Jacked and Stacked's downfall

Sny

Sny

Ascension or Death
On today's topic I'll be exploring Jacked and Stacked's fall from grace.

I have been wondering for a while what had happened to his content seeing as he had become one of the biggest in the Blackpill niche. On the likes of Tails, DBDR, ITV, etc.

Now recently, my query has been answered. He pops up on my YouTube FYP. Speaking less like his usual hopeful self-improvement tone.
Screenshot 20240511 144558 YouTube

I watched the video and surprisingly he's now on an overdose of the BP. Video timestamped below at 1:41 into the video.

He's speaking unlike himself and his videos are literally formated exactly like ITV's/Rehab room.

What happened for him to say this you may ask?

Screenshot 20240511 145038 YouTube

4ce

C'est fini It's over!

After that brutal evisceration and him being a jawless subhuman next to AD it must have took a toll on his mind. This is just speculation but it's still quite brutal to realize. As always the blackpill strikes back.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawMogger, Lux, RecessedChinCel and 6 others
Austin looks like Tim Duncan ngl

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: nope, Sny, cytoplasm and 2 others
he began as bp then turned to rp and now hes doesnt want to be associated with none of those he deleted most of his vids too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld, Sny and murdah
why did bro delete all his rp vids and his face vids?

• +1
Reactions: Sny
I remember when he used to make “how’s life as an attractive guy videos”

Probably went out with Dunham and never been the same since

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JawMogger, murdah, RecessedChinCel and 4 others
Blackpill collects.

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger, murdah, Ricky212 and 1 other person
lol the black gymcel fuck finally swallowed the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger, murdah and butterworld
Tbh he’s always been blackpilled I’m positive he’s just switching to 100% bp doomer content because hes recognizes the increase in blackpill popularity. He’s an ambition blackcel jew

He would ascend with LL and Bimax and he has the means of covering the surgeries since he’s a good software engineer

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, murdah, Sny and 1 other person
I remember when he used to make “how’s life as an attractive guy videos”

Probably went out with Dunham and never been the same since
Tbf he’s not bad looking and has good physique but he’s a manlet tho

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger, murdah and Looks234
Tbh he’s always been blackpilled I’m positive he’s just switching to 100% bp doomer content because hes recognizes the increase in blackpill popularity. He’s an ambition blackcel jew

He would ascend with LL and Bimax and he has the means of covering the surgeries since he’s a good software engineer
I think he’s depressed bro

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger and butterworld
I think he’s depressed bro
he’s 31 and he realizes he’s too low quality to LTR good looking white women. He’s a self hating black and you can see that since he tries to fraud latino.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawMogger, Sprinkles, murdah and 2 others
he’s 31 and he realizes he’s too low quality to LTR good looking white women. He’s a self hating black and you can see that since he tries to fraud latino.
BBC game is still niche at the end of the day, but its a lot wider. Either you hit it big and your like Austin Dunham peak BBC appeal, or your just another average black and just appeal to thick white foids and older foids.

The average black however has a lot more potential to get to higher smv as they build muscle easily, and their darker skin tone is accepted unlike for ethnics which have to be lighter skinned , and even if they are too dark their is ways to lighten skin tone.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, nope and butterworld
why did bro delete all his rp vids and his face vids?
We don't know but I think he wanted to change his brand considering he might be under blackpill depression at the moment.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back