Jacob Elordi assaults Normie

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
What do you know, the mediocre actor who would be a nobody if he was not 6'5 and has had everything in life given to him by fate turned out to be a terrible person and assaulted someone because they made a funny joke regarding one of his scenes

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon, Chadeep, CoreSchizo and 7 others
never get up

• Hmm...
Reactions: ChadL1te
normie on normie violence you hate to see it

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Chadeep, USERΝAME and 2 others
sub chad rage

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: brucewayne78, Juandigomigo22, ChadL1te and 3 others
i bet a lot it was a manlet as well lmao

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Why does this guy have fame and i dont i mog him in everyway were are my tik tok edits

• +1
What do you know, the mediocre actor who would be a nobody if he was not 6'5 and has had everything in life given to him by fate turned out to be a terrible person and assaulted someone because they made a funny joke regarding one of his scenes

Manlet probably got beat tf up

If he hit the other guy then that guy is gonna be real happy, fucking pay day for him with the lawsuit. Other guy needs to larp some PTSD and PAIN symptoms and now he''ll probably get some settlement for 50k or something .

You guys need to start pissing off more of these egotistical celebrities. I am sure a lot of them would be willing to sacrifice a couple hundred grand to satisfy their crazy egos

• +1