucking white dude, women prefer white men, evern black women, its fucking over, jack harlow is the last nail in the coffin
Muh muh muh keep splerging spastic nothing you said had any relevance or any logic behind it. Seems everyone on this forum is too fucking retarded to understand scientific research :lul: you spastics keep saying “if white women find black men more attractive how come chad only gets white womens :soy:“ maybe learn the difference between sexual attraction and desirability. White women themselves found black men more attractive than white men, that’s it that’s THE FACT. But that doesn’t mean black men are the most desirable marriage option, simply put black men have lower socioeconomic status than white men which means white women will be dating down if they date a black man, I don’t think I need to explain how it’s against the woman’s nature to date down. Socioeconomic status is security to women which means it’s everything for male SMV and white men have the highest socioeconomic status making them the most desired to all races of women.

But it’s funny how pink dicks on this forum think black men are subhuman or they’re more attractive than black men which is just objectively false :lul: ALL women are attracted to black men the most

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Muh muh muh keep splerging spastic nothing you said had any relevance or any logic behind it. Seems everyone on this forum is too fucking retarded to understand scientific research :lul: you spastics keep saying “if white women find black men more attractive how come chad only gets white womens :soy:“ maybe learn the difference between sexual attraction and desirability. White women themselves found black men more attractive than white men, that’s it that’s THE FACT. But that doesn’t mean black men are the most desirable marriage option, simply put black men have lower socioeconomic status than white men which means white women will be dating down if they date a black man, I don’t think I need to explain how it’s against the woman’s nature to date down. Socioeconomic status is security to women which means it’s everything for male SMV and white men have the highest socioeconomic status making them the most desired to all races of women.

But it’s funny how pink dicks on this forum think black men are subhuman or they’re more attractive than black men which is just objectively false :lul: ALL women are attracted to black men the most
I never spoke of marriage, simply men who where considered major "sex symbols" in larger society, for a example, if you where to go up X amount of women in a shopping mall and asked them name a man you found attractive, 90% would probably say some white guy, its not just a matter of desirability, but of attraction too, women found them more attractive....including black women, look at how they act when they think a white guyy likes black women, they lose there shit, jack harlow is a perfect example, they are obsessed with him because they think he likes them, chris evans, chet hanks and the list goes on, its time to face reality bro, its hard, its brutal trust me i know, but its the truth

Yeah well most Jews look white to normies
Jews are white, Quit coping just because you don't want to associate yourself with them

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Jews are white, Quit coping just because you don't want to associate yourself with them

Yeah in the USA they are considered white. In the rest of the world they get an asterisk.

You really hate my posts huh :lul: 2nd time this week.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Yeah in the USA they are considered white. In the rest of the world they get an asterisk.

You really hate my posts huh :lul: 2nd time this week.
keep coping, anyone that looks white is white, anyone that looks black is black

• +1
keep coping, anyone that looks white is white, anyone that looks black is black

Leave your basement and travel more.

Thought experiment - what race is Barack Obama?

Leave your basement and travel more.

Thought experiment - what race is Barack Obama?
He's technically light skin, but he's black in the eyes of everyone

• +1
Jack Harlow is a light skinned black man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 18479
He's technically light skin, but he's black in the eyes of everyone

Yeah everyone thinks he's black but he's not. He has ZERO African ancestry. Does this look like a black man to you?

Very South East Asian looking to me. Perhaps Javanese?

IMG 20220509 072326

Americans are dumb. Dark = black and light = white. Very reductionist and dangerous thinking.

• +1
Yeah everyone thinks he's black but he's not. He has ZERO African ancestry. Does this look like a black man to you?

Very South East Asian looking to me. Perhaps Javanese?

View attachment 1671489

Americans are dumb. Dark = black and light = white. Very reductionist and dangerous thinking.
I don't pay attention to race. Only Whether they like anime or not

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18479
I’d rather be Rocky or Carti if I’m sliding into models’ DMs

Last edited:
dnr comments but he is tall+normie face+socialmaxxed = slayer

I’d rather be Rocky or Carti if I’m sliding into models’ DMs
Bro, literally every bitch and her mother is following him on instagram, he has the game on lock