House Lannister

Officially schizo
I’m killing my self because I’m not Jacob elordi :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: gigacopecel, LooksmaxxHopeful, Mewton and 1 other person
No

• +1
Reactions: mathis, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 17872
it's not a debate the dude is extremely good looking, once u reach a certain point u basically have universal appeal and there is no longer a hierarchy. You can't say oh well "Matt Bomer" mogs him, at that level it's just a subjective preference. Op doesn't literally mean this male out of 7 billion is number 1 because no one is. There is no difference between "fuck me here and now" vs "fuck me here and now" all extrmelty good looking men get the same response

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21550, LooksOrDeath, LampPostPrime and 11 others

looks like shit​

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerChad, Agendum, Deprived and 13 others
it's not a debate the dude is extremely good looking, once u reach a certain point u basically have universal appeal and there is no longer a hierarchy. You can't say oh well "Matt Bomer" mogs him, at that level it's just a subjective preference. Op doesn't literally mean this male out of 7 billion is number 1 because no one is. There is no difference between "fuck me here and now" vs "fuck me here and now" all extrmelty good looking men get the same response
Especially now with euphoria being popular among young people. Every girl wishes his character on that show was their bf

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad, Deleted member 21550, alriodai and 6 others
196cm

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: MoggerChad, Mewton, metagross and 1 other person
Long legs, tall, big shoulders + looks heroic and has a good face

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad, Darwined, Deleted member 21550 and 10 others
Prime Chico mogged him really hard.
Almost same height and much better face

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad, Anchor_Ship, Danish_Retard and 5 others
Prime Chico mogged him really hard.
Almost same height and much better face
Prime Chico only mogs him to 13 year old girls. Yes his face is better to look at but compare the two and it’s obvious who girls would rather be fucked by

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
that's bad cause it makes him look framelet-ish
View attachment 1502988
Prime Chico only mogs him to 13 year old girls. Yes his face is better to look at but compare the two and it’s obvious who girls would rather be fucked by
I am not denying that Jacob is a mogger.
But if you would remove his height he would be Chadlite at best.
If you would remove prime Chico’s height he still would be chad.

Chico is facially just on another level and since they are basically equally tall he mogs.
Current Chico gets mogged tho

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, LooksmaxxHopeful, Hikicel69 and 2 others
I am not denying that Jacob is a mogger.
But if you would remove his height he would be Chadlite at best.
If you would remove prime Chico’s height he still would be chad.

Chico is facially just on another level and since they are basically equally tall he mogs.
Current Chico gets mogged tho
Imagine unironically saying this

mogs this

Chico mogs so hard it's not even funny and shouldn't even be a debate

Don't get me wrong Jacob is a giga-mogger but chico more-so

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerChad, hastati, Deleted member 17291 and 2 others
Is it because of netflix?

jbw?

his height?

why is he so popular rn? someone enlighten me on what's going on?

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister

jbw?

his height?

decent dimorphism/height/dark triad pretty boy status halo

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, AscendingHero and alriodai
This is something this site must accept. There is a chad cut off and once you’re past that your destiny is in your own hands. You may still face adversity but it will vastly less unless you choose a difficult careers, even then it would be the type that you can overcome

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
And people dare to say that 6’0-6’3 is ideal. The closer you are to 6’5 the better. I dont care if some women think that’s too tall. The feeling of height mogging men that are already considered tall would be sensational also even if you’re tall like (6’3) heightmogs feel just as brutal.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
l. The feeling of height mogging men that are already considered tall would be sensational also even if you’re tall like (6’3) heightmogs feel just as brutal.
very true

Derek Theler mogs him to oblivion

I changed my mind on this tbh he lowkey looks like shit

the lower third is great ,maybe one day ill achieve that

I agree. Everyone saying he’s not that good looking are retarded. He dated Kaia Gerber, that fact alone gives him immense prestige

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad

jbw?

his height?

The "if all the other girls like him, that means he's attractive" phenomenon. It's a snowball effect.